UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Bellars Pac Man
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jason Gillespie
UKC Forum Member

Bellar dogs

I bought a bellar dog a couple yrs ago and started him young.He was the best hound i ever started as a pup! Super loud!!!! Tracking machine and treed so hard he would bust blood vessals in his stomach! I sold the dog for 3000 dollars at 15 mths old and wish i never would have I personally love bellar dogs and never had mine even act mean! Had pac man,striker and severl others alot of bellar females also havent seen another pup that started the first day in the woods!

Lay-Up Kennels !!!!!!
Jason Gillespie
Marion , Indiana
(765)517-1591

*PAST AND PRESENT HOUNDS*

Ch NiteCh Gillespie's Lay-Up Lizzy R.I.P (Best reproducing female I have had in my Kennel) Produced 2 World Champions Hardwood Minnie & Spring Creek Pen-e-trator (Wave).

NSD World NiteCh NSD GrniteCh Ohio State CH UKC Grnitech PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Minnie (Lucky X's Lizzy)$KC ($114)
-2015 Mini Slam Final 4
-2016 Mini Slam Final 4
-2017 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)Semi-Finalist
-2018 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)
AO Slam Event Triple cast winner.2016
AO Night Hunt cast winner 2016.
2016 NSD Ohio State Champion.
2016 NSD Indiana State Ch 3rd place.
NSD GrniteCh
2016 Grand Masters Semi Finalist.

NSD World Nitech NSD Grnitech Ind State Ch UKC Grnitech Lay-Up's Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR A.K.A (WAVE) ( Grandson to SC Rock! Shows Rock 4xs in a 5 gen) ONLY LIVING GRNITECH GRANDSON TO SPRING CREEK ROCK ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!
2017 AO 9th Place Reg.
2017 NSD Indiana State NiteCh
2018 TW days 9th Place Reg.
2018 NSD World NiteCh
UKC Grnitech
NSD Grnitech
2019 AO Grand 16.

PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Ugg
PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Roxy
PR' Spring Creek Troopie

"Hunt them alone , if you want to take a Coondawg Home"

*Semen Stored @ Shultz Clinic in Michigan*
PRESERVATION FOR GENERATIONS !!!!

(RIP) Grnitech GrCh Hillbilly's Smoken Ringo Star HTX (Stud Fee $500)

Grnitech Taylors Lucky (Son of Henry Not for sale)

Grnitech Hardwood Patch (Not for Sale)

NSD WLDNITECH GRNITECH UKC GRNITECH PR' Lay-Ups Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR DNA-P ( Direct Grandson of SPRING CREEK ROCK!!!!)

PR'Gillespie's Lay-Up Lil Lucky (RIP)

Grnitech Stone Mountain Bronco

NiteCh PR'Hardwood Blackjack (Patch Son)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-16-2013 02:02 PM
Jason Gillespie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Gillespie Click here to Send Jason Gillespie a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Gillespie Find more posts by Jason Gillespie Add Jason Gillespie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andrewdavis
UKC Forum Member

So what hounds out there today are pac man bred !!

Nitech grch shannons hillbilly cookie (rip)
Pr davis'hillbilly tiny diamond
team hillbilly mac !!!

Old Post 03-21-2018 02:15 AM
andrewdavis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andrewdavis Click here to Send andrewdavis a Private Message Click Here to Email andrewdavis Find more posts by andrewdavis Add andrewdavis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andrewdavis
UKC Forum Member

team hillbilly mac !!!

Old Post 03-21-2018 02:15 AM
andrewdavis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andrewdavis Click here to Send andrewdavis a Private Message Click Here to Email andrewdavis Find more posts by andrewdavis Add andrewdavis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

Pac man semen litter fixing to happen!!!

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 03-21-2018 03:15 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Re: HOUSE'S CHIEF..

quote:
Originally posted by Hopkins/Lipper
One of the best looking hounds that ever lived in my opinion.
And he was the real deal and produced the same. This has
always been one of my favorite pictures .
Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

I agree...a great looking dog...sometimes the picture of a dog speaks volumes of the dog's greatness...I see it in this picture...

the picture below...

Last edited by Reuben on 03-21-2018 at 03:27 AM

Old Post 03-21-2018 03:21 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rex W Sims
yea, old chief ain't much to look at is he.....that's one hell of a coke bottle.....

Old Post 03-21-2018 03:26 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Midnightghost
UKC Forum Member

With all of the dna out there they could prove pac was out of striker may be why Russ hasn't use pac. Don't want to let the cat out of the bag. Either way the man has spent more money and done more winning than anyone on here. A few years ago the crew got cought up in the midnight Hussle wonder where they learned that from how far does that worm hole go.

Old Post 03-21-2018 04:40 AM
Midnightghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Midnightghost Click here to Send Midnightghost a Private Message Click Here to Email Midnightghost Find more posts by Midnightghost Add Midnightghost to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andrewdavis
UKC Forum Member

Good looking dog there!!! Would.lobe to own a dog like that!!

team hillbilly mac !!!

Old Post 03-21-2018 05:04 AM
swamp1
Banned

Pacman

quote:
Originally posted by andrewdavis
man in kernerville,NC has a grd nt linebred pacman, with some buckhorn mt savage in there to. I bet he's a nice one.

Old Post 03-22-2018 01:46 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Rex W Sims
yea, old chief ain't much to look at is he.....that's one hell of a coke bottle.....
good lord have mercy!!! Huh!! Huh!!! Huh!!! oh my goodness!!!

Old Post 03-22-2018 07:06 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clif Owen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by edwardfasteddy
I don't know about how or about that but it sounds like there was a few other alligators in there, and Pac was just holding his ground. What for dogs do you have ? Tell me what the bloodlines are other then that Casey Dog. Pac did win that cast didn't he? Back in the day I would like to take Pac-Man by his self and count coon night after night with any other three dogs hunting the same way, I think I would put my money on Old Pac. The way UKC does the rules don't mean that is the way you check a dog out, that dog was a dog! I'm not saying the dog was perfect or the guy that owned him either. I'm just saying that I doubt you ever owned a dog that was in the same calibre as that dog. NOT A SMART ANSWER JUST THE FACTS.

I hunted with Rick Stretch one night with Tar Heel Henry with us. I knew he had hunted with Pac and asked him how Henry would compare. He said you would look at a lot more coons with him than Pac Man. No idea if he was right or not.

Old Post 03-23-2018 03:10 AM
Clif Owen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clif Owen Click here to Send Clif Owen a Private Message Click Here to Email Clif Owen Find more posts by Clif Owen Add Clif Owen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Every now and then we see a picture of a dog or even a dog in real life...and all we see is greatness written all over that dog...I hope to always appreciate greatness when I can see it...

Old Post 03-23-2018 03:41 AM
swamp1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Reuben
Every now and then we see a picture of a dog or even a dog in real life...and all we see is greatness written all over that dog...I hope to always appreciate greatness when I can see it...
X2, and I love it when we are fortunate enough to see greatness in action.

Old Post 03-23-2018 11:23 PM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Pacman Dogs

quote:
Originally posted by andrewdavis
Kreklows Klear Kry Turbo just made Nt CH by winning his cast three weekends in a row by treeing coons. One was a Walker Sectional. He is 20 months old and has Pacman 13 times in his pedigree.

Old Post 03-26-2018 04:33 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Antrim
UKC Forum Member

I have high hopes for this cross of Pac-man bred pups they are acting very good at 9 months old.

————WldNtCh Bellar’s Pac-man
——-GrNt Ch Viper
————NtCh Black Kettle Nancy II
—GrNtCh Double Pack
——-Pac Daisy
————-GrNtCh Moll’s Salt Creek Annie
PUPS
————GrNtCh White River Tar Nailor
——-ChNtCh Tar Nailor’s Bobby
————Moody’s Stylish Nellie (Out of Viper which out Pac-man)
—NtCh Locktite Stylish Dixie
————Ch Hardwood Stylish Clint
——-Riley’s Queenie
————Carroll’s Tunnel Sassy

Old Post 04-16-2018 11:08 PM
Mark Antrim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Antrim Click here to Send Mark Antrim a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Antrim Find more posts by Mark Antrim Add Mark Antrim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

How old is that Double Pack dog?

Old Post 04-16-2018 11:18 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Antrim
UKC Forum Member

He is dead. Used semen for this cross.

Old Post 04-17-2018 03:51 AM
Mark Antrim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Antrim Click here to Send Mark Antrim a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Antrim Find more posts by Mark Antrim Add Mark Antrim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Do you have any pictures of your pups?

Old Post 04-17-2018 03:54 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DMitchell
UKC Forum Member

Psycho female

I was lucky enough to get a female out of psycho,and deventers Penny female, that puts 3 world champions in 3 gen , my female just turned yr old

Old Post 02-08-2019 05:58 AM
DMitchell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DMitchell Click here to Send DMitchell a Private Message Click Here to Email DMitchell Find more posts by DMitchell Add DMitchell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rex W Sims
[/QUOTE

I always liked that picture!

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 02-09-2019 07:05 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Nt. Ch. Mercy Creek Thomas

He was Pacman bred on his dam side. Is anyone breeding this line of Pacman dogs or his son WC Tree Pac N Pete? What style of performance did they have?

Old Post 02-09-2019 08:06 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Antrim
I have high hopes for this cross of Pac-man bred pups they are acting very good at 9 months old.

——-GrNt Ch Viper
————NtCh Black Kettle Nancy II
—GrNtCh Double Pack
——-Pac Daisy
————-GrNtCh Moll’s Salt Creek Annie
PUPS
————GrNtCh White River Tar Nailor
——-ChNtCh Tar Nailor’s Bobby
————Moody’s Stylish Nellie (Out of Viper which out Pac-man)
—NtCh Locktite Stylish Dixie
————Ch Hardwood Stylish Clint
——-Riley’s Queenie
————Carroll’s Tunnel Sassy

Is there any more semen of Double Pac?

Old Post 02-10-2019 02:38 AM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Re: Gr. Nt. Ch. Mercy Creek Thomas

quote:
Originally posted by Kler Kry
He was Pacman bred on his dam side. Is anyone breeding this line of Pacman dogs or his son WC Tree Pac N Pete? What style of performance did they have?

Is there any semen available on Mercy Creek Thomas ?? 608-558-4640

Old Post 02-11-2019 08:13 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Re: Gr. Nt. Ch. Mercy Creek Thomas

quote:
Originally posted by Kler Kry

Get in touch with Mike Shannon ..he can put you in touch with a fellow that has Tree Pac N Pete bred dog and maybe some semen .

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 02-12-2019 04:49 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Antrim
UKC Forum Member

Edwardfasteddy I still have 3 or 4 breeding left of the Double Pack semen.

Old Post 02-20-2019 02:44 PM