UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Chaps
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BETHLEHEM BLUES
UKC Forum Member

Chaps

Just wanting to hear everyone's opinion on who makes the best chaps?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2013 07:03 AM
BETHLEHEM BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BETHLEHEM BLUES Click here to Send BETHLEHEM BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BETHLEHEM BLUES Find more posts by BETHLEHEM BLUES Add BETHLEHEM BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alexearl
UKC Forum Member

Dans

I think dans makes the best briar proof anything here is a website to get them from!
http://briarproofhunting.com/?gclid...CFa4-Mgodu1AAFQ

Old Post 12-10-2013 02:23 PM
alexearl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alexearl Click here to Send alexearl a Private Message Click Here to Email alexearl Find more posts by alexearl Add alexearl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

before kill season came in November 8th here I ordered in a Pair of Lacrosse Aerohead boots with the Yoder Super Chap. the boot is light and comfortable and warm, the chaps are awesome , a little bit heavy but made very nice and don't bunch up around the ankle. I've had valley creek and dans and both where nice but both would have already shown some wear on them bad, these Yoder Chaps look brand new and I have been hunting hunting hard .

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 12-10-2013 04:27 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

I've been real pleased with anything I've gotten from Stone Creek. In my experience, they definately hold up better than Dan's.

http://www.stonecreekhounds.com/

Lone Pine North

Old Post 12-10-2013 04:35 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moonedzx9
UKC Forum Member

Badlands from nite time hunting supply

Old Post 12-10-2013 10:04 PM
moonedzx9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moonedzx9 Click here to Send moonedzx9 a Private Message Find more posts by moonedzx9 Add moonedzx9 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BETHLEHEM BLUES
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thank you for the replies it helps hearing from people that have used different brands

Old Post 12-11-2013 02:03 PM
BETHLEHEM BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BETHLEHEM BLUES Click here to Send BETHLEHEM BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BETHLEHEM BLUES Find more posts by BETHLEHEM BLUES Add BETHLEHEM BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote