UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (120): « First ... « 79 80 [81] 82 83 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

AMEN, THANK YOU LORD!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2019 04:48 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 16:15-16

“But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

Indeed HE is!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-22-2019 02:27 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 19:14

Jesus said,

“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-23-2019 04:59 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 119:60

I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-25-2019 04:12 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 119:93

I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-29-2019 01:50 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 5:14,16

“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-30-2019 05:09 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 1:12-13

Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-31-2019 02:45 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 119:114

You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-01-2019 04:39 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

James 1:22

Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-02-2019 05:45 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 119:130

The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-05-2019 07:41 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 119:160

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal.

Thank you, Jesus!

Brother inn CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-06-2019 04:28 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 149:4

For the Lord takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-08-2019 02:47 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 12:6-7

Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-09-2019 07:18 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 46:1

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-10-2019 05:30 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-12-2019 06:44 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Revelation 3:14,20

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-14-2019 10:03 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 14:8

If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.

It is written and I believe it! AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-15-2019 06:12 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 5:12

Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-19-2019 08:57 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 8:32

He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-22-2019 05:07 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus!

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-29-2019 08:54 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Ephesians 2:19

Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-30-2019 04:25 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Timothy 1:13-14

What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus. Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you—guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 09-04-2019 02:26 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Isaiah 46:4

Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

PRAISE BE UNTO GOD!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 09-10-2019 06:34 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Philippians 4:4

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

Amen and Hallelujah!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 09-12-2019 07:46 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Peter 3:8

Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 09-13-2019 06:09 PM