UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > A tribute to one of the greatest ever
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
elvis
UKC Forum Member

A tribute to one of the greatest ever

He won 2 world hunts
He won Autumn Oaks twice
He won AKC nationals
He was a PKC Gold CH

What all he won is truly remarkable and will perhaps never be surpassed. I feel lucky to have witnessed him tree a few coon and to call his owner a Friend.

Rest in Peace Mr. Clean

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2019 11:29 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

One of the best he will be remembered so will his owners

Old Post 10-01-2019 11:37 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I was fortunate enough to see him tree several coons one night. He was a remarkable hound and is truly a legend now.

Old Post 10-01-2019 11:38 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear this. He was a winner for sure.

Old Post 10-02-2019 01:33 AM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MudRiverdogs
UKC Forum Member

one of the Best

MR Clean

GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR'KEATON'S MUD RIVER BIG MACK
GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR'CHARLEY CREEK LOTA HEART
GRNITECH'PR' KOCH'S FINAL DESTIONATION
GRNITECH'PR' CHARLEY CREEK BIG BUGSY
GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SMOKEY MTN MERCY

Doug Keaton
304-840-3943

Old Post 10-02-2019 02:24 AM
MudRiverdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MudRiverdogs Click here to Send MudRiverdogs a Private Message Click Here to Email MudRiverdogs Find more posts by MudRiverdogs Add MudRiverdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Henry
UKC Forum Member

RIP

I've seen him tree coon in 2 foot water and give brain high5 as he came to the tree! It was great to watch!

NITECH 'PR' River Has Rizen
GRNITECH 'PR' Nowhere Hardware

Old Post 10-02-2019 02:29 AM
Josh Henry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Henry Click here to Send Josh Henry a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Henry Find more posts by Josh Henry Add Josh Henry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

He set the bar high! RIP
No matter how old they live it's never easy to watch them go, thoughts with Team Clean today.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-02-2019 02:42 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Clean -RIP

Sorry for your loss Brian. He was one of the quickest from truck to tree that I've hunted with.

Old Post 10-02-2019 04:13 AM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natgear1982
UKC Forum Member

Coon dog

He could put them up as fast as anything I have hunted with. Some nice pups on the ground out of him. Coon dog if there ever was one.....

Handsome Cooper

Old Post 10-02-2019 05:01 AM
natgear1982 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natgear1982 Click here to Send natgear1982 a Private Message Find more posts by natgear1982 Add natgear1982 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Great

Excellent post giving tribute to a great dog, this is the kind of posts and thread that makes me smile. Coonhunters paying tribute to a deserving hound, he may be dead, but he will not be forgotten. I would have enjoyed hunting with him. Dave

Old Post 10-02-2019 07:18 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

WOW WHAT A HOUND, BURY HIM DEEP IN YOUR HEART

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 10-02-2019 12:19 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

RIP Mr. Clean! The Legend...

Old Post 10-02-2019 01:34 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

He was 100% coondog. His kind are missed forever.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 10-02-2019 01:40 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Good dog, good man that owned him. I'm glad to have a straw off Clean and hope to have one someday off him as half as good as him.

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 10-02-2019 05:08 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

jkidd

I hope you get one that's even better or at least as good as the old man. You know what it takes to get it done, and I won't be surprised to see it happen. Happy hunting. Dave

Old Post 10-02-2019 11:46 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave, me and you both buddy!!

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 10-03-2019 12:27 AM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Littletown
UKC Forum Member

How old was Mr. Clean ?

Old Post 10-05-2019 12:13 AM
Littletown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Littletown Click here to Send Littletown a Private Message Click Here to Email Littletown Find more posts by Littletown Add Littletown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Brian

The great ones never last long enough, but you had a great run of wins with him. Now he will live on through his off spring & stored semen. Take care, Ron,

Old Post 10-05-2019 01:06 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angie/bama
UKC Forum Member

he was the one of the best... he was 13 or 14 years old. Doubt another hound will ever accomplish what he did. He will be missed and remembered for years to come. He was a coon treeing machine. No doubt and did it with class

Old Post 10-05-2019 07:28 PM
angie/bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for angie/bama Click here to Send angie/bama a Private Message Click Here to Email angie/bama Visit angie/bama's homepage! Find more posts by angie/bama Add angie/bama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Farthing
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Clean, without a doubt one of the greatest. I have his grandson standing in my kennel now. RIP

Old Post 10-06-2019 02:23 AM
Jeff Farthing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Farthing Click here to Send Jeff Farthing a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Farthing Find more posts by Jeff Farthing Add Jeff Farthing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

I was fortunate enough to hunt with Mr. Clean once. I'm very thankful to have a son of his that's probably one of the nicest dogs I'll ever own. I hope they had a bunch of breedings collected off him!

Old Post 10-11-2019 11:30 PM
Paul Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Frederick Click here to Send Paul Frederick a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Frederick Find more posts by Paul Frederick Add Paul Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

I have a Grand Nite Champion daughter of his.

Her mother was out of Wipeout Speck.

She has a nice horn mouth and is deadly accurate.

Looks better in thinner coon.

She is nice.

I wish I could have hunted with him.

Old Post 10-12-2019 04:07 AM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sox12
UKC Forum Member

RIP Mr Clean coon dog all the way,and the owner is a stand up Gentleman himself,

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 10-15-2019 04:22 PM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

RIP Mr Clean

I great coon hound one of the greatest to ever be cut loose.

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Old Post 10-15-2019 04:27 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RatDog
UKC Forum Member

Clean

Would of loved to see him go.

Old Post 10-15-2019 09:58 PM
RatDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RatDog Click here to Send RatDog a Private Message Find more posts by RatDog Add RatDog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote