UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > World Ch Bellar's Pac-Man
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
OLIVER JACKSON
UKC Forum Member

World Ch Bellar's Pac-Man

Would someone post a picture and pedigree?

Was he a Finely River bred dog?

What was he like?

Did he reproduce well?

Who was his best reproducing son?

With all the talk of frozen semen and dogs of the past, how would Pac-Man stack up today?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-02-2010 02:25 AM
OLIVER JACKSON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLIVER JACKSON Click here to Send OLIVER JACKSON a Private Message Find more posts by OLIVER JACKSON Add OLIVER JACKSON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-02-2010 03:03 AM
Buckshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buckshot Click here to Send Buckshot a Private Message Click Here to Email Buckshot Find more posts by Buckshot Add Buckshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DR EVIL
UKC Forum Member

PAC MAN

PAC MAN

1993 AKC WORLD CHAMPION BLUEGRASS LUTHER, son of World Champion Pac Man

Old Post 10-02-2010 03:28 AM
DR EVIL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DR EVIL Click Here to Email DR EVIL Visit DR EVIL's homepage! Find more posts by DR EVIL Add DR EVIL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

I once heard that one of Pac Man's close relatives was the one doing all of the reproducing? Any truth to this?

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 10-02-2010 05:17 AM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coch20
UKC Forum Member

All I can tell you is pacman was on the all time re producers list. The real questing is would bellar release any pacman semen or striker semen?

Northern Backwoods Kennels

Old Post 10-02-2010 05:53 AM
coch20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coch20 Click here to Send coch20 a Private Message Click Here to Email coch20 Find more posts by coch20 Add coch20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OLIVER JACKSON
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the pictures and old stud ads. He sure had an impressive win record! Does anyone have is reproducing numbers? What style of dog was he? I am guessing extra fast and quick. Was Harry's Hawk a grandpup of Pac-Man?

Old Post 10-02-2010 03:35 PM
OLIVER JACKSON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLIVER JACKSON Click here to Send OLIVER JACKSON a Private Message Find more posts by OLIVER JACKSON Add OLIVER JACKSON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sheriff Andy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coch20
All I can tell you is pacman was on the all time re producers list. The real questing is would bellar release any pacman semen or striker semen?

I know a man who claims he owns Pac man semen...

question... who was BOZO's daddy???????

I miss Mayberry,
where everythings in black and white.
and tan.

Old Post 10-02-2010 07:02 PM
Sheriff Andy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sheriff Andy Click here to Send Sheriff Andy a Private Message Find more posts by Sheriff Andy Add Sheriff Andy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OLIVER JACKSON
UKC Forum Member

Which Bozo?

Old Post 10-02-2010 08:59 PM
warn
UKC Forum Member

the original hickory nut harry if you mean hardwood bozo

Mark Warner

"HOME OF PREDAWN KENNELS"

http://www.tekonshathunder.homestead.com

Old Post 10-02-2010 09:03 PM
warn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for warn Click here to Send warn a Private Message Click Here to Email warn Find more posts by warn Add warn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
henkeanthony
UKC Forum Member

The most recent papers I have say he has 2,597 pups, 54 GN, and 143 NC. That would be about 7.58%.

660-728-2944

Old Post 10-03-2010 02:02 AM
henkeanthony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for henkeanthony Click here to Send henkeanthony a Private Message Click Here to Email henkeanthony Find more posts by henkeanthony Add henkeanthony to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snuff_52
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by OLIVER JACKSON
What style of dog was he? I am guessing extra fast and quick.

TREED ALOT OF COONS. HE WAS ABOVE AVERAGE FAST. NOW SOME WILL TRY TO MAKE HIM OUT TO HAVE BEEN FREAKISHLY FAST BUT HE WASNT. DRIFTED TRACKS LIKE A GOOD FOXHOUND. HE WAS A BIG HUNTING DOG AND WOULD HAVE ALOT OF COONS OFF TO HIMSELF. HARD TO BEAT A DOG THAT IS GETTING ALL OF HIS AND A GOOD MANY, IF NOT ALL OF YOURS. DOG NEEDED TO BE GRITTY TO STAY WITH PAC. YOU WERENT GOING TO GET THERE IN TIME TO SCRATCH HIM. PAC COULD CUT ONE UP AND HAVE IT OVER WITH BEFORE MOST KNEW WHAT HAPPENED. IF YOUR DOG WASNT BY ITSELF ALL NIGHT AND DIDNT HAVE A STRONG DOSE OF "STAYING POWER," YOU WERE IN FOR A LONG NIGHT OF HEARING YOUR DOG COME ON TREES JUST LONG ENOUGH FOR YOU TO TREE HIM, THEN AFTER TAKING YOUR MINUS SCRATCHING YOUR HEAD WONDERING WHERE THE HELL HE WENT OFF TO?

Old Post 10-03-2010 04:41 AM
Snuff_52 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snuff_52 Click here to Send Snuff_52 a Private Message Click Here to Email Snuff_52 Find more posts by Snuff_52 Add Snuff_52 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OLIVER JACKSON
UKC Forum Member

I was a real winner and reproducer

Old Post 10-03-2010 09:43 PM
Sheriff Andy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by warn
the original hickory nut harry if you mean hardwood bozo

yeah thanks

I miss Mayberry,
and tan.

Old Post 10-04-2010 02:19 AM
Sheriff Andy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sheriff Andy Click here to Send Sheriff Andy a Private Message Find more posts by Sheriff Andy Add Sheriff Andy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carolina Style
UKC Forum Member

Seen him run all through the marsh one night many moons ago when Mr. Calvin Smith was still with us. Left several trees and ended up with his pads cut up. Didnt look good but I cant judge him as that was the only time I seen him go. I only relate what I've seen with my own 2 eyes

Dual Grand PKC Ch Hardwood Stylish Maggie
Grnitech PKC Ch Wipeout Storm
Grnitech PKC Ch Habits High Roller
Dual Grand PKC Silver Ch. Rats Trixie Ann
Nitech PKC Silver Ch Hi Rollin Get Ripped
Nitech PKC Ch Woodstock Timber

Andrew Walker
803-908-8369

Old Post 10-04-2010 04:56 AM
Carolina Style is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carolina Style Click here to Send Carolina Style a Private Message Click Here to Email Carolina Style Find more posts by Carolina Style Add Carolina Style to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Anyone else hunted with PAC-MAN?

Old Post 10-05-2017 01:22 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with Pac Man a couple times.. Not impressed at all..

Trashy, wild running SOB, but would end up on a coon.. Good mouth and would strike on literally anything.. Nice looking hound with great handlers..

Stryker to me was a coon dog, hunted with him twice and he flat wore out both casts.. I had a pretty good dog and Paul the man who owned Swamp Rooster was in one if my memory is correct.

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:11 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

I had one out of PacMan.

He was a big hunting, trashy sucker with incredible heart and drive.

Extremely athletic.

Rough haired.

He was making quite a coon treer but got mean and wound up getting what I call early retirement.

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:31 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Fitzko
UKC Forum Member

Thunder goes back to Pac-Man

Nitech ch pr Fitzko's cracklin Thunder goes back to Pac-Man and he is the most honest strike and tree dog and accurate dog I have ever owned. He is 5 and is one more win away from being Grand and 2 away on the bench from being dual. I have not been pushing him hard in the hunts until this year where in january he got his first win towards grand and with the time and funds allowed he has went ahead and captured his other three wins. My goal now is to have him dual grand by the end of the year. He is a belly up tree dog, not ill in any way. I have to admit if no coons moving, he will tree a opossum but theirs not too many out there that want. That's the only off game that he messes with. He is a pleasure to hunt. Pac-man was big when I was growing up that is why I looked for this breeding. I'm planning on adding him to the stud page next year and pay him up for performance. I have a female directly out of insain cain that I plan on breeding next year.

Home of:
PR Fitzko's Hardwood Mighty Mouse

Old Post 10-05-2017 03:06 PM
Daniel Fitzko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Fitzko Click here to Send Daniel Fitzko a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Fitzko Add Daniel Fitzko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Ya, All the trash runners, tree fighters, and all that crap, Please remember they had a mother that had a lot to do with what they did, most of the time more then the Sire,,,, JMO

Old Post 10-05-2017 03:18 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

I drew pac a bunch and seen him under a bunch of coons , I seen him tree them right out of the truck and a long ways too, I heard it get rough and I saw him tree with dogs , I heard him run all junk too he was just a dog but good at winning and treeing coons

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 10-05-2017 05:10 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Has anyone ever hunted with Pac and Thousand Dollar Bill and or Melt Down and how would Pac do in a cast with them?

Old Post 10-05-2017 09:01 PM
swamp1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by edwardfasteddy
Has anyone ever hunted with Pac and Thousand Dollar Bill and or Melt Down and how would Pac do in a cast with them?
never hunted with none of them but my friend hunted PAC. Going by his memory I'd venture to say in a cast with Bill he would win more than he lost. Now meltdown is whole different animal.according to breeders its harder to beat automatic dogs sitting under a coon along with grit to stay treed no matter what,might be something else leaving. PAC would probably have nose advantage and more open mouthed dog on track. Probably about 50/50 would be ratio.

Last edited by swamp1 on 10-06-2017 at 01:30 AM

Old Post 10-06-2017 01:27 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

quote:Originally posted by coch20

I know a man who claims he owns Pac man semen...

question... who was BOZO's daddy???????

I miss Mayberry,
and tan.
Sheriff Andy,
Does that guy want to sell a little of that Pac-Man Semen?

Old Post 10-07-2017 01:44 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I would like to know what is known about Pac-Man semen? Lets here what hunter know about it......

Old Post 10-07-2017 04:44 PM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Pacman

I judged and guided Pacman in the 80s when the zone was out of Elkhorn, WI. It was a tough cast with NKC World Ch., Pacman, Timber Jack and a walker female out of Ia. Treed 7 coon if I remember right and Pacman was dominating the cast, but lost. Dogs were running to catch in a corn field and Tmber Jack needed first tree to win. They hit a creek, momentarily when silent, and when the first dog opened Timber Jacks handler treed him and the hunt was over. Pacman was sick and each time we lead them next to water he drank a lot. Randall Myers was handling Pac. I took pictures of Randall and Pac. I compared the picture to the one in the stud ad before when Pac was a year old and it is the same dog. I'm currently hunting Pacman dogs. Penney and Rex pups show Pacman 13 times on pedigree. Lilie and Crop show 12 times to Pacman. Someone before me did an excellent job of selecting the right individuals behind my dogs. Thanks to those responsible for that selection.

Old Post 10-10-2017 12:34 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote