UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Ready to start
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Show Me Dog
UKC Forum Member

Ready to start

7 month old jack female white and black
5 month rowdy and barber creek ace male tri-color
4 month old red bud redtick female all are going to make dogs have to many to get going located in Peculiar Mo 816-882-0427

Jack female-450
Rowdy male-300
Red bud female-300

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-28-2015 03:31 PM
Show Me Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Show Me Dog Click here to Send Show Me Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Show Me Dog Find more posts by Show Me Dog Add Show Me Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eugene Rinker
New UKC Forum Member

Rowdy Male

Can you send me a pic of the rowdy male? 304-257-3860 Looking for a Tri-Color

Old Post 02-28-2015 04:22 PM
Eugene Rinker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eugene Rinker Click here to Send Eugene Rinker a Private Message Find more posts by Eugene Rinker Add Eugene Rinker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

SHOW ME DOG

Could you put pics of the two females on here .And what kind of mouth do they have ,mite need both of them. Thank you sir TOM # 660 415 7381 I'm in Macon

Old Post 02-28-2015 06:44 PM
tom edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom edwards Click here to Send tom edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email tom edwards Find more posts by tom edwards Add tom edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Show Me Dog
UKC Forum Member

Yes I'll send pics sorry just saw this

Old Post 03-01-2015 10:46 PM
Show Me Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Show Me Dog Click here to Send Show Me Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Show Me Dog Find more posts by Show Me Dog Add Show Me Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote