UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Plott puppies for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

Plott puppies for sale

I got about 4 males that I'm going to sell, These dogs have been coon and bear hunted, been hunting this blood line for 20 years. They are 9 weeks old, 704 434 9057

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2015 05:41 PM
Coon Hunter MLA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coon Hunter MLA Click here to Send Coon Hunter MLA a Private Message Find more posts by Coon Hunter MLA Add Coon Hunter MLA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

$200.00 each.

Old Post 09-29-2015 01:22 AM
Coon Hunter MLA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coon Hunter MLA Click here to Send Coon Hunter MLA a Private Message Find more posts by Coon Hunter MLA Add Coon Hunter MLA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

pups are Looking good

I took them to the woods sunday, they ramble all around, using there nose, Crossed the creek 10 or 12 times, they learn fast. All ready trying to bark at the cat, may show them a coon soon. Can't decided which ones I want to keep.

Old Post 10-07-2015 01:53 AM
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

4 males available

Not the best of pictures, but you get an idea of what they look like now, 12 weeks old.

Old Post 10-11-2015 09:45 PM
lilrdneck6922
New UKC Forum Member

Plott pups

Any pups left

Old Post 10-13-2015 05:25 AM
lilrdneck6922 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lilrdneck6922 Click here to Send lilrdneck6922 a Private Message Click Here to Email lilrdneck6922 Find more posts by lilrdneck6922 Add lilrdneck6922 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

Yes, I've got people coming this weekend to look at them, but no one has put any money up yet.

Old Post 10-14-2015 01:14 AM
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

I showed them a caged coon sat, every one of the them jumped right in on the coon, I thought I had 3 of them sold but they didn't show up.(Sat). They are roaming around good now, I had to put them up this past weekend, afraid something might happen to one of them, they went to the road.

Old Post 10-20-2015 05:20 PM
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

What is their bloodline

Old Post 10-20-2015 06:56 PM
Blackjackplott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blackjackplott Click here to Send Blackjackplott a Private Message Click Here to Email Blackjackplott Find more posts by Blackjackplott Add Blackjackplott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

Most of these dogs come from Robert Longshore in GA.

Old Post 10-21-2015 12:35 AM
Sounder1028
Banned

Anyway to get one to Florida?

Old Post 10-21-2015 03:50 PM
Sounder1028 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sounder1028 Click here to Send Sounder1028 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sounder1028 Find more posts by Sounder1028 Add Sounder1028 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

Right now I dont know of any one headed that way.

Old Post 10-23-2015 03:37 AM
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

I've got plotts running everywhere! Lot of calls and questions but I still have 4 males for sale, I need to move some dogs, I'll take $150.00 each , these will be hunting dogs!

Old Post 10-25-2015 06:54 PM
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

Bump...

Old Post 11-11-2015 04:30 PM
Arsalour
New UKC Forum Member

Plott puppy

any of your puppies left? and would you ship to Los Angeles?

Old Post 11-19-2015 12:11 AM
Arsalour is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Arsalour Click here to Send Arsalour a Private Message Click Here to Email Arsalour Find more posts by Arsalour Add Arsalour to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robertc
New UKC Forum Member

interested

Hello,

How old are the pups?

Thanks!
Robert

Old Post 12-03-2015 11:10 PM
robertc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robertc Click here to Send robertc a Private Message Click Here to Email robertc Find more posts by robertc Add robertc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

About 5 months old now, only 2 left.

Old Post 12-05-2015 12:46 PM
robertc
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks!

Thank you! I'm looking for 7-9 week old plott hound puppies.

Old Post 12-05-2015 01:23 PM
robertc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robertc Click here to Send robertc a Private Message Click Here to Email robertc Find more posts by robertc Add robertc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

All pups sold. May make that cross again next summer ,I'll know more after I get these pups started.

Old Post 12-07-2015 02:28 AM