UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Dual Grand Champion Son's Northern Blue Doc
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DiamondWBluetic
UKC Forum Member

Mr Moore

That's not Hoss

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-04-2016 07:52 PM
DiamondWBluetic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DiamondWBluetic Click here to Send DiamondWBluetic a Private Message Click Here to Email DiamondWBluetic Find more posts by DiamondWBluetic Add DiamondWBluetic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Picture

Nobody has got all the dogs or people right yet. And what about the when, where & why.

Old Post 02-04-2016 11:27 PM
Texas Ridge Blu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Texas Ridge Blu Click here to Send Texas Ridge Blu a Private Message Find more posts by Texas Ridge Blu Add Texas Ridge Blu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

its Jake of Diamonds I'm thinking and the female is Marla Arps Bradi Dew is it not?

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 02-04-2016 11:37 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Dave H.

Dave H is right. Jake of Diamonds and Brandi Dew.

Old Post 02-05-2016 06:56 PM
Texas Ridge Blu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Texas Ridge Blu Click here to Send Texas Ridge Blu a Private Message Find more posts by Texas Ridge Blu Add Texas Ridge Blu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Picture

The picture was taken in December of 1997 at the Battle of the Breeds in Ada, Oklahoma. It is one of the few pictures to ever appear on the cover of both the Coon Hound Bloodlines and the American Cooner magazines.
The six hounds featured in the picture all finished in the top eight of the 1997 Purina Outstanding Night Hunt Coonhound race. Not bad for a bunch of blueticks.

The hounds are.
Grand nite Champion Jake of Diamonds
Keith Tate and Dexter Whatley

Grand nite Champion Smokey River Chief's blue Dancer
Joe Rember and Warren Haslouer

Grand nite Champion Carolina Blue Lead
Brnt Lipscomb

NGNC Cnampion Grand nite Champion Northern blue Levi
Ron Taylor and Troy Salyers

Grand nite Champion Blue River Droop
Jerry McAvoy and Steve Burkholder

Grand nite Chmpion Wild n Blue Brandi Dew
Marlo Arp

Old Post 02-06-2016 12:42 AM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Crystal

Nite champion Levi's Northern blue Crystal won first place at Keenasville, NC. RQE last night. Crystal made the top 100 and was high scoring bluetick female at the UKC World Championship in 2015.

Crystal will be bred to Doc her next heat cycle.

Congratulations to Crystal, Brian and Charles on their win. RT

Old Post 02-07-2016 09:13 PM
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations on your wins guys!
Glad she is doing good

pr swampland tiny(boomer x wezze)
pr swampland hank (nb levi X wezze )
pr swampland skeeter ( hank X tilly )
Bob Sietman 1-989-858-6455

Old Post 02-08-2016 02:44 AM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Bob/jrw

Thanks Bob.
We have three nice pips now out of Crystal and Grand nite Champion Rowdy. Looking forward to getting her bred to Doc. I have been trying to track down her liter mate sister to see how she is doing and maybe getting her bred to Doc also.

jrw.
I have tried several times to get my PM in-box fixed with UKC with no luck. You can e-mail me at texasridgebl@bluemarble.net

Thanks RT

Old Post 02-09-2016 11:52 PM
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

Hope you get one of them breed to doc she should throw some nice pup's
I wouldn't mind breeding another female to Levi some time if you have any left breeding one of WEZZE, S daughters now just to see how she will produce

Old Post 02-10-2016 02:25 AM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Bob

I don't really have any interest in breeding a lot of females to Doc. Because of Doc I have been able to really enjoy hunting this winter for the first time since I lost Son and Domino. I would like to get some quality females bred to him so that I can continue with the bloodline that I have had since 1973. It's worked pretty good for me and several other people so far.

I don't have a lot of semen left on Levi and plan to hold on to what I have for future use. I do appreciate all the support you have shown me and my hounds over the last several years. If I do decide to let some of the Levi semen go I will give you a call. Thanks again. RT

Old Post 02-12-2016 11:04 PM
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

That's all that matters in the end is having fun it's nice to see your enjoying hunting again and I appreciate the help you have given me also

Old Post 02-13-2016 03:13 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Man Ron when I think of crossing my female on Doc I think big things,her bringing more of your blood close with flash,pride,and Levi and then that smokey river in there.wow coondawgs,she's a 3 way ch and lacks 5pts from being a 4 way ch.could u post some pics of doc

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-13-2016 08:14 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bob

quote:
Originally posted by Texas Ridge Blu
I don't really have any interest in breeding a lot of females to Doc. Because of Doc I have been able to really enjoy hunting this winter for the first time since I lost Son and Domino. I would like to get some quality females bred to him so that I can continue with the bloodline that I have had since 1973. It's worked pretty good for me and several other people so far.

I don't have a lot of semen left on Levi and plan to hold on to what I have for future use. I do appreciate all the support you have shown me and my hounds over the last several years. If I do decide to let some of the Levi semen go I will give you a call. Thanks again. RT

Ron,
Sounds like you are at a great time in your life with the dogs and the hunting. Glad to hear that. I hope everyone is aware that Doc has some of Ron's Breeding on both the top and bottom side of Doc's pedigree. I get calls from people with Nice females down there on what dog to inquire on breeding to and I have asked them to give you a call and consider Doc. I doubt that anyone listens to me but who knows. There are a string of reproducers behind Doc on top and go back three generations on Annie and you will see some more in Broad Ax Max, Rambo and the Hawk and Rock Ann cross.
Take Care,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 02-13-2016 02:12 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Doc 2012 Autumn Oaks

Old Post 02-13-2016 04:17 PM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Scott

ACHA Nite Champion, NKC Grand nite Champion, UKC Grand nite Champion "PR" Indiana Blue Rebel (Blaze). Smiley's Rock Anns grand sire

Old Post 02-16-2016 12:15 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Scott

quote:
Originally posted by Texas Ridge Blu
ACHA Nite Champion, NKC Grand nite Champion, UKC Grand nite Champion "PR" Indiana Blue Rebel (Blaze). Smiley's Rock Anns grand sire

Great picture Ron,
That is one nice looking hound that looks like he did some winning! I think he would be at least 5 times on the bottom side of Doc's pedigree.
Take Care,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 02-16-2016 12:58 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Hunting

Got a break in the weather and got back in the woods last night. Kevin and I took Doc and two young dogs. Started out with a good track and a coon that really wanted to run. The two young dogs came up short but after about a thirty minute or so race up and down the hills and hollers Doc got it treed up a big oak on a hillside.
The next turnout was another good track that was over quick on a maple den tree. Turned loose off the den and Doc went about 200 yards and slammed one up another big oak tree.
Called it an early night after that but had a good hunt. Doc made three trees with two coon and a den. We'll see what tonight brings. RT

Old Post 02-17-2016 03:05 PM
Digger10
UKC Forum Member

Ron it was very nice getting to hunt with you and your eyes Kevin at Mississippi. It was a nice hunt and we seen several coons.
Doc is a nice dog and I wish you the best of luck this year!

Bluetick Female 2013 Autumn Oaks
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Mable
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Spot
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Sadie
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Miss Classy
Spot Sadie and Classy are all daughters of Mable

Old Post 02-17-2016 08:54 PM
Digger10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Digger10 Click here to Send Digger10 a Private Message Find more posts by Digger10 Add Digger10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Darren

I really enjoyed our hunt on Friday. We sure got put in some good hunting. Wish I could of had that kind of draw of Saturday night.
I appreciate your compliment on Doc. He is the same dog every night. Really consistent.
Hopefully we will get to turn them loose together again sometime and continue the discusssion we had on the way to the woods.

Thansks RT

Old Post 02-18-2016 02:43 PM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Hunting

Last night was cool and breezy. Took Doc and two young dogs again.
First tack was a decent track they took it across a corn field and put it in a trash dump. The young dog stayed but Doc game out of the dump and went about 300 yards or so and treed a coon on the outside of a poplar den.

The young dogs were still out so we cut Doc loose again. He went out across the corn field a little distance then turned and came right back in to the woods he just treed the coon in. Located and fell treed right on the edge of the woods. No coon. After a short conversation between Doc and I we cut him loose again. This time he went about 600 yards before he opened up. Started working down a small creek getting farther away from us all the time. Ended up getting treed right on the edge of somebody's yard and had that coon on small poplar tree.

Wasn't the best night but he made three trees and had 2 coon and slick tree. It happens. Sometimes he just to fast. Thanks RT

Old Post 02-19-2016 03:04 PM
bluetick250
UKC Forum Member

Max won pkc cast tonight

Old Post 02-23-2016 05:02 AM
bluetick250 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetick250 Click here to Send bluetick250 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetick250 Find more posts by bluetick250 Add bluetick250 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Brandon

Good to hear Max is getting it done for you. Keep me posted on how he is doing. He's a nice hound. RT

Old Post 02-23-2016 02:00 PM
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Doc is getting it done on moon light nights in February. Wish our running season would open up, no hunting in Kansas until March 1st. Glad to see a few old timers still treeing coon.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 02-23-2016 02:46 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Dennis

Good to hear from you my friend. Hope you are doing well.

There is still a few of us ole brush poppers hitting the timber on a regular basis.

Brian Moore and I went last night and took Doc and tow young dogs. The first track was good one an they put it in a hollow log just out of the dogs reach. Really got them fired up. After that Doc treed four times on layups and had the coon each time. He did come in and back one of the young dogs on a tree that was slick but all in all a pretty good night. I really enjoy hunting this time of year. Probably my favorite time of year to hunt and train. Going to try it again tonight and see what happens. RT

Old Post 02-23-2016 05:11 PM
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like you're having fun Ron
Did the ukc# I gave you help
Any luck finding the other female

Old Post 02-24-2016 03:53 PM