UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Ch 'PR' Racket Ridge Crash
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nt Ch 'PR' Racket Ridge Crash

Offering at stud, 2021 Performance Sire, 2021 Superstake Sire.
Crash is a 4 year old off of Ch Gr Nt Ch PR Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus x Gr Nt Ch GR Ch PR Il Smokey River Bobbie. Crash has a nice big bawl mouth on track, a huge screaming locate, and is a very classy straight up tree dog. Accurate, good natured, a pleasure to own and hunt, he has 3 litters old enough to hunt, oldest being 2 years old, the good reports have outweighed the bad so after seeing good results we've decided to offer him to the public. Fee is $300 , current negative brucellosis test required, return service if notified within 65 days of breeding. Live cover only at present time. Have many references on Crash and more importantly his offspring. Feel free to call , gladly let anyone see him go. Appreciate you reading our post. Thanks, Rocky Cundiff (270)696-0031

Last edited by Racket Ridge on 01-13-2021 at 05:53 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-27-2019 12:13 AM
Racket Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Racket Ridge Click here to Send Racket Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Racket Ridge Find more posts by Racket Ridge Add Racket Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Crash

Is as nice as they come. Only 4 years old and has a few pups with Pkc money won. A screaming locate that is unreal and he has no reverse u will get him off a tree somewhere.

Old Post 12-27-2019 12:13 PM
Daniel Donahue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Donahue Click here to Send Daniel Donahue a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Donahue Add Daniel Donahue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

For real

If I owned him and was 20 years younger you would be reading about him pretty regular! Yes I am PARTIAL to a good one! Best kept secret in the Bluetick breed! PERIOD!!!!

Old Post 12-28-2019 05:15 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
southernthunder
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a nice hound. Good luck with him. I hope you get some nice females breed.

Southern Thunder Bluetick Kennels

At Stud: GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S BLUE WHIP
PERFORMANCE SIRE $300 STUD FEE

HOME OF: GRNITECH GRCH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX
2015 TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION
2015 PURINA RACE BREED CHAMPION
2015 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITECH BLUETICK
2015 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2015 AUTUMN OAKS BBOA / BBCHA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 WINTER CLASSIC DOUBLE CAST WINNER PURINA POINTS EVENT
2015 WINTER CLASSIC BBOA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 ARKANSAS STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 MISSOURI STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 KENTUCKY STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 INDIANA STATE PURINA CONTEDER CAST WINNER
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA TEXAS STATE CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA / WESTERN ENGLISH SHOOTOUT DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UNITED ENGLISH ARKANSAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE OVERALL CHAMPION
2015 BBOA YOUTH NATIONALS CAST WINNER 2ND OVERALL HIGH SCORE
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 HOUND OF THE YEAR
2015 BBOA/BBCHA GRAND REUNION RQE 1ST PLACE IOWA
2015 BBOA NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL CAST WINNER / 1ST RUNNER UP
2015 ELBERT VAUGHN MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BILL JACKSON MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BOOMER SOONER CLASSIC CHAMPION
2015 WESTERN ENGLISH SPRING CLASSIS CAST WINNER
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP CAST WINNER
2015 BLUETICK CHALLENGE CHAMPION
2015 BBOA OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UKC WORLD HUNT CAST WINNER
2016 PURINA NATIONALS CAST WINNER / BREED CHAMPION / HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
5 Time World Qualifier and 3 Peat Zone Champion
Too many wins to list them all
2020 Performance Sire at Stud
GRCH GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX

Thanks to everyone who has breed to Crocket or is hunting one of his offspring

Old Post 12-28-2019 07:47 PM
southernthunder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southernthunder Click here to Send southernthunder a Private Message Find more posts by southernthunder Add southernthunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

I

Like that no reverse a lot better than no forwards.

Old Post 12-29-2019 02:17 PM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Shelton
UKC Forum Member

He is fix'n on having a date with Lottie (litter mate to Big Country) after the 1st of the year, see if we can build another litter of coon dogs!!! I'm done with the semen thing.
Ed you might want to change that to 30 years younger, LOL

Last edited by Robert Shelton on 12-29-2019 at 07:23 PM

Old Post 12-29-2019 07:19 PM
Robert Shelton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Shelton Click here to Send Robert Shelton a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Shelton Add Robert Shelton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Nice hound and a good owner! He is a tree dog with a good mouth that will go hunting. You would not go wrong with breeding to him! Tree coons where he lives and hunts you have coon dog.

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Last edited by BEST EVER on 12-30-2019 at 12:50 AM

Old Post 12-29-2019 09:53 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words and compliments guys, this dog ain't perfect, but we're proud of him, just trying to put him out there the best we can. Mr Mauney I haven't took him to town much, kids ballgames and coaching HS softball keeps me hopping but I think we will finally get to haul him more in 2020 , kids getting more interested in dogs now, if I can do this with them it's golden. Mr Shelton be happy to get them together, appreciate you considering Crash. I don't get on here a bunch but will keep this updated best I can, thanks again for comments guys.

