UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > What happened to Spring Creek Walkers?
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sauk Talking
UKC Forum Member

Cote

I posted this earlier to Cote on the big game form.

Good luck with your search, If I am remembering right,, ch grnitech pr montys jamin jody was out of Grnite pr Spring Creek Dummy, from Spring Creek Rock. Not a lot of this blood around anymore, and many are looking for it. If more knew your hound was this close to Dummy and Rock,, they might come wanting a piece of this themselves.

Last edited by Sauk Talking on 01-19-2015 at 05:58 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-19-2015 05:55 AM
Sauk Talking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sauk Talking Click here to Send Sauk Talking a Private Message Find more posts by Sauk Talking Add Sauk Talking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

Rip old man
Nite Ch Tracer The Coon Chaser (GrNiteCh Nesho River Rudy x NiteCh Gibbies Peanut)

Old Post 02-24-2015 09:21 PM
dburnette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dburnette Click here to Send dburnette a Private Message Click Here to Email dburnette Find more posts by dburnette Add dburnette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tim tillman
UKC Forum Member

Spring creek dogs are on the comeback

Old Post 02-26-2015 04:25 PM
tim tillman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tim tillman Click here to Send tim tillman a Private Message Click Here to Email tim tillman Find more posts by tim tillman Add tim tillman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tim tillman
UKC Forum Member

Spring creek dogs are on the comeback

Old Post 02-26-2015 04:25 PM
tim tillman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tim tillman Click here to Send tim tillman a Private Message Click Here to Email tim tillman Find more posts by tim tillman Add tim tillman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

yes sir you got a nice hound been hearing good thing about his pups

Rip old man
Nite Ch Tracer The Coon Chaser (GrNiteCh Nesho River Rudy x NiteCh Gibbies Peanut)

Old Post 02-27-2015 12:59 AM
dburnette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dburnette Click here to Send dburnette a Private Message Click Here to Email dburnette Find more posts by dburnette Add dburnette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbooth
UKC Forum Member

Spring Creek Rock & old bloodlines

The Old Lines are still alive & well, except they are being bred, raised, & hunted in pockets around the country. They are NOT dead!

The Best Reproducer I have seen since 1971 is "GRAND NITE CH Brookshier's FINLEY RIVER STING", who goes back to many of the "GREAT" Old Bloodlines. Sting reproduces treeing walkers that hunt deep, have track speed, run cold tracks, are accurate tree dogs, with great mouths.

Sting is co-owned by Steve Brookshier and Chris Waller. You may find their monthly ad in Coonhound Bloodlines and American Cooner.

Myself, I have 2 littermate sisters, which are heavy "LONE PINE" breeding on their sire's side. Lone pine is heavy Finley River, including Finley River Pete, Finley River Spike, Wolfe's Treeing Picking Bill, Masterson's Knob Creek Lead, Kentucky River Chief, Finley River Bell, Duvall's Lone Pine Lady, & many more! Finley River Dan, Spring Creek Rock 2xs, Finley River Sonny, Frazier's Molly, Lone Pine Kate, Beanblossom Buck, Gann's Finisher, & many others are there.

On the dam's side, you will see Spring Creek Rock about 8xs, Minkler's Kansas Rock, Spring Creek Foot II, & Spring Creek Smokey, as well as many others. Further, you will find Finley River Dan, Melody Bill, Norman's Coonstopper, Neosho River Checkers, Neosho River Jet, Neosho River Razor, Neosho River Rudy & Smith's Hillbilly Mac, etc. There are so many World Champions & Hall of Fame dogs that I can't do them all justice here.

Last edited by dbooth on 03-09-2015 at 02:03 AM

Old Post 03-09-2015 12:42 AM
dbooth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbooth Click here to Send dbooth a Private Message Click Here to Email dbooth Find more posts by dbooth Add dbooth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

.............................................Ch NT CH JOHNSON'S BANJO
.................................BANJO'S JR
..............................................CH RICHIES ROCKWELL JENNIE
..FD CH W CH CH NT CH
..PHELE'S MIDWEST BANJO
.........................................CH NT CH HERCHBERGERS OK SPOT
..............................PR HERCHERBERGERS KS BABE
........................................ NT CH HERCHBERGERS TEXAS BABE

MINNESOTA GIRL..........................

................................................HOUSES ELMER (NON REG)
..............................CH HOUSES BAWLIE
................................................HOUSES QUEEN (NON REG)
................................................CH NT CH MOTLEYS MO MAJOR
..NT CH MIDWEST MOLLEY
................................RED RIVER SQUAW LINE
.................................................MOTLEYS OKLAHOMA CANDY

I remember I bred the GIRL dog to Loomis' Clyde. A young guy owned him at the time somewhere around Council Bluffs,Iowa his name was Luse I think. Clyde was out of Spring Creek C B and Willow Slough Kate. He was a litter mate to Spring Creek Rock or at least a full brother.
This was in 1976

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 03-09-2015 02:04 AM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
younghunter92
UKC Forum Member

Don't get on here much, still see this post is alive.
Tried spring creek cross old female to tillmans Obama dog just couldn't get it done with her problems and age. She passed away last fall.

I own and raised the only living female left out her (Dixie). It's not alot but it's a shot of spring creek. Shows spring creek Cheif 3rd generation, and spring creek Sid 2nd gen.

pups on ground now out her that are 4 months. Mine will already go hunting. All have big mouths in look to be little dogs just like there dam. 40lb +-

Dixie's sire placed 10th ukc world hunt,
He was sired by xjr.. Her dam made top 100 ukc world ( spring creek rock side)

Looking for spring creek semen dog or frozen semen to breed to Dixie.

She is grntch ch pkc ch $1200+ won, 2014 ukc world top 100.
She's a straight coondog no trash no sitting around turn her loose she will tree coon no matter where or what time year any weather. Not best comp. dog I've seen but I pleasure more then I competition hunt.

Old Post 03-10-2015 06:42 AM
younghunter92 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for younghunter92 Click here to Send younghunter92 a Private Message Click Here to Email younghunter92 Find more posts by younghunter92 Add younghunter92 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

hey bud....

Go to walker stud page and look under 3 Drifter stud ad.

He is line bred on Spring Creek Radar about 15 times. His pedigree is on there. He is located in St. Josephs, Mo and is breeding some real top bred females right now.
He is totally line bred on spring creek rock. Over and Over again.
They have been quietly line breeding this stock of dogs and never got on the internet or posted an ad in any of the magazines. Just making grand night ch after grand nt ch out of these crosses.

I am one of the biggest spring creek rock fans in the walker breeders.
There are some guys that post on it that have hunted with his offspring that will tell you he is a tremendous reproducer. Hasnt been bred but a handful of times, but the few pups he has on the ground are freaks. some starting the first time or two in the woods like a lot of old rock blood pups used to do.
Hope this helps.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 03-10-2015 04:56 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OLDBLOOD
UKC Forum Member

Rock Blood

I Hear Greg Minkler is got some outta Ol Drifter!

I'm hunting one outta ol Drifter for a guy, already got a few coon under her belt. Been hunting her hard byherself at 15 months old, only gets better everytime.

Old Post 03-17-2015 07:18 PM
OLDBLOOD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLDBLOOD Click here to Send OLDBLOOD a Private Message Find more posts by OLDBLOOD Add OLDBLOOD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-01-2015 04:09 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Got a great grand son of Radar and Gold Creek Mungo..don't know if you will find any closer. Maybe. I don't know of any

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 10-03-2015 04:17 AM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Doug...could yall send me a pic.

Love the cross. just want to see how they look at this age.
thanks
901-292-5464
Rick

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 10-04-2015 06:52 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Gillespie
UKC Forum Member

I have 1yr old Rock Bred male that I am looking to breed a few females this year , Then he will be bred to select females only. This dude is the real deal! Strike him in cold give him 5-10 mins and you will swear he is right on his tail. Big big!!! Locate!

We are also making a cross on LIMO in the Spring (2016) we are breeding a Nitech Daughter out of Lizzy to Limo. As of now 6 pups are spoken for, I will post when the cross is made.

..............NITECH CH SPRING CREEK C.B.
..........GRNITECH GRCH SPRING CREEK ROCK
..............WILLOW SLOUGH KATE
....GRNITECH GRCH ODYSSEYS ELIMINATOR
..............NITECH MOORES OHIO ROCK (KANSAS ROCK)
..........NITECH ODYSSEYS SPRING CREEK MAGGIE
..............NITECH MOORES LITTLE MAGGIE ( SPRING CREEK RADAR)
LAY-UPS SPRING CREEK PENETRATOR (WAVE)9-5-2014
..............GRNITECH RUBLES DIE-HARD LIPPER
..........GRNITECH RUBLES DIE-HARD JACKPOT
..............NITECH COOTS ROCKIN LADY (ELIMINATOR X'S DOT)
....NITECH CH GILLESPIES LAY-UP LIZZY(NEEDS 2 WINS TO GRAND)
..............GRCH GRNITECH BIG CREEK RAT-TAT
..........JENKINS PINE LAKE TRACY
..............GRNITECH GRCH LIPPERS LITTLE LADY

Lay-Up Kennels !!!!!!
Jason Gillespie
Marion , Indiana
(765)517-1591

*PAST AND PRESENT HOUNDS*

Ch NiteCh Gillespie's Lay-Up Lizzy R.I.P (Best reproducing female I have had in my Kennel) Produced 2 World Champions Hardwood Minnie & Spring Creek Pen-e-trator (Wave).

NSD World NiteCh NSD GrniteCh Ohio State CH UKC Grnitech PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Minnie (Lucky X's Lizzy)$KC ($114)
-2015 Mini Slam Final 4
-2016 Mini Slam Final 4
-2017 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)Semi-Finalist
-2018 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)
AO Slam Event Triple cast winner.2016
AO Night Hunt cast winner 2016.
2016 NSD Ohio State Champion.
2016 NSD Indiana State Ch 3rd place.
NSD GrniteCh
2016 Grand Masters Semi Finalist.

NSD World Nitech NSD Grnitech Ind State Ch UKC Grnitech Lay-Up's Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR A.K.A (WAVE) ( Grandson to SC Rock! Shows Rock 4xs in a 5 gen) ONLY LIVING GRNITECH GRANDSON TO SPRING CREEK ROCK ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!
2017 AO 9th Place Reg.
2017 NSD Indiana State NiteCh
2018 TW days 9th Place Reg.
2018 NSD World NiteCh
UKC Grnitech
NSD Grnitech
2019 AO Grand 16.

PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Ugg
PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Roxy
PR' Spring Creek Troopie

"Hunt them alone , if you want to take a Coondawg Home"

*Semen Stored @ Shultz Clinic in Michigan*
PRESERVATION FOR GENERATIONS !!!!

(RIP) Grnitech GrCh Hillbilly's Smoken Ringo Star HTX (Stud Fee $500)

Grnitech Taylors Lucky (Son of Henry Not for sale)

Grnitech Hardwood Patch (Not for Sale)

NSD WLDNITECH GRNITECH UKC GRNITECH PR' Lay-Ups Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR DNA-P ( Direct Grandson of SPRING CREEK ROCK!!!!)

PR'Gillespie's Lay-Up Lil Lucky (RIP)

Grnitech Stone Mountain Bronco

NiteCh PR'Hardwood Blackjack (Patch Son)

Last edited by Jason Gillespie on 01-03-2016 at 02:34 PM

Old Post 01-03-2016 01:39 PM
Jason Gillespie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Gillespie Click here to Send Jason Gillespie a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Gillespie Find more posts by Jason Gillespie Add Jason Gillespie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rester
UKC Forum Member

One of the best ever in this country belong to Gerald W Bond of machenry ms. Bonds honest Jed from Spring creek rock and Dahoney s caddalac. Outstanding coonhound and reproducer

Old Post 07-21-2022 09:55 PM
Rester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rester Click here to Send Rester a Private Message Find more posts by Rester Add Rester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rester
UKC Forum Member

One of the best ever in this country belong to Gerald W Bond of machenry ms. Bonds honest Jed from Spring creek rock and Dahoney s caddalac. Outstanding coonhound and reproducer

Old Post 07-21-2022 09:55 PM
Rester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rester Click here to Send Rester a Private Message Find more posts by Rester Add Rester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote