UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Magic
Pages (30): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH PR Overton's Breathless Blue Magic

Magic's new ower is Bill Bird Sedalia Mo 515-570-5408
9/5/16
Magic got his 5th win tonight at Sweet Springs Mo 650+
GRCh GR Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie she is dark

2016 PERFORMANCE SIRE Stud fee

------------GRNITE CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE CHIEF
------GRCH NITE CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE WARRIOR
--------------NITE CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE DIXIE
GRNITE CH CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUKNIGHT
-------Pr Haden Blue Diamond Hawk (son of Uchtmans Hawk
------Nitech GrCh Robs Blue Tomahawk
------------Nit Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie
------PR OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE SANDY
------------GrNiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Chief
----PR UCHTMANS OZARK MT BABE
--------PR Leinbach Breathless Blue Sue(Daughter to Hawk)

GRNITECH PR OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE MAGIC

------------PR HADEN BLUE DIAMOND HAWK (son of Hawk
------NITE CH GRCH ROBBS OZARK MT BLTU TOMAHAWK
-----------NITE CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE DIXIE
PR HAYES OZARK MT BLUE BRIDGETT
--------CH GRNITE CH PR WALKIAH BLUF BLUE TYSON
PR UCHMANS BLUE WINDY
---------PR CLARKS BLUE ARK MINDY( daughter to Hawk)
also double Tahsudas arkie
Chief and Dixie are grandson and daughter to Uchtmans scout

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 03-08-2018 at 05:49 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2013 10:01 AM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Greene
UKC Forum Member

Way to go Elmo and Magic! Now back some females up to him,and keep that line going!

Old Post 09-28-2013 12:51 PM
T Greene is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Greene Click here to Send T Greene a Private Message Click Here to Email T Greene Find more posts by T Greene Add T Greene to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BILOH
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Elmo and Magic on your 5th. win.

Old Post 09-28-2013 01:37 PM
BILOH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BILOH Click here to Send BILOH a Private Message Click Here to Email BILOH Find more posts by BILOH Add BILOH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Congrats to Elmo and Magic on finishing him. When you get one that far he deserves to be finished.

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 09-28-2013 01:41 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jerrod Lawrence
UKC Forum Member

Way to go Elmo! Hopefully you can get some nice females backed up to him now.

Old Post 09-28-2013 01:49 PM
Jerrod Lawrence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerrod Lawrence Click here to Send Jerrod Lawrence a Private Message Click Here to Email Jerrod Lawrence Find more posts by Jerrod Lawrence Add Jerrod Lawrence to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Elmo on another GR NT, you are doing a good job............Tim

Old Post 09-28-2013 02:41 PM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Elmo & Magic. It's always nice to get that last one done. Good luck with the next one. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-28-2013 03:11 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Bend blue
UKC Forum Member

congrats

congrats Elmo on your win.

816-838-3366

Old Post 09-28-2013 03:44 PM
River Bend blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Bend blue Click here to Send River Bend blue a Private Message Click Here to Email River Bend blue Find more posts by River Bend blue Add River Bend blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joeinmo
UKC Forum Member

congrats elmo

congrats on the final one I was hopeing you had it last night

Old Post 09-28-2013 05:19 PM
joeinmo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joeinmo Click here to Send joeinmo a Private Message Click Here to Email joeinmo Find more posts by joeinmo Add joeinmo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys

As most of you know when I lost GrNite Roler to a car in the Semi finals of the World it took all the wind out of me. I had to search to find a brother that I could buy and ease a little sting. Well Mike Ketcher and son had Magic and gave me a chance to own him. He was started but not hunted much at all. So I hunted him and then Sounder came along so I hunted both then Maggie came along and I hunted her. I didn't attend a lot of hunts so it took me awhile when your dancing and trashing everything but competition hunt my dogs.
All dogs are capable of winning and loosing as they all have. I truly enjoy the dogs I have raised or been a part of. I hope people give these dogs more chances in the pen.
But time will tell. All I can do is offer a dog or dogs I feel will help the breed.
Magics daddy Knight King of Hunt Fall Round Up Miami Ok

Roler and Magic as pups

Both later to be Grand Nite and coondogs in their own right

RIP
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009

Dogs living

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 10-03-2013 at 03:53 AM

Old Post 09-28-2013 06:22 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Elmo and Magic good job and good luck. Magic is a nice hound.

Daviscreekblueticks@yahoo.com
Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Old Post 09-28-2013 08:53 PM
HankTaber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HankTaber Click here to Send HankTaber a Private Message Click Here to Email HankTaber Find more posts by HankTaber Add HankTaber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stsjts
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on finishing Magic! I agree sometimes its a little tough to stay focused on the dogs and the hunts.

Old Post 09-29-2013 04:31 AM
stsjts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stsjts Click here to Send stsjts a Private Message Click Here to Email stsjts Find more posts by stsjts Add stsjts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Thanks!

If I had a extra handler I'd bring Magic to hunt the Grand Nite part of Fall Round Up. Looks like it is just me as always so Sounder will get his chance in Flora.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-29-2013 05:29 PM
no mo blue
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on your win Elmo. Later, Jim

# 660-663-3121 if no answer leave message

Old Post 09-29-2013 05:45 PM
no mo blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for no mo blue Click here to Send no mo blue a Private Message Find more posts by no mo blue Add no mo blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogs704
UKC Forum Member

Yes! Congrats Elmo & Magic!

GrCh 'pr' JJ's She's A Pistol (Kixx X Judy)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_5555.jpg
GrCh 'pr' JJ's Big Timber Braun (Hickory X Diva)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_5775_zpsfb7c0c9c.jpg
GrCh 'pr' JJ's Timber Diva (Timber X Sugar)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_2299.jpg

Old Post 09-29-2013 11:06 PM
coondogs704 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogs704 Click here to Send coondogs704 a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogs704 Find more posts by coondogs704 Add coondogs704 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Digger10
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Elmo!!!

You never said anything when we were on the phone!!

I would have told you about time though! LOL

Bluetick Female 2013 Autumn Oaks
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Mable
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Spot
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Sadie
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Miss Classy
Spot Sadie and Classy are all daughters of Mable

Old Post 09-30-2013 02:51 PM
Digger10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Digger10 Click here to Send Digger10 a Private Message Find more posts by Digger10 Add Digger10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Darren

I guess I'm still in shock It has been a minute since I finished one to Grand. I'm hell on wheels at getting them Nite champion. My next thing is to actually finish a female to Grand. I have never done it and I haven't even tried. Just make the Nite champion and leave them be. Maybe Maggie will be my first.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-30-2013 06:17 PM
Moniteaublues
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Elmo and Magic. Way to go.

I was wonder if that was you all hunting last night.
Seen a couple vehicles go by and heard dogs after
we got got back to the truck.

Old Post 09-30-2013 06:20 PM
Moniteaublues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moniteaublues Click here to Send Moniteaublues a Private Message Click Here to Email Moniteaublues Find more posts by Moniteaublues Add Moniteaublues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Yes Sir we was making it happen down the road from you. I will be back at it tonight. Probably Slick rock will be the place to be.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-30-2013 06:32 PM
Bill Bird
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATS TO ELMO!

I JUST MAY HAVE TO BRING OLD ANGEL
DOWN AND BACK HER UP TO MAGIC. TO
GET A LITTLE MORE OF TO OLD CHIEF
BLOOD.

BILL BIRD

Old Post 10-01-2013 12:28 AM
Bill Bird is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Bird Click here to Send Bill Bird a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Bird Find more posts by Bill Bird Add Bill Bird to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Hey Bill. Did you guys not move to Sedaila? What do you have for coondogs these days. Most of your stuff has some age on it correct. I didn't know Angel was still alive.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 10-01-2013 03:45 PM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Elmo,
Did you get Maggie bred? She sure looked good when I hunted with her...........Tim

Old Post 10-02-2013 03:31 PM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Yes Tim

I bred her to Magic so I hope I get some good ones on the ground out of them both.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 10-02-2013 03:36 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nite Magic x Ch Nite CH Maggie pups due around 11/11

2013 PERFORMANCE SIRE

------------GRNITE CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE CHIEF
------GRCH NITE CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE WARRIOR
--------------NITE CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE DIXIE
GRNITE CH CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUKNIGHT
-------Pr Haden Blue Diamond Hawk (son of Uchtmans Hawk
------Nitech GrCh Robs Blue Tomahawk
------------Nit Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie
------PR OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE SANDY
------------GrNiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Chief
----PR UCHTMANS OZARK MT BABE
--------PR Leinbach Breathless Blue Sue(Daughter to Hawk)

GRNITECH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE MAGIC

------------PR HADEN BLUE DIAMOND HAWK (son of Hawk
------NITE CH GRCH ROBBS OZARK MT BLTU TOMAHAWK
-----------NITE CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE DIXIE
PR HAYES OZARK MT BLUE BRIDGETT
--------CH GRNITE CH PR WALKIAH BLUF BLUE TYSON
PR UCHMANS BLUE WINDY
---------PR CLARKS BLUE ARK MINDY( daughter to Hawk)
also double Tahsudas arkie
Chief and Dixie are grandson and daughter to Uchtmans scout

Pups due 11/11

---------------------GrNitech Pr Mailes Blue Sues Pete
-------- Gr Nite ch Mailes Petes Bob
----------------GrNitech Pr Smokey River Jeans Blue Ruby
Dam GRCh GR Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
-------------------Ch GrNiteCh Uchtmans So Blue Hornet
----------- Nite ch PR Uchtman Two Toes
------------------Pr Uchtmans Blue Peach

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 06-21-2016 at 03:12 PM

Old Post 10-02-2013 03:41 PM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

pups (Magic x Maggie)

Elmo,
Lots and lots of good old blood there, should make some top cooners, the type any one would be proud to follow...........Tim

Old Post 10-02-2013 04:08 PM