Last edited by Racket Ridge on 12-30-2019 at 02:30 AM

Old Post 12-30-2019 02:20 AM
Racket Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Racket Ridge Click here to Send Racket Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Racket Ridge Find more posts by Racket Ridge Add Racket Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Beautiful hound

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 12-31-2019 12:28 AM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Robert you are probably right.

Old Post 01-01-2020 05:05 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Crash

When will your crash x rc/Jenny female pups be ready to go?

Old Post 01-09-2020 12:42 PM
Daniel Donahue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Donahue Click here to Send Daniel Donahue a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Donahue Add Daniel Donahue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Daniel those dudes are growing like weeds, keeping them wormed and got first round of shots through them, they eat like little pigs. ride up for a hunt one night . Take Care

Old Post 01-13-2020 02:44 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

any pups available?if so is the dam titled and directltyout of rc-jenny?

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 01-13-2020 02:51 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

pups

That female is actually out of whites blue speedwagon and Metcalfs Cotton II, she carries RC - Jenny heavy. The mother to these pups isn't titled , she is a very nice female a friend Perry Metcalfe let me raise this litter from her. I really liked her and her littermates, and this female had put some nice hounds on the ground so I was happy to get a pup from her. I have 3 left 2m 1 f . If interested it's best to call or text me as I'm not on here a lot. Thank you, 270 696 4029

Old Post 01-13-2020 04:08 AM
Robert Shelton
UKC Forum Member

I will holler at ya Rocky, first sign of heat.

Old Post 01-17-2020 01:13 AM
Robert Shelton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Shelton Click here to Send Robert Shelton a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Shelton Add Robert Shelton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Barbie

Is the dam to the pups rocky posted. She is a nice little out fit that is a beautiful tree dog. Won a little Pkc money in just a few hunts and pups out of her have some Pkc money won.

Old Post 01-18-2020 04:15 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

good to no about the dam,could post her ped.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 01-19-2020 07:39 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.K.E
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Any updates on the Lottie x Crash cross? Does anybody have any info on the lottie female? (Hunt,mouth, tree style,looks etc) I’m interested in this cross. I would also like to see crash go if possible?

☆Home of:

☆GrNiteCh K&W Country Blue Midnight Colt (Jugg X Magic)
☆GrNiteCh GrCh Emerts Tree Talkin Joe (Hoss X Lou)
☆NiteCh Emerts Tree Talkin Hoss (Ben X Molly)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Rock star (Rock X Cami)
☆GrNiteCh GrCh Emerts Tree Talkin Dakota (Ben X Molly)
☆NiteCh Campbells So Bl Annie bell (Jimmy X He's kate)
☆NiteCh Ch Spring Mtn So Bl Ben (A.j X Pat)
☆Mitchells So Bl Molly (James Earl Ray X Annie Bell)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Louann (Ruckus X Gin)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Anna belle (Cody X Dakota)

☆Little River Feed & Hunting Supply☆
☆Tim Mckee☆

Old Post 01-25-2020 03:05 AM
J.K.E is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.K.E Click here to Send J.K.E a Private Message Click Here to Email J.K.E Find more posts by J.K.E Add J.K.E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Crosses

Not made that cross yet, looking forward to it though Mr Shelton said he'd holler when she comes in . JKE if you want to see him go come on up. Thanks, Rocky

Old Post 01-27-2020 03:08 AM
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

A couple young hounds off Crash . Mr Bohannon, Crash x Metcalfs Cotton III and Pearmans Blue Amy, Crash x Terry. Two very nice young dogs, these guys have been putting them in the woods.

Old Post 01-27-2020 03:55 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

nice looking young hounds,cant wait to get my hands on mine tomorrow

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 01-27-2020 06:28 AM
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Crash

I think rocky still has a couple of these fine looking pups forsale. U got bocephus and lil Bobby plus heavy rc/Jenny should make some nice ones.

Old Post 01-28-2020 04:08 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I got my pup,realy nice looking healthy pup,very well taken care of and represents the breed well. believe me my pup has a horn.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 01-29-2020 04:43 AM
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Crash pups

I have two females for sale six weeks old. Dam is Dave Allen’s sugar. She was a grandnite before the age of two against stiff competition and won the Bluetick reunion. She’s outta piazon and a boomer bitch. Not a bad pup in the bunch. $400. Call +1 (502) 492-8779

PR B&B Docs Buzzed Again

Past Hounds
PR Horsefly Hollow Pepper, passed with a 1st and HTX pass
GRCH NITCH PR Allens Nationwide Suckerpunch HTX
GrCH2 NITCH PR Brockman's Remington Clover HTX

GRCH GRNITCH PKC SCH PR Brockman’s Blue Buzz HTX (semen available)
BBOA
502-417-2086

Old Post 01-29-2020 12:47 PM
KYHoundDawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYHoundDawg Click here to Send KYHoundDawg a Private Message Click Here to Email KYHoundDawg Find more posts by KYHoundDawg Add KYHoundDawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

wow I bet they are nice

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 01-29-2020 06:43 PM