UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Boomer Treed ! 4-16-07
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

BOOMER WON $ 52.50 AT COLE CAMP MO. LAST NITE !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2008 01:28 PM
THOMAS WILBERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS WILBERS Click here to Send THOMAS WILBERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS WILBERS Visit THOMAS WILBERS's homepage! Find more posts by THOMAS WILBERS Add THOMAS WILBERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

BTT ! NEW PICS COMING SOON

Old Post 03-14-2008 03:48 AM
THOMAS WILBERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS WILBERS Click here to Send THOMAS WILBERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS WILBERS Visit THOMAS WILBERS's homepage! Find more posts by THOMAS WILBERS Add THOMAS WILBERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Hill
Banned

Re: Boomer Treed ! 4-16-07

quote:
Originally posted by THOMAS WILBERS

PIC'S FROM LAST NITE'S HUNT !!!

how much lol very nice lookin hound u got there

I Hunt Feeder Buckets But Up Here We Call Them 40 Acre Corn Fields!!
Nitech Flat Creek Mickey
Toppers Dads Little Joule II
Nitech Tree Talken Topper
Pr Dads Little Joule R.I.P 1/1/07
Proud Owner Of A Union Paint Shop Local 61

Old Post 03-14-2008 03:53 AM
J. Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Hill Click here to Send J. Hill a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Hill Find more posts by J. Hill Add J. Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by THOMAS WILBERS on 03-14-2008 at 04:03 AM

Old Post 03-14-2008 03:56 AM
billie jo
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tom an Robert....Hows Janie doin? You'll have to call Josh sometime, hes dying to here from ya about her. I'll PM you his #
TTYL Billie Jo..

"PR"Strictly Confidential

Old Post 03-26-2008 08:28 PM
billie jo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billie jo Visit billie jo's homepage! Find more posts by billie jo Add billie jo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

BILLIE JO I'LL GIVE YA A CALL !!!

Old Post 03-26-2008 09:45 PM
billie jo
UKC Forum Member

Well Tom....You just made Josh's year.
Can't wait...guess we'll see you in May.

Old Post 03-27-2008 07:37 PM
billie jo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billie jo Visit billie jo's homepage! Find more posts by billie jo Add billie jo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

CAN'T WAIT TO VISIT WITH YA ! OUGHT A BE SOME NICE PUP'S ! SEE YA ! TOM

Old Post 03-28-2008 05:46 PM
Derek Peterman
UKC Forum Member

CONGRADULATIONS BOOMER FINAL 4 PKC MISSOURI STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

I hunted against Boomer in the final 4 he did a nice job of gettting by him self and treed two nice coon dens, just couldn't get the coons to come out for us to look at them. Boomer has a good mouth and is a good tree dog.

Old Post 03-31-2008 04:51 PM
Derek Peterman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Derek Peterman Click here to Send Derek Peterman a Private Message Click Here to Email Derek Peterman Find more posts by Derek Peterman Add Derek Peterman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

THANK'S DEREK !! CONGRAT'S ON YOU'RE 3RD PLACE WIN AT STATE ! SAIGE IS FOR REAL ! WE HAD A GOOD CAST !! WE JUST COULDN'T GET THE BREAK'S !! TOM

Old Post 03-31-2008 07:08 PM
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

JUST BRED A GR. NT. OUT OF FLETCHERS JAKE ! GR. NT. CH. JAKE'S STYLISH NONA ! PUP'S DUE MIDDLE OF JUNE . S.S. AND PERFORMANCE ! GIVE ME A CALL TO BOOK ONE !! NONA IS OWNED BY CHAD SHERVE IN IL. HIS PHONE #618-835-2532
TOM WILBERS 573-634-4433 OR CELL 573-694-0111

Old Post 04-15-2008 02:52 AM
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

BOOKIN PUP'S OUT OF GR.NT.CH JAKE'S STYLISH NONA & BOOMER NONA IS OUT OF FLECTHER'S STYLISH JAKE & NOCTURNAL NELL ,NELL IS OUT OF NOCTUNAL NAILOR . $250 ,$50 DOLLAR'S TO BOOK A PUP !! PUP'S DUE AROUND JUNE 15 2008.
ALSO BOOKING OUT OF CH. TRACMAN'S CADDILLAC JANE
JANE IS OUT OF TRACKMAN & WILD BILL'S LIL , LIL IS OUT OF COON RIP'N RAMBLER & HARDWOOD JILL $200 ,$50 TO BOOK PUP'S DUE MAY 6 CALL TOM AT 573-634-4433 OR 573-694-011
PUP'S WILL BE PERFORMANCE & SUPER STAKED !

JANE PUP'S BOOKED .FEMALES
1.TRAVIS LAWSON, MO.
MALES BOOKED.
1.GIL WIDINGTON, NE
2.JOSH HENERY NE.

Last edited by THOMAS WILBERS on 04-22-2008 at 11:47 PM

Old Post 04-22-2008 01:55 PM
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

$300 MORE $ BOOMER WILL BE A SILVER CH.

Old Post 04-22-2008 11:48 PM
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Boomer

Boomer won 2nd place at the 2006 Baby Stakes. I typed it in wrong on another post. Sorry Tom.

Old Post 05-01-2008 11:22 AM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 05-13-2008 05:10 PM
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-20-2008 03:17 AM
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 05-23-2008 01:58 PM
billie jo
UKC Forum Member

did you get my text about that dog? Gill was telling josh that he gos back to your old stuff. or Roberts old dogs. i think of as you two as one....LOL
i sent a pic. Do you know how to get into your text's on your phone...LOL
i also named some of the dogs on his ped. He will be for sale in a couple months.
I'll talk to you later guys. Billie Jo

Old Post 05-30-2008 05:33 PM
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

BILLIE JO !! I DIDN'T GET THE PIC !! SEND IT TO ME AGAIN ! I WISH I KNEW GIL LIVED CLOSE TO YOU ! HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN OVER 10 YEAR'S ! GIL AND BRENT HAVE HUNTED SEVERAL DOG'S THAT GO BACK TO MY OLD TRAP !! RYAN SEARS IS HUNTING A FEMALE HE GOT FROM ME THAT SHOW'S TRAP 3 TIMES IN 4 GENERATION ! THANK'S TOM

Old Post 06-07-2008 04:33 AM
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Boomer and Tom

Good luck at the Futurity this weekend!

Old Post 08-27-2008 12:10 PM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Markway
UKC Forum Member

thursday night at futurity

Tom called me earlier today and told me he got boomer in last night at the futurity, congradulations tom and boomer, and randy holtmeyer who is handling boomer. Good luck on saturday

Abbys Baby Girl
J&Es Little hope

Old Post 08-29-2008 02:38 PM
Eric Markway is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Markway Click here to Send Eric Markway a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Markway Find more posts by Eric Markway Add Eric Markway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

BOOMER IS A SILVER CHAMPION !! HE HAS $4650 WON ON HIM !! THANK'S TO RANDY HOLTMEYER FOR HANDLING BOOMER IN THE FUTURITY FOR ME !!! YOU DID A GREAT JOB !! TOM

Old Post 09-02-2008 01:43 PM
Randy Holtmeyer
UKC Forum Member

Tom

Thanks for letting me hunt BOOMER!!! You had him in great shape. It was fun getting to hunt against those fella's with a hound that you know can get the job done. You just strike and tree BOOMER he does the rest by having coons.

Old Post 09-03-2008 12:42 AM
Randy Holtmeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Holtmeyer Click here to Send Randy Holtmeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Holtmeyer Find more posts by Randy Holtmeyer Add Randy Holtmeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
burdette
UKC Forum Member

sure are some nice lookin beagles

Old Post 09-03-2008 12:44 AM
burdette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for burdette Click here to Send burdette a Private Message Click Here to Email burdette Find more posts by burdette Add burdette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DR EVIL
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Tom and Randy,

Great job with Boomer at the PKC Futurity. I am sure he is the real deal, awesome looking treedog!

Sincerely,

Mark Penny
Moberly MO

Old Post 09-03-2008 01:55 AM
DR EVIL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DR EVIL Click Here to Email DR EVIL Visit DR EVIL's homepage! Find more posts by DR EVIL Add DR EVIL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote