UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Misty River Kennels
Pages (77): « First ... « 67 68 [69] 70 71 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations

Robert and Jacob Welch and Grand Nite Ch. "PR" Misty River Ramblin Blue Smoke as he continues his winning ways by qualifying for the UKC World Hunt in Lawley, Ala. Last night.

Last edited by Misty river on 08-16-2020 at 09:01 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-16-2020 08:55 PM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Newest edition to Misty River Kennels

--------------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Mailes Blue Sue's Pete
---------------Ch.Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Mailes Blue Pete's Bob
--------------------Gr.NiteCh."PR"Smokey River Jeans Ruby
----------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Mailes Blue Sue's Rattler
--------------------Nite Ch."PR"Smokey River JBS Chief
---------------"PR"Mailes Blue Rudy Sue
--------------------Nite Ch."PR"Mailes Mo. Blue Rudy
-----Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Misty River Ramblin Blue Smoke
--------------------Nite Ch."PR"Rhodes Tom-Dulley
---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Racket Ridge Slim HTX2
--------------------"PR"Welch's Blue Angel
----------GR.Nite Ch."PR"Racket Ridge Weezie
--------------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Smokey River Cheifs Joe
---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Smokey River Blue Cricket
--------------------"PR"Smokey River Blue Muggins
"PR"Misty River Ramblin Blue Jim
--------------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Mailes Blue Sue's Pete
---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Dean's Blue Mose
--------------------"PR"Mailes Blue Kari
----------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Mose's Pink Floyd
--------------------Ch.Gr.Nite Ch."PR"B&Ds Blue Spike
---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"B&Ds Blue Ruby
--------------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Twilight Blue Poison Ivy
-----"PR"Washington's Blue Abby
--------------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Double Springs Echo 11
---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Double Springs Bodacious
--------------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Razor Ridge Pop A Dot
----------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Kaskaskia River Blue Dizzie
--------------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Smiley's Rambo 11
---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Davis White River Salin Sadie
--------------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR" Davis White River Sugar

Last edited by Misty river on 08-16-2020 at 10:50 PM

Old Post 08-16-2020 09:49 PM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Congrats to Robert and Smoke. That's a sharp pup Mr Jack, hope he makes a goodun. Take Care, Rocky Cundiff

Old Post 08-17-2020 11:57 AM
Racket Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Racket Ridge Click here to Send Racket Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Racket Ridge Find more posts by Racket Ridge Add Racket Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Beautiful Pup Mr. Jack

He sure looks nice!

Just had a nice litter out of Floyd and Creek last month. Hope all is well.

Take Care,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 08-19-2020 03:17 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Sheba 11

Rocky, Thanks for the kind words on the pup. He's got a good background, now if he will just live up to it. Been hearing a lot of good things on Crash, in the woods and in the brood pen. I've hunted with his mother and his brother, both top hounds. Good luck to you and Crash at the World Hunt.

Scott, thanks for the kind words on the pup. Man, Pink Floyd and Creek sounds like a cross that cant miss. If I had not just got the pup in the picture above I would have to have one of those. Scott, sure good to hear from you. Take care and good hunting.

Last edited by Misty river on 08-20-2020 at 07:32 AM

Old Post 08-20-2020 07:12 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

sheba 11

Sheba struck an old cold track tonight about 250 yards in and did a good job, worked it up and treed in a huge viney oak that I could only see a small part of. Man it was hot out there tonight. I didn't know when the rain and wind is suppose to start picking up. Hurricane Laura is suppose to make landfall on the Gulf Coast in a couple of hours. I pray for everyone that's in her path and from all the tornadoes exiting off of Laura. Everyone be extremely careful. I think they are predicting it will be a category 5 when it hits land.

Last edited by Misty river on 08-27-2020 at 03:54 AM

Old Post 08-27-2020 03:42 AM
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Safe

Stay safe my friend.

Old Post 08-27-2020 03:21 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Sheba 11

Sheba at the end of trail.

Old Post 09-12-2020 05:31 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations

Jeremy and Pearl on winning their cast and 2nd place in the hunt in Lucedale Ms. This was a UKC Slam Event. The cast winners decided to split the money. Pearl is making Jeremy a nice little dog.

Old Post 09-13-2020 06:12 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Congratulations

quote:
Originally posted by Misty river
Jeremy and Pearl on winning their cast and 2nd place in the hunt in Lucedale Ms. This was a UKC Slam Event. The cast winners decided to split the money. Pearl is making Jeremy a nice little dog.

So glad to hear she is making Jeremy a nice one! I am sure one of many wins with this little girl. Jeremy says she is action packed!

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 09-13-2020 01:21 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Sheba 11

Sheba went in about 150 yards and struck a cold track, worked it out of there and got treed. I went around on another woods road and got in close to her. She was treed up a nice oak. It didn't take long to find the coon sitting out on the end of a leafy limb about 3/4 ways up. I petted her up and we called it a night. Hurricane Sally is out there stirring up the Gulf coast on its way to hit somewhere along the Gulf Coast tomorrow night. I pray for everyone that's in her path when she makes land fall. It sure is hot out there tonight.

Last edited by Misty river on 09-15-2020 at 03:39 AM

Old Post 09-15-2020 03:26 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations

Roger, Jacob and Smoke on their win at the UKC Quarter Finals in Tell City Indiana. I wish them the best this next weekend at the UKC world hunt. Along with the rest of the blue dogs that made it through the Quarter Finals. This would be a good year for a Blue dog to win it all, and I know that Smoke and his owners and handlers are well capable of bringing that prize back to Mississippi.

Last edited by Misty river on 09-20-2020 at 10:26 PM

Old Post 09-20-2020 10:09 PM
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

Congrats Roger and Smoke, we'll be pulling for ya!

Old Post 09-21-2020 11:54 AM
Racket Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Racket Ridge Click here to Send Racket Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Racket Ridge Find more posts by Racket Ridge Add Racket Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Sheba 11

free image hosting no registration

dropped Sheba off on a small branch that runs through the swamp on its way to the river. She went in a little over 500 yards and found one and treed. I went in to her and she was treed on the edge of a bluff. It was so thick that I couldn't see anything. We loaded up and went around on an old slough and I turned her up it and she went in a couple hundred yards and struck an old cold track and moved it up the slough aways and treed. She was treed up a small Cyprus going up into a large one. I never could get to where I could see the top, so we called it a night.

Last edited by Misty river on 09-25-2020 at 06:06 AM

Old Post 09-25-2020 05:53 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Sheba 11

Took Sheba over across the road in front of my house tonight and cast her into the swamp and she made an 800 yard circle and cut across that a couple of times and never struck. I know there is usually coons in there, but not tonight. We loaded up and went up to the cattle farm. I cast her and she went in a little over 300 yards and struck a cold track and moved it in a ways and treed. I went in and crossed another woods road and walked on in to her and she was treed up a large oak. There was other trees around and a lot of leaves. I think he was there, but he wasn't looking, so we loaded up and called it a night. The moon was pretty full tonight. The coons sure were not moving good.

Last edited by Misty river on 10-01-2020 at 05:19 AM

Old Post 10-01-2020 05:06 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Sheba 11

I had some great company hunting with me tonight. My old friend Tad Walters and his son Tate came over and went hunting with me and I sure enjoyed their company. We made quite a round tonight and Tate hung right in there with us. His dad told me that they were going to the rodeo tomorrow and Tate was going to ride the Sheep. That is one tough little fellow.

Last edited by Misty river on 10-03-2020 at 05:28 AM

Old Post 10-03-2020 05:11 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Sheba 11

Turn Sheba down the swamp tonight toward the river, she went in about 300 yards and struck a pretty good track, worked it in a ways and locked up treed. I went around on another road and walked in to her. She was treed on a branch that runs thru the swamp. When it started getting muddy I looked down and realized I just had on my ankle boots and its real boggy on that branch. I shined for a little bit and then decided to give it up before I got my feet wet. I leashed up Sheba and started to walk away and looked up in the tree one more time and there sat the coon right in the top. We left him to run again and called it a night. I wanted to hunt some more, but I didn't want to come all the way out and get my boots and come back.

Last edited by Misty river on 10-13-2020 at 02:58 AM

Old Post 10-13-2020 02:45 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations

Jeremy and Pearl on their first Place win at Meadville last night. Jeremy said they scored 400 + points in an hour and had another one treed that they looked at after the time ran out.

Old Post 10-25-2020 04:03 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Jeremy and Pearl on their first Place win at Meadville last night. Jeremy said they scored 400 + points in an hour and had another one treed that they looked at after the time ran out.

Congratulations to Jeremy and Pearl!!

Winning Combination for Sure!!

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 10-25-2020 04:06 PM
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

congratulations

Congratulation on the win. I was hoping to see you there Mr. Jack. I had taken my young male to hunt, but he would not put his left foot down to the ground. Don't know what was wrong with him. I noticed he had passed blood Saturday night in the kennel, but looked fine when I got home from church, still holding his leg.

Old Post 10-26-2020 01:22 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Tommy

I don't keep that close of a check on the hunts any more, so I didn't even know they had a hunt over there or I probably would have drove over there and talked to you guys. I'm sure sorry about your young dog, cant think of what his problem might be. I think Jeremy's Pearl female is making him a pretty good hound. I had her over here for a while when she was a pup, but I haven't hunted with her since she made a coon dog. Mr. Tommy sure good to hear from you. Take care and good hunting.

Last edited by Misty river on 10-26-2020 at 03:26 PM

Old Post 10-26-2020 03:18 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Bad Boy

Another Bad Boy down, He probably weighed around 300 or better. As most of you deer hunters already know, These hogs will eat all your corn, destroy your food plot and your feeders. They are smart, hard to catch and are hard to see and get a shot at.

Last edited by Misty river on 11-04-2020 at 09:18 PM

Old Post 11-04-2020 09:09 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Friends

Tad and Joey Walters and Tad's son Tate came over and hunted with me last night. We looked at a couple of coons and had a good hunt. Enjoyed it fellows.

Last edited by Misty river on 11-07-2020 at 06:29 PM

Old Post 11-07-2020 06:26 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations

Jeremy and Pearl on their cast win at the Mississippi State Hunt last night.

Old Post 11-07-2020 06:32 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Jeremy and Pearl on their cast win at the Mississippi State Hunt last night.

Second that!

Good luck tonight!

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 11-08-2020 12:15 AM