UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > American Leopard Hound: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 18 month old Meeks female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Coonhunter5393
New UKC Forum Member

18 month old Meeks female

I have a nice little female for sale, she's been hunted quite a bit with older hounds and does a pretty good job. The last couple months I've singled her out and hunted her by herself. I've treed a few possums with her and a coon or two. From what I can tell she's pretty quiet on track but on a hot coon does bark on track a little bit. She has a triple tree bark and showing some good signs. She's double bred Meeks Lone Ranger and I can send you a pic of her pedigree. I'm currently working night shift and don't have to much time to hunt her. In the right hands she might just make a pretty good dog, she does need some hunting by herself, but on a hot track she'll do pretty good. I also have a couple videos and pictures of her I can text you if you like.
$500.00 firm (606-634-6149)

Last edited by Coonhunter5393 on 07-26-2017 at 09:33 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-24-2017 04:17 PM
Coonhunter5393 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coonhunter5393 Click here to Send Coonhunter5393 a Private Message Click Here to Email Coonhunter5393 Find more posts by Coonhunter5393 Add Coonhunter5393 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moonwatcher
UKC Forum Member

leopard female

Have hunted with this female. Pretty nice young started Leopard female!

Old Post 07-25-2017 05:59 PM
moonwatcher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moonwatcher Click here to Send moonwatcher a Private Message Find more posts by moonwatcher Add moonwatcher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clanc
UKC Forum Member

Text me some pics of her 440-862-2770 thanks

Old Post 07-25-2017 07:02 PM
Clanc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clanc Click here to Send Clanc a Private Message Click Here to Email Clanc Find more posts by Clanc Add Clanc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote