UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Treedogg
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

Treedogg

Congradulations Justin and Dale Goodrich on making Power a NTCH and getting a win towards grand a couple weeks ago!

NTCH,PR,PLUM CREEK HIGH POWER
(GRNITECH'PR'B&Ds BLUE SPIKE X GRCH GRNITECH'PR'TREEDOGG MAFIA MAX DESTRUCTION)

Congratulations Jacob Scott on finishing Rain to NTCH!
NTCH,CH,PR,SCOTT'S RIVER BOTTOM RAIN
(GRNITECH'PR'B&Ds BLUE SPIKE X GRCH GRNITECH'PR'TREEDOGG MAFIA MAX DESTRUCTION) And congrats on picking up a win towards grand show!

Rain is bred to Gauge.

And congrats to Brayden Nappin and Mike Eaton on Monster making NTCH this weekend I handled her in all the hunts and have enjoyed hunting her she noes how to operate her nose,has a mouth dogs dream about and is as classy of a treedog as you see.

NTCH,CH,PR,TREEDOGG MAFIA MONSTER MUTT
(NTCH,GRCH,PR,TREEDOGGMAFIA HILLBILLY WILLIE X GRCH,GRNITECH'PR'TREEDOGG MAFIA MAX DESTRUCTION)

Monster also picked up a win towards Grand show!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-19-2013 06:14 PM
max destruction is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max destruction Click here to Send max destruction a Private Message Click Here to Email max destruction Find more posts by max destruction Add max destruction to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

PRETTY SWEET

OLE MAX IS A GOOD ONE THROWIN GOOD ONES. GREAT TO SEE. <v>

Old Post 05-19-2013 06:53 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob C 55
UKC Forum Member

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

on all the wins for max!!

Old Post 05-19-2013 09:39 PM
Rob C 55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob C 55 Click here to Send Rob C 55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rob C 55 Find more posts by Rob C 55 Add Rob C 55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Perry and Rob,Max has defiantly been a fun dog to hunt and I've really enjoyed the pups I've hunted with outa her there full of brains well mannered tree dogs and have big mouths.

Old Post 05-19-2013 11:20 PM
max destruction is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max destruction Click here to Send max destruction a Private Message Click Here to Email max destruction Find more posts by max destruction Add max destruction to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JScott187
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jesse,
Rain has been a super fun dog to hunt....gunna be a sad night for me when she makes grand.

Home of

GrNtCh Ch Scotts River Bottom Rain

GrNTCh GrCh River Bottom Shock-n-Awe Sadie

Old Post 05-20-2013 12:40 AM
JScott187 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JScott187 Click here to Send JScott187 a Private Message Click Here to Email JScott187 Find more posts by JScott187 Add JScott187 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

I always wished I never made Max grand cause I enjoyed whoopin on them walkers with her but I'm glad to see her offspring doin the same!!

Old Post 05-20-2013 02:49 PM
joeinmo
UKC Forum Member

max

its not very often one like her comes along im glad you realize how lucky you are , and its great she is making another generation of good ones
your friend joe

Old Post 05-21-2013 12:28 AM
joeinmo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joeinmo Click here to Send joeinmo a Private Message Click Here to Email joeinmo Find more posts by joeinmo Add joeinmo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Good job. A coondog out of a litter of coondogs.

Must be in the blood

Old Post 05-21-2013 01:11 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
midnite2010
UKC Forum Member

nice she def is throwin the right kind. congrats on her jesse

Old Post 05-21-2013 01:15 AM
midnite2010 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for midnite2010 Click here to Send midnite2010 a Private Message Click Here to Email midnite2010 Find more posts by midnite2010 Add midnite2010 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys! Max has 23 pups outa 3 litters,oldest pups I think are still 4 almost 5,1 litter turned 3 in February and 1 litter turned 2 in November,she has 1 grand nite,3ntchs 1 with 2 1sts and 1 with a 1st and 2nd and 1 with a 1st,this is what I no of..

Kent there's no doubt Max came from a litter of Coondogs!!

Old Post 05-21-2013 01:34 AM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

NOT MY BUSINESS, AND I DON'T OWN HER, BUT

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MAX BREED TO GAUGE ONCE. JMO. <v>

Old Post 05-21-2013 01:46 AM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joeinmo
UKC Forum Member

Re: NOT MY BUSINESS, AND I DON'T OWN HER, BUT

quote:
Originally posted by jodaviess1
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MAX BREED TO GAUGE ONCE. JMO. <v>
woooot woooot wooooot

Old Post 05-21-2013 01:51 AM
joeinmo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joeinmo Click here to Send joeinmo a Private Message Click Here to Email joeinmo Find more posts by joeinmo Add joeinmo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

Ill be honest gauge being in New York is why she wasn't bred to him and everything was set up and money invested on a 2nd time cross on her when he was moved to MO,Max is getting bred this weekend but gauge is on the list for the future cause I'd still like to get a couple NICE litters outa her.

The Rain female outa Spike and Max is bred to gauge right now also so It would also be best to hold off,I haven't had the chance to hunt with Rain yet but I hear she's a fire cracker,rumor is team Trackman himself met her sat night and he went home with his head hangin!

Last edited by max destruction on 05-21-2013 at 02:30 AM

Old Post 05-21-2013 01:58 AM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

I hope you get her on the reproducers list. I have a GRNT Black and Tan female on there. It is pretty neat to she your dog on it.

Old Post 05-21-2013 02:26 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joeinmo
UKC Forum Member

tree tv

wonder if they will put that on tree tv lol

Old Post 05-21-2013 02:40 AM
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

Next episode I hear..

Old Post 05-21-2013 01:19 PM
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

Did Gauge get Rain on the porch?

Old Post 05-22-2013 01:51 PM
joeinmo
UKC Forum Member

yep

thats where it happens here lol

Old Post 05-22-2013 03:24 PM
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

Max will be bred back to NTCH,GRCH,PR,TREEDOGG MAFIA HILLBILLY WILLIE sat,doin pagesterone tests and had his semen checked and he's good to go gonna be some more nice pups I'm thinking,3 outs the 1st litter have been put in hunts and all have wins,2 just need cast wins to be NTCH,I no of 1 that's a house dog never got hunted and 2 that are owned buy a guy and his kid and just hide hunts em but won't sell em there's a female in Illinois somewhere that was real nice as a young dog but lost track of her and 1 owned but a pleasure hunter in mn that was my pick if the litter and he really likes her,she's a hard loud tree dog and looks to get treed alone and can move a track,not 1 dud...

Max is 7 now and may be her last litter I hope these pups get in good hands ill give all the refrences you want and can put u in the woods with a couple if your interested.

Last edited by max destruction on 05-23-2013 at 04:09 AM

Old Post 05-23-2013 04:04 AM
JScott187
UKC Forum Member

Put me down for a male.

Home of

Old Post 05-23-2013 05:22 AM
JScott187 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JScott187 Click here to Send JScott187 a Private Message Click Here to Email JScott187 Find more posts by JScott187 Add JScott187 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

Your gonna have more Max in your kennel than I do Jacob!

Pups will be performanced and the performance will be paid up on each pup and ill keep all updated on em when there born,good chance there mite be a world champion or 2 outa this litter or a national grand night or 2!! But most likely gonna be several Trackman stompers!!

Pups are 325$

Last edited by max destruction on 05-23-2013 at 01:56 PM

Old Post 05-23-2013 01:43 PM
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

NTCH,PR,PLUM CREEK HIGH POWER was entered in I believe his 1st HTX hunt and got a pass

Old Post 05-26-2013 11:04 PM
JScott187
UKC Forum Member

Woot!i hope they start doing them around here soon.

Home of

Old Post 05-27-2013 12:44 AM
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

I wouldn't mind Goin to some,not any around hear.

Not sure my dogs could tree a coon alone (:

Old Post 05-27-2013 03:22 PM
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Max Pup

Jessie i hope she takes.... put me down for a pup!!!!!1

"If it ain't BLUE, you ain't gotta a CLUE"

Old Post 05-27-2013 06:14 PM
twiliteblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twiliteblues Click here to Send twiliteblues a Private Message Click Here to Email twiliteblues Find more posts by twiliteblues Add twiliteblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote