UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Zones
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Zones

Oh my goodness Trevor, it is Fri already. How long are you going to keep us in suspense before you post the numbers and tell us who is going where? It is serious this year with $25,000 on the line. How many of those big time Pro handlers have y'all enticed to switch over with that big money purse? Tar and I are waiting to see.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-11-2020 at 02:33 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-11-2020 01:53 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AAThoundhunter
UKC Forum Member

Zones

Richard,

They are out now....Zone 2 looks like its going to have some real dog power.

Old Post 09-11-2020 03:28 PM
AAThoundhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AAThoundhunter Click here to Send AAThoundhunter a Private Message Find more posts by AAThoundhunter Add AAThoundhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Re: Zones

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AAThoundhunter
[B]Richard,

They are out now....Zone 2 looks like its going to have some real dog power.
Who are the big name dogs in 2.

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Old Post 09-11-2020 04:12 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonesomedog1
UKC Forum Member

zones

Im no computer wiz. How do you find the zone line ups?

Old Post 09-11-2020 04:50 PM
lonesomedog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonesomedog1 Click here to Send lonesomedog1 a Private Message Find more posts by lonesomedog1 Add lonesomedog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Zones

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness Trevor, it is Fri already. How long are you going to keep us in suspense before you post the numbers and tell us who is going where? It is serious this year with $25,000 on the line. How many of those big time Pro handlers have y'all enticed to switch over with that big money purse? Tar and I are waiting to see.

Just scrolling I saw a lot of names I recognize.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-11-2020 04:51 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Re: zones

quote:
Originally posted by lonesomedog1
Im no computer wiz. How do you find the zone line ups?

https://www.ukcdogs.com/article/202...tries?news_id=4

Old Post 09-11-2020 04:53 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonesomedog1
UKC Forum Member

zones

Thank you

Old Post 09-11-2020 05:25 PM
lonesomedog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonesomedog1 Click here to Send lonesomedog1 a Private Message Find more posts by lonesomedog1 Add lonesomedog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AAThoundhunter
UKC Forum Member

Who are the big name dogs in 2.

1st and Ten
Hot babe
Rodeo
Another of Scott’s dogs
Main st blue
Poison Ivy
War hawk
Country Club
Poison
Tucker
Bank
Rolo
Chillin
Witch
Slim
Cane
Lyla
Wild bill
Ruby d
Wackstar
Country queen

Some dog named river...

Old Post 09-11-2020 06:19 PM
AAThoundhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AAThoundhunter Click here to Send AAThoundhunter a Private Message Find more posts by AAThoundhunter Add AAThoundhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Re: Who are the big name dogs in 2.

quote:
Originally posted by AAThoundhunter
1st and Ten
Hot babe
Rodeo
Another of Scott’s dogs
Main st blue
Poison Ivy
War hawk
Country Club
Poison
Tucker
Bank
Rolo
Chillin
Witch
Slim
Cane
Lyla
Wild bill
Ruby d
Wackstar
Country queen

Some dog named river...

If Chillin looks like he did at Oaks I’d hate to draw him

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Old Post 09-11-2020 06:42 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

ZONE 1

The Mid American Coonhunters who are hosting this zone hunt in Ottumwa Iowa would like to invite yall for a little fun and bragging rights with a little side pot to take home for the winner... Our club will be hosting a trap shoot from 10 am till 2pm on Saturday at the Izack Walton club where the hunt will be held following. This is a fun way to spend the morning and help support our club. The fee is $30 shells and clays are included in this fee. $15 goes to the pot and the rest helps support our club and covers the fees at the IKES. We will be paying 40% to 1st,30% to 2nd, 20% to 3rd and 10% to 4th...SO bring your favorite boom stick or there will be a couple there to use as well and come have some fun. We are always thinking of new ways and fun things to do to help spark interest and help support and make our club grow...We will have breakfast available and our club ladies know how to keep our hunters happy with good food... This will be a first come first serve type deal and we will do our best to make sure that everyone who wants to participate gets a chance but WE WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN THE SHOOT SHARPLY AT 2PM to avoid any conflicts with the taking of hunt entries... Hope to see yall there. Good luck to all and safe travels.

Old Post 09-11-2020 08:00 PM
morgan branch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgan branch Click here to Send morgan branch a Private Message Find more posts by morgan branch Add morgan branch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntnharris
UKC Forum Member

Based off the numbers and dogs entered, I’d want no part of zone 4! You got the Mafia, reigning World Champion and Doug Douglas with Fancy.

Zone 3 has quite a few good ones as well, your recent Oaks winner, Lonesome II, and a few others that are more than capable of making some noise

www.harrishoundsupply.net

Old Post 09-11-2020 08:16 PM
Huntnharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntnharris Click here to Send Huntnharris a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntnharris Visit Huntnharris's homepage! Find more posts by Huntnharris Add Huntnharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AAThoundhunter
UKC Forum Member

Zone 4

Good chance you are going to draw a top notch dog

Old Post 09-11-2020 08:56 PM
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Tuff lineup

Old Post 09-11-2020 09:32 PM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Huntnharris
Based off the numbers and dogs entered, I’d want no part of zone 4! You got the Mafia, reigning World Champion and Doug Douglas with Fancy.

Harris - Agreed 100% and theres 3 others on that list not mentioned that will prob break some hearts ...

* GRNTCH PKC CH SMALL TOWN LONE SURVIVOR "LONER" DNA-VIP
(GRNTCH Cabin Creek Rowdy semen X GRNTCH CH Lonesome Dove Lori)
----- Chilled semen available, 463 million total sperm per collection sent - Quality Documented & Guaranteed as of 11-15-23 -----
-English Days 2020 - 3rd place Fri / High Scoring male & 1st place Sat night
-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified
-2022 UKC World Qualified
-2023 UKC World Qualified
-2023 PKC World Quarter Finalist TOP 105
- For more on Loner, Go listen to Episode #1 on The Coonhound Collective podcast on Spotify.

* GRNTCH CH LONESOME DOVE LORI ( 2018 UKC World top 25 ) World Qualified 3 years straight [ double bred , 2X WLD CH Eng Fem GRNTCH Backroads Rosie ]

* GRNTCH CH SMALL TOWN BINGO STAR DNA-VIP ( 2019 Winter Classic 2nd place ) [ HOF GRNTCH Wilcox Thunder Bingo X Dual Grand Tree Rockin' Nelly ]
(( Star is the Dam to 2021 Southern Eng Days High Scoring Male & Overall Winner ))

- Live breeding doesn't dictate the future success of a puppy any more than a frozen breeding does.

+ I am the Wretch the song refers to

Old Post 09-11-2020 10:36 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: zones

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Michaelis
https://www.ukcdogs.com/article/202...tries?news_id=4

That ntch in front of duds name caught me off guard. Was that 5 cw for the TOC?

The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. Everyone wants to win but not everyone wants to prepare to win." - Bobby Knight

Old Post 09-12-2020 03:03 AM
Blacklabel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blacklabel Click here to Send Blacklabel a Private Message Click Here to Email Blacklabel Find more posts by Blacklabel Add Blacklabel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: zones

quote:
Originally posted by Blacklabel
That ntch in front of duds name caught me off guard. Was that 5 cw for the TOC?

He's been a NT CH for a while. Before his first litter was born (Cons litter) he hadn't won anything and we were worried about selling pups. So I took him to an RQE and won it. Then the super slams came out, and I liked the rules and they paid money, so I took him to one of those and got in the final 4. After that I figured I'd make him a NT CH so I took him to a hunt at a local club and finished him. I think that was 4 or 5 years ago. He hadn't been in a UKC hunt since till this spring after the rule changes.

Old Post 09-12-2020 03:20 AM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Huntnharris

Zone 3 has quite a few good ones as well, your recent Oaks winner, Lonesome II, and a few others that are more than capable of making some noise

Fancy is off of Shack too but WC is same date as SS so idk what they are going to do.
Looked like many known winners spread across the zones this year.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-12-2020 05:05 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Jen

Your right, gonna be a busy 10 days.

We're headed to zone 1 Fri/Sat. Then to SS for Tues/Wed. If we don't get thru zones, will stay there for Thurs also.

If we get thru zones, but don't get in at SS will head to Ind on Thurs. If we get lucky And get in at both, will just stay in Salem. Sure wish these hunt were taking place on different weeks. Probably won't do any good at either with 14 yr old grand daughter handling, but will give it a shot. She has been doing good in the local hunts.

Mike, can a person camp at Isaac Walton & plug into electricity or is there a campground close to it in that area. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-12-2020 09:42 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

Camping

Ron, there is a nice campground right here in the Ottumwa park with plenty of space , water electric and sewer hook ups. It is about 2 miles from the IKES.. BUt I don't believe there are any hook ups at the Ikes..

Old Post 09-13-2020 11:44 PM
morgan branch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgan branch Click here to Send morgan branch a Private Message Find more posts by morgan branch Add morgan branch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: zones

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Michaelis
He's been a NT CH for a while. Before his first litter was born (Cons litter) he hadn't won anything and we were worried about selling pups. So I took him to an RQE and won it. Then the super slams came out, and I liked the rules and they paid money, so I took him to one of those and got in the final 4. After that I figured I'd make him a NT CH so I took him to a hunt at a local club and finished him. I think that was 4 or 5 years ago. He hadn't been in a UKC hunt since till this spring after the rule changes.

Congrats on the cw

The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. Everyone wants to win but not everyone wants to prepare to win." - Bobby Knight

Old Post 09-19-2020 02:19 PM
Blacklabel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blacklabel Click here to Send Blacklabel a Private Message Click Here to Email Blacklabel Find more posts by Blacklabel Add Blacklabel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireballs
Banned

We need yadkintar on her to keep us all filled in

Old Post 09-19-2020 03:02 PM
Fireballs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireballs Click here to Send Fireballs a Private Message Click Here to Email Fireballs Find more posts by Fireballs Add Fireballs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Okla

GOOD JOB OKLA BOYS

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 09-19-2020 03:31 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Fireballs
We need yadkintar on her to keep us all filled in

The majority of us can read just fine!!

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy
PKC CH The Midnight Toker
2023 Spring SS Freshman Champion

Old Post 09-19-2020 04:43 PM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Fancy is off of Shack too but WC is same date as SS so idk what they are going to do.
Looked like many known winners spread across the zones this year.

It looks like Tyler and Jenna got a good win last night.

Old Post 09-19-2020 06:14 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: zones

quote:
Originally posted by Blacklabel
Congrats on the cw

It was pure luck I assure you

Old Post 09-19-2020 09:01 PM