UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nite Ch Barney Creek Bo Didley
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ALLGRANDMAN
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nite Ch Barney Creek Bo Didley

Bo is all coon dog here for your inspection he is a loaner and always tree's two or three coons by himself a cast! ..................Gr nite Hubs Homer..,..........,........................................................................Gr nite Ch Backwater Bone Collector..................

........Gr Nite looken up Stylish Nowhere's ...............,...........Gr Nite Barney Creek Bo Didly.............
........Gr nite Tequila Sunrise.................................,...................,...............................Gr nite Barney Creek Silk,...............................................................................................Gr nite Current River Keri,........................................... Bo 's bottom side is line bred on sunrise Current River Keri's mother was a littermate to Tequila Sunrise. Bo's Stud Fee is private treaty and he is a super stake sire! 5734534804

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-21-2016 05:39 PM
ALLGRANDMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ALLGRANDMAN Click here to Send ALLGRANDMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email ALLGRANDMAN Find more posts by ALLGRANDMAN Add ALLGRANDMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ALLGRANDMAN
UKC Forum Member

Don't overlook this dog feal free to bring your measuring stick Bo is a coon dog and had most of his wins with the leaves off! He is a loaner but will tree with other dogs he can tree coons on the outside where there is no coons he is a layup artist and honest strike dog no bs here if he barks it's a coon and you will see one when he trees !

Old Post 08-22-2016 12:02 AM
ALLGRANDMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ALLGRANDMAN Click here to Send ALLGRANDMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email ALLGRANDMAN Find more posts by ALLGRANDMAN Add ALLGRANDMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pettet
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 08-23-2016 01:08 AM
pettet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pettet Click here to Send pettet a Private Message Click Here to Email pettet Find more posts by pettet Add pettet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pettet
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 08-23-2016 01:11 AM
pettet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pettet Click here to Send pettet a Private Message Click Here to Email pettet Find more posts by pettet Add pettet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ALLGRANDMAN
UKC Forum Member

There is a couple picks of Bo I have one male pup left out nite ch tree Talking Ginger she is out of the zap dog and a ratt attack female off of stylish cloey and I also have a litter on the way off of a booger hollow mojo female!

Old Post 08-23-2016 01:20 AM
pettet
UKC Forum Member

Im excited about the bo and ginger cross. Ginger was a natural and could get in there and get hooked quick

Old Post 08-23-2016 01:06 PM
ALLGRANDMAN
UKC Forum Member

Good mouth tree's coon no boolshit ! Go for a hunt it's rough three or four on the outside a night bring your measuring stick!

Old Post 08-31-2016 02:19 AM
ALLGRANDMAN
UKC Forum Member

I have one male pup out of nitech female with wins and a thousand won in pkc! I also am taking deposits on 5 pups a week old out of a booger hollow mojo female that's well bred and a nice hound!

Old Post 09-08-2016 03:30 PM
ALLGRANDMAN
UKC Forum Member

Have one male left out of Bo and ginger and taking deposits on a litter out of a booger hollow mojo and cutter bred female 573 453 4804!

Old Post 09-10-2016 09:11 PM
ALLGRANDMAN
UKC Forum Member

Will cut deal on mojo female's pup to hard hunters!

Old Post 09-10-2016 09:26 PM
ALLGRANDMAN
UKC Forum Member

Dirt cheap SSpups

Have pups out of Bo and an unknown female they are Superstake and pkc registered had DNA come back on female and someone switched papers on her I paid 1500 for her she is nice and pups will be have to be single registered in ukc 75$ a piece 5734534804

Old Post 11-04-2016 04:59 AM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Nest Coonhound MO

quote:
Originally posted by ALLGRANDMAN
Come for a hunt bring your best put your money up coon for coon ! This is the best coonhound in mo and if you u don't think so bring it to salem mo and give me your money he hunts and trees coon behind dogs and trees coons past dogs let's have a stud dog hunt I have been with the best but I handle a coonhound if you're not into that that's fine but I like a honest dog and not one that has ears or slick tree's come hunt with a coon dog!
how much a tree and are you willing to hunt anywhere?

Old Post 11-05-2016 07:54 PM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ALLGRANDMAN
UKC Forum Member

Jack Emory Salem Mo has pups for sale out of an open ALLGRAND female off of high expectations and the her bottom side is witch doctor and Browns little Peg! 200$ male or female le 6 weeks old 5732479095

Old Post 12-15-2016 06:33 PM
ALLGRANDMAN
UKC Forum Member

Jack Emory Salem Mo has pups for sale out of an open ALLGRAND female off of high expectations and the her bottom side is witch doctor and Browns little Peg! 200$ male or female le 6 weeks old 5732479095

Old Post 12-15-2016 06:33 PM
ALLGRANDMAN
UKC Forum Member

Check out Barney Creek Kennels on Facebook for pics pups and started dogs out of Bo!

Old Post 01-09-2017 11:58 PM
ALLGRANDMAN
UKC Forum Member

Check out Barney Creek Kennels on Facebook for pics pups and started dogs out of Bo!

Old Post 01-09-2017 11:58 PM
John Gossett
UKC Forum Member

............Gr nite Hubs Homer
.......Gr nite Ch Backwater Bone Collector
............Gr Nite Looken' up Stylish Nowhere's
Gr Nite Barney Creek Bo Didley
............Gr nite Tequila Sunrise
.......Gr nite Barney Creek Silk
............Gr nite Current River Keri

Current River Keri's mother was a littermate to Tequila Sunrise.

PKC Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Emma Top 25 PKC Futrity/Top 100 PKC All Time Reproducing female
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Emma II
PKC Platinum, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Chic 2002 Senior Super Stakes Champion/Top 100 PKC All Time Reproducing female
PKC Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Tuff
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Whiskie
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Spree
NtCh Pine Ridge Queen
PKC Ch, NtCh Pine Ridge Chico
PKC Ch Pine Ridge Loner 2015 Spring Freshman Super Stakes Champion
NtCh Pine Ridge Zella

Old Post 02-14-2017 12:43 PM
John Gossett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Gossett Click here to Send John Gossett a Private Message Click Here to Email John Gossett Find more posts by John Gossett Add John Gossett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ALLGRANDMAN
UKC Forum Member

I will work with you guys on getting your female's bread just give me a call 5734534804

Old Post 02-16-2017 01:56 AM
ALLGRANDMAN
UKC Forum Member

Will reduce stud fee or possibly breed for a pup on titled females!

Old Post 07-30-2017 12:20 AM
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Grntch Bo

I have hunted with this dog few times he is a truly sure nuff Coondog
With beautiful mouth solid tree dog. One of best bred Bonecollector Studs alive today. Donnie I got Few line bred ole House gyp's I'll be coming your way with.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 07-31-2017 05:59 PM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ALLGRANDMAN
UKC Forum Member

Check out Barney Creek Kennels on Facebook

Gonna have a litter of pups this weekend out of a proven cross and have one Bad Company female just started heat cycle I am gonna breed to Bo ! 5734534804

Old Post 08-19-2017 04:05 AM
DRhodes
UKC Forum Member

Sunrise.

Have you bred him to any direct Sunrise females?!?!?

Old Post 01-08-2018 12:02 AM
DRhodes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRhodes Click here to Send DRhodes a Private Message Find more posts by DRhodes Add DRhodes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote