UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > GrniteGrch twin branch Boone
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bubba&cody
New UKC Forum Member

GrniteGrch twin branch Boone

I would like to thank Johnny Cody for allowing me to handle and hunt Boone over the past couple years where still trying to win the big one with a plott ever year we get a little closer I remember when it all started with me and twin branch rolling thunder and Johnny has continued breeding and raising young dogs for me to hunt and keep my dream alive I am fortunate to have a friend like him and together maybe one day we can put a plott hound back on top and congratulations to all the winners and we look forward to next year and congratulations to Buddy Baron and baby and bill herrall and Cory with Logan I no will see u all next year till then keep them young hunters and plott hounds in the woods thanks bubba jackson

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2019 10:18 PM
Bubba&cody is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubba&cody Click here to Send Bubba&cody a Private Message Click Here to Email Bubba&cody Find more posts by Bubba&cody Add Bubba&cody to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote