UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > would anyone be interested
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
zimmy
UKC Forum Member

I heard Zip could be showing,getting excited.

Z

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-01-2016 03:29 PM
zimmy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zimmy Click here to Send zimmy a Private Message Find more posts by zimmy Add zimmy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zimmy
UKC Forum Member

I heard Zip could be showing,getting excited.

Z

Old Post 01-01-2016 03:29 PM
zimmy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zimmy Click here to Send zimmy a Private Message Find more posts by zimmy Add zimmy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

Tim this sounds like a heck of a cross. You might as well send me Rich's pup. (let him pay for it).

Old Post 01-02-2016 08:54 PM
Rowdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rowdy Click here to Send Rowdy a Private Message Click Here to Email Rowdy Find more posts by Rowdy Add Rowdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HemlockPlotts
UKC Forum Member

Is Rich's pup blue? Cause I know the guy wanting one would have to have one that was a traitor shade of blue.

Tellico Plains, TN

Old Post 01-02-2016 10:09 PM
HemlockPlotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HemlockPlotts Click here to Send HemlockPlotts a Private Message Click Here to Email HemlockPlotts Find more posts by HemlockPlotts Add HemlockPlotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mulerider
UKC Forum Member

No doubt about it we are going to have puppies! Hoop you need to be nice. Chris has just strayed from the path and is trying to make his,way home.

Old Post 01-03-2016 12:12 AM
mulerider is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mulerider Click here to Send mulerider a Private Message Find more posts by mulerider Add mulerider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

Tuff Row to Hoe

Tim,
The problem is all there has been any talk about are Jim pups or old used up Oak pups that are four to six years old. All of them are culls. I had to do something to stay in the woods. This is the first litter I have heard about in a couple years that has me even the least bit excited. Bringimg that other junk home just felt like moving backwards.

As far as "straying" goes, I guess I didn't realize I had sold my soul to the plott mafia. It's not like I got a big Plott Tattoo. Who would be that dumb?

Last edited by Rowdy on 01-03-2016 at 12:59 PM

Old Post 01-03-2016 12:56 PM
Rowdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rowdy Click here to Send Rowdy a Private Message Click Here to Email Rowdy Find more posts by Rowdy Add Rowdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Garrison
UKC Forum Member

The fact of the matter is Chris, WE want you back with a brindle dog.

Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Hobo
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Luke
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Honey
Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Lead Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Belle
Nite Champion Garrisons Brindle Buckshot HTX
At Stud Grand Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Trax

Old Post 01-03-2016 01:28 PM
James Garrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Garrison Click here to Send James Garrison a Private Message Click Here to Email James Garrison Find more posts by James Garrison Add James Garrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jim. My statement were tongue in cheek of course. Anytime the mouth from the south chimes in, things get wound up. He is a lot easier to understand when he is typing though.

BTW, I heard the fire started in the product and development lab of Dakota Lights. Hoop was trying to develop either a bionic hip or a hover board for Ol Jim. They are hoping to get another 7-8 years worth of competition out of him.

Last edited by Rowdy on 01-03-2016 at 03:27 PM

Old Post 01-03-2016 03:22 PM
HemlockPlotts
UKC Forum Member

You gotta be in the loop to know where all these super Plott crosses are happening at!!!

I've seen your Plott tattoo so don't try to fool everybody with that one!

Ol Jim is retired, gets to lay around the house and play in the yard like a kid. He gets hauled around on a side by side cause hes too lazy to walk. He still trees more coons than a boo-tick

Tellico Plains, TN

Old Post 01-06-2016 05:16 AM
HemlockPlotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HemlockPlotts Click here to Send HemlockPlotts a Private Message Click Here to Email HemlockPlotts Find more posts by HemlockPlotts Add HemlockPlotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

3 days? I waited three days and that all you got? What a let down.

Last edited by Rowdy on 01-06-2016 at 11:53 AM

Old Post 01-06-2016 11:47 AM
HemlockPlotts
UKC Forum Member

I'm too busy HUNTING!!!

Tellico Plains, TN

Old Post 01-08-2016 04:28 AM
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

We knew it would t be working!
If we ever want to slow your hunting down we will have Bobby hide your dog lead in your work boots!

Old Post 01-09-2016 04:08 AM
HemlockPlotts
UKC Forum Member

The dog I'm hunting now minds better than your kids...........no lead required. Try again

Tellico Plains, TN

Old Post 01-16-2016 10:16 AM
ldrigg71
UKC Forum Member

I'm interested. He much do I need to save up?

If it aint Brindle, leave it in the kennel!!

Old Post 01-20-2016 05:01 AM
ldrigg71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ldrigg71 Click here to Send ldrigg71 a Private Message Click Here to Email ldrigg71 Find more posts by ldrigg71 Add ldrigg71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countrydog47
UKC Forum Member

how much for a female

Old Post 01-22-2016 07:04 PM
countrydog47 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countrydog47 Click here to Send countrydog47 a Private Message Click Here to Email countrydog47 Find more posts by countrydog47 Add countrydog47 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countrydog47
UKC Forum Member

how much for a female

Old Post 01-22-2016 07:04 PM
countrydog47 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countrydog47 Click here to Send countrydog47 a Private Message Click Here to Email countrydog47 Find more posts by countrydog47 Add countrydog47 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mulerider
UKC Forum Member

It is with great disappointment and sadness that I have to tell everyone who wanted a pup out of Zip and Reaper that due to complications we only have one pup left. I think he will survive and Zip seems to be getting better. Thank you for all the interest. We will make this cross again.

Old Post 01-22-2016 11:24 PM
mulerider is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mulerider Click here to Send mulerider a Private Message Find more posts by mulerider Add mulerider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

That's too bad

Sorry to hear about this Tim.

Old Post 01-23-2016 01:07 PM
feuerhelm hound
UKC Forum Member

Sorry tim

Old Post 01-23-2016 04:02 PM
feuerhelm hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for feuerhelm hound Click here to Send feuerhelm hound a Private Message Click Here to Email feuerhelm hound Visit feuerhelm hound's homepage! Find more posts by feuerhelm hound Add feuerhelm hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote