UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Legend x Diamond pups SS performanced
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hmbdog1
UKC Forum Member

Legend x Diamond pups SS performanced

Cross should produce some nice ones. Bred up right, best of the best all time reproducers,I'm excited about what's cooking up here.That's saying something.If you know me.Pups $250 several spoken for.Dam will be finished out asap after she's dried up.contact Hugh (405)834-4616

Legend is All Grand line bred Huck a Buck

GRNTCH BRIAR CREEK ZEB X GRNTCH PITHOLE CREEK SISSY

SEE AD IN ENGLISH STUD DOGS.

**GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME HOSS HTX

GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME CROW.

**NTCH CH CROSS CREEK JETTA

DIAMOND*

**GRNTCH MOORES HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN

GRNTCH JAM UP DAISY.

**NTCH MOORES JAM UP JANE

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2018 06:12 PM
hmbdog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hmbdog1 Click here to Send hmbdog1 a Private Message Click Here to Email hmbdog1 Find more posts by hmbdog1 Add hmbdog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hmbdog1
UKC Forum Member

12 PUPS 9 FEMALES 3 MALES

Old Post 04-10-2018 06:17 PM
hmbdog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hmbdog1 Click here to Send hmbdog1 a Private Message Click Here to Email hmbdog1 Find more posts by hmbdog1 Add hmbdog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hmbdog1
UKC Forum Member

LEGENDS PED

http://i68.tinypic.com/sl7dp4.png

Old Post 04-10-2018 06:22 PM
Cedarstump
UKC Forum Member

Pup

What part of Oklahoma are you . Interested in female if not to far. How much are you asking. I live in Texas.

Old Post 04-11-2018 02:08 AM
Cedarstump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cedarstump Click here to Send Cedarstump a Private Message Click Here to Email Cedarstump Find more posts by Cedarstump Add Cedarstump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hmbdog1
UKC Forum Member

Dennis this is Hugh McConville from Edmond I'm sure Greg and I could bring a pup down these dudes should be the real deal maybe stay at the lake house again and hunt a day or two that place you have is so peaceful and beautiful thanks for having me down last year.

Old Post 04-11-2018 02:33 AM
Cedarstump
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Hugh,it is so good hearing from you.you need to come back and bring your wife. But if you come you better not even think of leaving any money at my house. Been hunting a good bit and pups are doing good.

Old Post 04-11-2018 10:13 AM
Cedarstump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cedarstump Click here to Send Cedarstump a Private Message Click Here to Email Cedarstump Find more posts by Cedarstump Add Cedarstump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cedarstump
UKC Forum Member

P

Hugh, I forgot to say that I sure do want a female if you and wife or you and Greg could come and stay a day or 2 or 3 . Just let me know.

Old Post 04-11-2018 11:56 AM
hmbdog1
UKC Forum Member

Dennis sounds great if Greg can't make may talk wife in she will flat out love it.thanks Hugh

Old Post 04-11-2018 03:27 PM
cajun englishman
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks Hugh. Looking forward to a nice female

Old Post 04-12-2018 01:14 AM
cajun englishman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cajun englishman Click here to Send cajun englishman a Private Message Click Here to Email cajun englishman Find more posts by cajun englishman Add cajun englishman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cedarstump
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Does she still have 12 pups?

Old Post 04-17-2018 12:00 AM
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

How many females are Available?

Old Post 04-17-2018 03:13 AM
Country AintBad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Country AintBad Click here to Send Country AintBad a Private Message Find more posts by Country AintBad Add Country AintBad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hmbdog1
UKC Forum Member

4 females still available

Old Post 04-18-2018 01:33 AM
johnny nipp
UKC Forum Member

Is this the first litter your female has had?Looks like a lot of good blood.

RIP Hope i get another worthy of this list
2011 PKC Youth World Ch English GrNiteCH Nipps Oklahoma Rawhide
PKC Ch UKC NiteCH Redmans Last Chance
ChNiteCH Oklahoma Floyd
GrCh GrNiteCH George and Lees Blue Bell
NiteCh Oklahoma Swamp Rose
SilverCh GrNiteCh Oklahoma Butch
Silver Ch Oklahoma Hope
Nitech ch Timbercreek Sampson
Oklahoma Blue Pudge

Old Post 04-21-2018 04:19 AM
johnny nipp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny nipp Click here to Send johnny nipp a Private Message Find more posts by johnny nipp Add johnny nipp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hmbdog1
UKC Forum Member

first litter for her, she's being an exceptional mother and yes lots of nice hounds behind these pups.

Old Post 04-22-2018 12:29 AM
hmbdog1
UKC Forum Member

pups 3weeks

Old Post 04-26-2018 05:45 PM
bigwigg
New UKC Forum Member

Do you have any male pups available

Old Post 04-26-2018 10:32 PM
bigwigg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigwigg Click here to Send bigwigg a Private Message Click Here to Email bigwigg Find more posts by bigwigg Add bigwigg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hmbdog1
UKC Forum Member

1 male pup left don't know which one just yet but all males beautiful.

Old Post 04-27-2018 02:52 PM
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Hugh,
Those pups look Amazing !! Shes doing
a great job with them !!
and i kinda figured they was gonna color
up on ya !
Keep me posted !
If you still got a male left contact me,
I may have you a buyer.

Old Post 04-27-2018 09:48 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hmbdog1
UKC Forum Member

pups

Brett, sounds great.I have sold black and tans and walkers thru the years great bloodlines but this breeding has sure had more interest than any litter I've offered before.I think Legend is the unknown commodity that has drawn a lot of interest being there's not many pups out of such a great bred dog.I think many people like the unknown factor really,If Legend is going to reproduce like his ancestors they could be on there way to getting a nice nice cooner off this cross.Thanks again Hugh

Old Post 04-28-2018 02:36 PM
hmbdog1
UKC Forum Member

Legend's beautiful rich colored up pups

I have to now apologize for a statement I made about the dam of these pups being dominate on the color of the litter they are now three weeks old and are vibrant in color there are three white 4 tri color 4 reds all bursting bright color I will post some newer pics in a day or two.My hat goes off to the old man he thru as gorgeous colored up litter as you'll ever see.Guys give Brett a call and book your female's for some of the unknown future...Legend can give you a gorgeous big litter, for you people on the fence because he is a new unproven sire.You can start blazing your own path or follow along with tried and true which is never a bad idea sure takes away some of the risk.I've always been a risk taker and I get a big ol smile on my face when I watch these dudes climbing in and out of the dog house to lap up some mush "Though she be little she is fierce" Pictures to come.

Old Post 05-01-2018 03:29 AM
Cedarstump
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I wish y'all would hurry and and come to Texas . Lol

Old Post 05-01-2018 03:38 PM
bigwigg
New UKC Forum Member

Pups

Do you have any pups left? would sure like to get a male. Thx

Old Post 05-01-2018 04:17 PM
bigwigg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigwigg Click here to Send bigwigg a Private Message Click Here to Email bigwigg Find more posts by bigwigg Add bigwigg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hmbdog1
UKC Forum Member

pups pile in mush

Old Post 05-02-2018 01:51 PM
hmbdog1
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 05-02-2018 01:53 PM
smokinNitro
UKC Forum Member

good looking well bred puppies love that calico ear and the split faced pups.

Old Post 05-04-2018 03:00 AM
smokinNitro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokinNitro Click here to Send smokinNitro a Private Message Click Here to Email smokinNitro Find more posts by smokinNitro Add smokinNitro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote