UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Mosquitos!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Mosquitos!!!

Omg we sprayed down heavy last night and they was eaten us alive come on frost lol.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2018 01:56 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

I'll loan you some snow. No mosquitos here this morning.

Old Post 10-05-2018 02:29 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Skeeters

Yea, its nice up Bobs way, leaves turning already, water changing, beautiful l hear.

Old Post 10-05-2018 06:18 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Bob

We could swap for a couple of weeks at most, I could not take your Jan and Feb. Weather. Lol. Dave

Old Post 10-05-2018 07:54 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jparker
UKC Forum Member

Got them so bad here the counties pulled together to get planes in here to spray them after the hurricane hit. You take a breath and all you got was mosquitoes

Old Post 10-05-2018 08:07 PM
Jparker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jparker Click here to Send Jparker a Private Message Click Here to Email Jparker Find more posts by Jparker Add Jparker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Me and Corey treed two singles last night can't say I enjoyed it much lol. It was so hot I was breathing so heavy I think they bit me on the tongue and between tommorrow and wendsday maybe 9 inches of rain bob we need your snow lol.

My ears are swollen I think I got the skinny head virus lol.

Tar

Old Post 10-05-2018 08:29 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Heat/humidity

I am looking forward to cooler nights and lower humidity. Hunting kinda sucks when the first "hill" you climb makes your clothes completely wet with sweat. The humidity has been close to 100% about every night and one will sweat in that much humidity. Dave

Old Post 10-06-2018 12:47 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoggyBayouBlues
UKC Forum Member

Mosquitos

When you get more excited to see the mosquito truck, than the ice cream truck...you’re from Louisiana!

Old Post 10-06-2018 04:00 PM
LoggyBayouBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LoggyBayouBlues Click here to Send LoggyBayouBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email LoggyBayouBlues Find more posts by LoggyBayouBlues Add LoggyBayouBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mosquitos

quote:
Originally posted by LoggyBayouBlues
When you get more excited to see the mosquito truck, than the ice cream truck...you’re from Louisiana!

Lol true statement

Old Post 10-06-2018 04:15 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mosquitos

Just glad we don't have that many mosquitos, we have enough to annoy you! You guys have to be tough to hunt that swamp country in hot weather. I have hunted the swamps in cold weather never in hot weather. Every point of refuge has it's price, here the mountains are steep, but dry. Lol. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 10-06-2018 at 08:40 PM

Old Post 10-06-2018 04:30 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mosquitos

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Just glad we don't have that many mosquitos, we have enough to annoy you! You guys have to be tough to hunt that swamp country in hot weather. I have hunted the swamps in cold weather never in hot weather. Every point of refuge gas it's price, here the mountains are steep, but dry. Lol. Dave
Dave, I want to thank you for calling us tough. Most call it something else. LOL

Old Post 10-06-2018 04:52 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Shadinc

You are welcome, I speak from experience. Swamps are tough enough to hunt in cold weather without all the things that want to bite you. You guys are definitely TOUGH , you have my respect. Dave

Old Post 10-06-2018 08:44 PM