UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Gr Nt Ch Pkc Red Ruby Hardtime Bo X Pr Honey Bee
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nt Ch Pkc Red Ruby Hardtime Bo X Pr Honey Bee

Thanks to Troy Beach for coming up and breeding Bee to Bo. This is a good looking female and bred up right!! Troy said she is a track driving independent hard tree dog. Pups will be Perf and SS. Bee's breeding is Twin oaks big ben, main street max, charley 7, swamp rooster, backroads Rosie, hardtime moses. Bo is a gr nt ch Pkc ch. off Charley 7 x Pearl.. Call troy to book a pup..1-859-393-6311

Bee's papers

Bee

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Last edited by seth isch on 01-27-2015 at 12:33 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2015 08:36 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Bo is a full littermate brother to the Hoss dog we ran at stud. Don't overlook these pups. Call troy beach

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 01-20-2015 11:54 AM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grubbs1028
UKC Forum Member

Bee

Honey Bee is a throw dirt in your face get gone, get hooked tree dog. Guys this is a super nice good looking dark blue female that will reproduce. Know of several dogs out of her that are coondogs. This should be a real good cross.

Old Post 01-21-2015 01:53 AM
grubbs1028 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grubbs1028 Click here to Send grubbs1028 a Private Message Click Here to Email grubbs1028 Find more posts by grubbs1028 Add grubbs1028 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david snyder
UKC Forum Member

pups

troy has 6 pups spoken for, so if interested in getting a pup give troy a call. he is starting a list and will contact you when she has pups in the order of calls. troy doesn't text or get on the computer so you will need to call him. thanks for the interest.

Old Post 01-25-2015 01:11 AM
david snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david snyder Click here to Send david snyder a Private Message Click Here to Email david snyder Find more posts by david snyder Add david snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Bee

Not taking long to book these. Don't hesitate to book one of these. Those pups are gonna be loaded with reproducers!!! Thanks Seth

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 01-25-2015 02:30 AM
ddavidson
UKC Forum Member

Pics of sire

Can you post pics of the sire and female
Thanks.
D

Old Post 01-27-2015 03:45 AM
ddavidson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ddavidson Click here to Send ddavidson a Private Message Click Here to Email ddavidson Find more posts by ddavidson Add ddavidson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Bo

Posted a couple pics up top. Sounds like these pups are booking fast. Don't hesitate to call troy and book one. Seth

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 01-27-2015 12:34 PM
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Bee

grubbs1028
UKC Forum Member

HONEY BEE
DONT MISS OUT ON THE HONEY BEE, BO CROSS. I HAVE WALKED ALOT OF MILES BEHIND BEE, AND SEEN HER MAKE SOME TOP COMP DOGS LOOK STUPID, GOOD BLOOD LINE TO CROSS ON BO HERE,SHOULD MAKE SOME REAL HOUNDS. WHEN SHE TREES YOU BETTER LOAD THE GUN BECAUSE SHE IS GOING TO SHOW YOU MR COON.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 01-27-2015 08:26 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR SETH

I CALLED TROY IVE GOT A MALE AND A FEMALE BOOKED THANKS FOR YOUR HELP MR SETH ,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 01-27-2015 11:09 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Ron

U bet Ron!!

Boys don't wait till its to late!! Bo will be 9 in May... Seth

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 01-27-2015 11:15 PM
david snyder
UKC Forum Member

pups

Troy said to thank everyone for all the calls, 2 more pups booked today. Get on the list,bee should have a good size litter. Thanks again

Old Post 01-27-2015 11:43 PM
david snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david snyder Click here to Send david snyder a Private Message Click Here to Email david snyder Find more posts by david snyder Add david snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Pups

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 02-12-2015 04:25 PM
tncoonman77
UKC Forum Member

pups

Location and price on pups?

Old Post 02-19-2015 04:06 AM
tncoonman77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tncoonman77 Click here to Send tncoonman77 a Private Message Click Here to Email tncoonman77 Find more posts by tncoonman77 Add tncoonman77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Ky

Kentucky

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 02-19-2015 02:06 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

HI SETH

THIS FEMALE IS MORE THAN HALF WAY THROUGH DO YA KNOW IF SHE TOOK OR NOT HAVE YOU TALKED TO TROY,,,THANKS SETH HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 03-01-2015 03:45 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Troy

Troy called me today and said honey bee is showing with pups. He will take a few more names. Thanks Seth

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 03-03-2015 05:08 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

HI SETH

TROYS PUPS SHOULD BE GETIN CLOSE ARENT THEY ? I WOULDNT THINK IT WOULD BE MUCH LONGER ,,WHEN ARE THEY DUE? THANKS SETH ,,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 03-17-2015 01:09 AM
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Should be this weekend I think. Give troy a shout he will let Ya know. Thanks Seth

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 03-17-2015 01:11 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR SETH

I WENT AND CALLED TROY HE SAID SHES AS BIG AS A BARREL AND SHES DUE TO PUP THIS SUNDAY.SO IT WONT BE LONG NOW ... HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 03-17-2015 01:14 AM
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Honey Bee had 10 pups

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 03-22-2015 01:06 AM