UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > National Redbone Days
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

National Redbone Days

July 3, 4, 5, 6 in Bellevue, Michigan...
Oh my goodness, it is only 2 weeks away. Why in the world are both Redbone Days within 3 weeks of each other? Is anyone even going to National Redbone Days other than the 5 or 6 guys that live within 2 hrs of Bellevue?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-18-2019 05:59 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

I guess I'll go, can we ride with you?

Old Post 06-18-2019 06:39 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wingler
I guess I'll go, can we ride with you?

Swing by and pick me up on the way

Old Post 06-18-2019 07:42 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Y'all be ready to go Sun morning the 30th or come to my house Sat night. It will take me 3 days to get there.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 06-19-2019 at 12:35 AM

Old Post 06-19-2019 12:33 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Y'all be ready to go Sun morning the 30th or come to my house Sat night. It will take me 3 days to get there.

Dang, you move slower than a redbone. 🤣

Old Post 06-19-2019 01:27 AM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

National

I pretty sure tim and redbull will be there..cant win if ya aint there..

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 06-19-2019 02:00 AM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
That sounds a lot like blueticking, are you babbling the whole time or silent trailing lol

Old Post 06-19-2019 01:20 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, no one has ever accused me of being silent. But I also don't babble, I just have an excellant nose and know how to smell out info and open as soon as I do. I don't keep secrets.

Old Post 06-19-2019 01:32 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I only have 1 week left to get ready. Is anyone else going up there early? I took a whole weeks vacation from work so that I can leave home on Sun.

Old Post 06-22-2019 07:04 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the time is flying by now. Is everyone ready? I have tuned up my Explorer, changed the oil and installed a new computer chip. All I have to do now is hook up to my camper and hit the road.

Old Post 06-24-2019 01:44 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

I don't know about ready but we are leaving Sunday morning headed north.

Old Post 06-24-2019 02:59 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BLAKE WHEELER
I don't know about ready but we are leaving Sunday morning headed north.

Swing by and get my dog so he'll be good and rested!

Old Post 06-24-2019 03:37 PM
Chase214
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wingler
Swing by and get my dog so he'll be good and rested!
well send you a video of him hammering on a opossum

Old Post 06-25-2019 03:55 AM
Chase214 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chase214 Click here to Send Chase214 a Private Message Click Here to Email Chase214 Find more posts by Chase214 Add Chase214 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If Blake takes him, he will be wore out by the time that you get there.

Old Post 06-25-2019 12:58 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, only 2 more days left and Rhonda still hasn't come in heat. I guess that she wants to go also. I had better charge everything up and start packing my clothes.

Old Post 06-28-2019 01:34 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, all ready to go....

Old Post 06-29-2019 02:33 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Richard

Good luck to you & all others that participate. Will be looking forward to results of Wed. night hunt. Hope for safe travels for all. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 06-30-2019 08:52 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Oh my goodness, all ready to go....

I hope you shut that little storage door before you took off... ...Get you some autographs from your idols while you are there and safe travels

Old Post 06-30-2019 11:40 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Should be a great hunt this year. The kittens are out and about now. Jared and I treed 5 last night in Indiana.

Old Post 07-01-2019 01:36 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Will the Old Man put in an appearance at Redbone Days this year? Will we get to see our fearless leader and tell him all of our complaints in person? Bellevue is only a couple of hours from Kalamazoo isn't it? Or will everyone have to ride over there on Friday to say hi? He would probably be out playing golf, though. Where is AG? Better yet come on over to Bellevue tonight and watch a Jim pup tree some coons in style.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 07-01-2019 at 02:52 PM

Old Post 07-01-2019 02:49 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Will the Old Man put in an appearance at Redbone Days this year? Will we get to see our fearless leader and tell him all of our complaints in person? Bellevue is only a couple of hours from Kalamazoo isn't it? Or will everyone have to ride over there on Friday to say hi? He would probably be out playing golf, though. Where is AG? Better yet come on over to Bellevue tonight and watch a Jim pup tree some coons in style.

I heard Allen was coming, be good to see some UKC leaders in attendance.

But, as long as you're there and I get my hug, I'm good. Bahahaha.

Old Post 07-01-2019 02:53 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

And, do you have room in that camper for a real man and 2 wild youngins???

Old Post 07-01-2019 02:54 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

A real man and 2 very well behaved younguns have already claimed the other beds. I have to keep my little ProHandler and his up and coming trainee happy.

Old Post 07-01-2019 05:13 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
A real man and 2 very well behaved younguns have already claimed the other beds. I have to keep my little ProHandler and his up and coming trainee happy.

Heck yea. Sounds like a good plan.

Old Post 07-01-2019 07:13 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I saw 17 coons crossing the road and in the ditches up here last night.

Old Post 07-03-2019 02:20 PM