UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Down To Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Down To Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE IT DOWN TO HOURS NOW !!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE LEAVEN FOR B@T DAYS IN 198 HOURS !!!! YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! LOOKS LIKE MACKIE HILL PAUL HAS A GOOD WEATHER FORCAST FOR US TO!!!!!!!!!!! BE SEEIN YAS AT WAUSEON VERY SOON !!!!! DONT FORGET YOUR BOOTS AS THE BULLCRAP THERE ,IM SURE WILL GET MIGHT DEEP!!!!!!!!! HAVE A SAFE TRIP AND STOP AND SAY HI HAVE A BLESSED ONE !!!! RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2014 04:37 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

they had snow last night im not going,,, Alaska tundra ,,, my dog cant tree a coon in that crap

Old Post 04-17-2014 01:55 AM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david white
UKC Forum Member

Hope to c you there, Brother.

Old Post 04-17-2014 01:59 AM
david white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david white Click here to Send david white a Private Message Click Here to Email david white Visit david white's homepage! Find more posts by david white Add david white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

DARRELL

I HEARD THEY HAD 6 INCHS LAST NIGHT JUST BRING YOUR BOOTS ,I HOPE ITS ALL GONE BY NEXT WEEK AND SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU MISSED BLACK AN TAN DAYS ?

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 04-17-2014 02:06 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

HEY DAVID

LOOK ME UP IF YOUR GONA BE THERE ,,LOOK FOR A BALD GUY IN BIB OVERHALLS ,,,,,,NAY THERES TO MANY BALD GUYS IN BIBS BUT I DO STAND OUT A LITTLE GLAD YOUR COMING ! HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 04-17-2014 02:08 AM
Brandon lannom
UKC Forum Member

Im in Southern OH right now only got 1/2 in of snow, but its all gone now. Warmed up to about 50 today and going to be warmer all week. I plan on going back to TN for the weekend then i will be back up here for two weeks and plan on going up at least on Saturday depending on work. But will sure be there Saturday morning, and i cant WAIT.....

Old Post 04-17-2014 02:43 AM
Brandon lannom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon lannom Click here to Send Brandon lannom a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon lannom Find more posts by Brandon lannom Add Brandon lannom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

CAPITALIZED JUST FOR RON

RON A FEW DAYS AGO I WAS TRYING TO THINK OF MY FIRST ONE I WENT TO , AND THE ONES I HAVE MISSED , IM NOT SURE BUT I THINK IT WAS THE YEAR DAD WON WITH MAGIC 84 MAYBE ,,,, I HAVE MISSED A FEW, BUT NOT MANY.. NEVER THOUGHT BACK THEN 30 YEARS LATTER I WOULD BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FIRST WEEKEND IN MAY .

I MIGHT NOT HAVE MADE A STATEMENT IN ALL THE ONES I HAVE ATTENDED ,, BUT I SURE HAVE A LOT OF FUN WIN LOSE OR DRAW

HARRY HARRIS , LAWTON ROBINSON AND CANT REMEMBER THE 3RD GUY WAS MY FIRST CAST IT WAS THE ALL BLACK HUNT AND , ITS FUNNY I REMEMBER THEM GUYS BUT DONT HAVE A CLUE HOW OUR HUNT WENT, SEEMS LIKE WE HAD TO SWIM THE WABASH THAT NIGHT

GOOD TIME BEHIND AND GOOD TIMES AHEAD

Old Post 04-17-2014 04:47 AM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

OLE HARRY HARRIS

ME AND HARRY HAS BEEN FRIENDS FOR MANY YEARS THE FIRST TIME I MET HARRY HE BOUGHT A FEMALE OFF ME AFTER A LOT OF TALKIN NAMED PEARL HE BOUGHT HER TOOK HER HOME AND THE WEEK AFTER THAT HE PLACED HER 4TH IN THE I THINK 1989 A.C.H.A. WORLD HUNT I PROBLY GOT THE YEAR WRONG AND WEVE BEEN FRIENDS SINCE ,IM LIKE YOU DARRELL I LOOK FORWARD TO MAY AND LABOR DAY AT A.O. THOSE ARE THE ONLY VACATIONS I TAKE A YEAR,,LOOKIN FORWARD TO SEEIN YA AT WAUSEON MY FRIEND ! I ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPS THAT WAY I DONT MAKE MANY MISTAKES ,,I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DOTING I AND CROSSIN T AND I YELL AND GET MY POINT ACROSS!ITS FRIENDS LIKE YOU THAT MAKES MY YEARLY TRIP TO B@T DAYS A GOOD ONE BE SEEIN YA SOON HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 04-17-2014 05:55 AM