UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Almost 3 female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jim M
UKC Forum Member

Almost 3 female

Banana is for sale... she will be 3 March 31st 2016. I own her mother and hunted with her sire and several dogs off him, her mother was only bred once. She is superstaked she has $120 won in $kc she's never been in a ukc hunt. She's Bayou bred top and bottom. I can send pictures thru text of her and papers she is BRINDLE top to bottom. I've owned Banana since she was born not a trade dog not one that just ain't gonna make it she's just not and has not been getting hunted. $1,000 buys her hunt her all you want with whatever you want here thanks for looking
Jim Mastny 815 355 7574

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-17-2015 12:45 AM
Jim M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim M Click here to Send Jim M a Private Message Find more posts by Jim M Add Jim M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim M
UKC Forum Member

Forgot to mention... I'm in northern Illinois not to far from Rockford

Old Post 11-17-2015 02:54 AM
Jim M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim M Click here to Send Jim M a Private Message Find more posts by Jim M Add Jim M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim M
UKC Forum Member

I apologize to whoever I didn't get back to or send pictures... I don't have pictures in new phone of her picked a bad time to put her up for sale in the process of roofing the house. She is out on trial with a "Ol' Plott guy" I highly doubt she'll be back. If she doesn't work out I will get pictures of her posted thanks and sorry about being a terrible salesman

Old Post 11-18-2015 08:08 PM
Jim M
UKC Forum Member

Banana is not gonna make the cut down in Moline... I asked what would be the most honest way of posting why she didn't suit him and he just looking for a more houndy sounding dog she was hunted twice before the snow came and he said that the screaming squalling mouth not what he's looking for.. so Banana back up for sale we are going hunting together tomorrow I WILL GET PICTURES

Old Post 11-24-2015 09:55 PM
russ hayes
UKC Forum Member

What was the outcome of your hunt together?

Old Post 11-26-2015 03:29 PM
russ hayes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for russ hayes Click here to Send russ hayes a Private Message Click Here to Email russ hayes Find more posts by russ hayes Add russ hayes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim M
UKC Forum Member

sold

Nanner is going to Florida.... appreciate all the interest guys
I truly apologize for not sending pictures to everyone, been busy as heck and getting her sold wasn't a priority

Old Post 11-26-2015 10:10 PM