UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Accidental GSP/Walker cross
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Runswalkers
UKC Forum Member

Accidental GSP/Walker cross

Walker female has a litter in her right now. My GSP got in with her a few times and we are thinking he is the sire. Wasn't planning on having anymore pups but are gonna have some now. If anyone would be interested they will be free. Gsp is a good bird dog female is a nice track and tree dog. I have two other walkers I am wanting to sell and can't be raising pups that when I'm hunting two young dogs and bird hunting. Never heard anyone crossing these two types but they will have a good nose and I'm sure would be trainable for some sort of hunting. Located in south east Kansas 6202281889 call or text anytime

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-2017 04:19 PM
Runswalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Runswalkers Click here to Send Runswalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email Runswalkers Find more posts by Runswalkers Add Runswalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danf
UKC Forum Member

might be some good sq dogs wish you were closer

Old Post 08-15-2017 09:52 PM
danf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danf Click here to Send danf a Private Message Click Here to Email danf Find more posts by danf Add danf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonskin
UKC Forum Member

DOB

When will she have them?

Old Post 08-15-2017 10:02 PM
coonskin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonskin Click here to Send coonskin a Private Message Click Here to Email coonskin Find more posts by coonskin Add coonskin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote