UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Lost / Found Dogs
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Emily
UKC Forum Member

beautiful redbone found

stray found. in shelter in Greenville TN
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/di...?petid=14536813

could be euthanized any minute. this is a gorgeous hound--I am sure someone is missing it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2009 11:44 PM
Emily is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Emily Click here to Send Emily a Private Message Click Here to Email Emily Find more posts by Emily Add Emily to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
savonuska
New UKC Forum Member

walker found!! she wants to come home

I think i found a possibly stolen female walker. She has a very distinct mark on her back. She must be claimed with proof of ownership.

Here are her details........
Rescued from high kill pound April of 2009 (possibly missing for months)
18-24 months old
22"
65 pounds
Main color is white with unique back marking, typical tri-color walker with awesome akc confirmation
Knows to stack, basic obedience skills/commands and has drive
I feel she was stolen and possibly transported to northeast Ohio where she was dumped in the pound when the people realized some of her quirks. I also feel she was raised with kids and was a house dog.

She will ONLY be released to her original owners and you must provide me some awesome proof! She is well loved here, and about to earn her CD. She will unfortunately need to be spayed in October so cross posting this is essential if the owners want her returned to them intact. I have had her since April 2009 with no owners stepping up in my area, hence why I am going national now.
If no owner is found by December and someone feels they can offer her a better life than she has here then she will be available for adoption then.

Old Post 09-09-2009 09:57 PM
savonuska is offline Click Here to See the Profile for savonuska Click here to Send savonuska a Private Message Click Here to Email savonuska Find more posts by savonuska Add savonuska to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVGSD
UKC Forum Member

female walker

Savonuska:

Could your dog be "Spot" a missing female from page 2 of this thread? Unique markings, predominantly white and very nice conformation with stacked photos shown.

Old Post 09-09-2009 11:42 PM
WVGSD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVGSD Click here to Send WVGSD a Private Message Find more posts by WVGSD Add WVGSD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
savonuska
New UKC Forum Member

No, very close but no match.

Old Post 09-10-2009 06:53 PM
savonuska is offline Click Here to See the Profile for savonuska Click here to Send savonuska a Private Message Click Here to Email savonuska Find more posts by savonuska Add savonuska to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
savonuska
New UKC Forum Member

SPOT

Could this possibly be spot????????? OR Whitey?

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/pet/1371492793.html

Old Post 09-13-2009 01:18 AM
sam kirkland
UKC Forum Member

I have a 1yr. old Walker male missing in the Madisonville Tennessee area. He is red headed and saddle backed. He was wearing a Orange collar with a nameplate and also wearing a Yellow Quicktrack tracking collar. The collar is 219-255 frequency.
I have reason to believe someone may have taken both collars off the dog and turned him loose without a collar on. This dog went missing around the first of september, o9. I am offering a reward for any info that leads to the return of the dog or the tracking collar. All info will be kept strictly confidential. It took a real sorry low down person to take the collars off a mans dog and turn it loose. I have a littermate brother to this dog that is almost a twin in looks. I will post the littermates pic on here to show what the dog looks like. I would really appreciate any help I can get to locate the dog. He is a young dog not doing much yet and not worth a whole lot if sold. I just hate the idea of a dog running around starving because he can,t be identified and I will pay more than he is worth for any info that helps me find him.
call 423-404-3075 If no answer leave a message and I will call you back. Thanks, Sam Kirkland

Last edited by sam kirkland on 09-21-2009 at 03:23 AM

Old Post 09-21-2009 03:21 AM
sam kirkland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sam kirkland Click here to Send sam kirkland a Private Message Click Here to Email sam kirkland Find more posts by sam kirkland Add sam kirkland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUNNYSEEKER
UKC Forum Member

Lost in Fulton,Mississippi

Old Post 09-23-2009 06:51 AM
BUNNYSEEKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUNNYSEEKER Click here to Send BUNNYSEEKER a Private Message Find more posts by BUNNYSEEKER Add BUNNYSEEKER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
s/s
UKC Forum Member

Re: SPOT

quote:
Originally posted by savonuska
Could this possibly be spot????????? OR Whitey?

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/pet/1371492793.html

This link that you have posted, I can not get it to come up. I just can not view it for some reason.

I am really curious about the possibility of it being Spot. We would still like to be able to bring her home if it is her..

I am the person that made the lost post on Spot.
Just to clarify, you are saying that Spot "does not" fit the description of the female that you have?

Thanks,
Sabrina Smith

Last edited by s/s on 09-23-2009 at 09:10 AM

Old Post 09-23-2009 08:42 AM
s/s is offline Click Here to See the Profile for s/s Click here to Send s/s a Private Message Click Here to Email s/s Visit s/s's homepage! Find more posts by s/s Add s/s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
veronicalj
New UKC Forum Member

B&T found in London, KY

Any ideas on how to find the rightful owner of this beauty?? He is sweet as sugar. I have been fostering him since we found him in the Daniel Boone National Forest in London, KY on August 25th, and am concerned about how he is acclimating into our household. I work out of town and he seems quite the handful for my kids. And my cat simply HATES him. He has learned a lot living here, but he has the loudest bark I've ever heard and has not yet learned how to treat a cat.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Veronica

Old Post 09-25-2009 03:08 AM
veronicalj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for veronicalj Click here to Send veronicalj a Private Message Find more posts by veronicalj Add veronicalj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
poolecw
UKC Forum Member

Bluetick found in LaFayette, Ga

On a different message board, a guy posted that his buddy found a bluetick south of LaFayette, Ga, on Hwy 27 near the Cane Creek Fire hall. The phone number on the collar is from Wisconsin. No one answers the phone when he tries calling it. He didn't say if it was a male or female.

The guy picked the dog up and took him to his house but he got loose but is hanging around the area.

Old Post 10-01-2009 01:30 PM
poolecw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for poolecw Click here to Send poolecw a Private Message Click Here to Email poolecw Visit poolecw's homepage! Find more posts by poolecw Add poolecw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

COONHOUNDS FOUND ROCHESTER MN

I received a call this afternoon from a lady 8-10 miles North of Rochester that has a couple of coonhounds that have strayed onto her property today. They have them kenneled for now and will try to get them advertised. Her and her son both have rescued dogs currently but are full and don't have long term space for them.

Both females, 1 being an older black & tan female that had a large chain type collar. The other is a younger redbone female with no collar.

I'm guessing they're owner is not an experienced houndsmen, since there are no collars with ID and I don't know too many that would let a coonhound run wearing a choke chain style collar.

Her name is Sharon Boice? or Boysen and her number is 507-288-2268

If you could help get the word out it would be appreciated.

Old Post 10-13-2009 10:02 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

Lost near Sheridan Arkansas

My good friend Louise Clark came home to find her male walker missing from his dog run. He has either unsnapped his 10ft cable or he has been stolen from her yard. He has been missing for 48 hours and she has filed a police report. She is offering a reward to the return or information leading to the return of Rebel. Her numbers are on his collar. Hopefully someone has picked him up thinking he is a deer dog or something, but he will not run a deer. If anyone has seen or heard from him please post on here.

thanks for the help in finding not just a dog, but a member of her family.

Pictures of Rebel.

Tim Green.

Old Post 10-14-2009 07:51 PM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

GREAT NEWS!!! Louise found Rebel....tangled by his cable in pine thicket, 1 mile from her house. He is doing good and very lucky to be alive.

Tim

Old Post 10-15-2009 02:44 AM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trappin_girl
UKC Forum Member

WALKER FEMALE FOUND IN OKLAHOMA!

my brother was driving home from work and the dog jumped in his truck and he took it home. she is mostly black. i sad to say do not have a pic of her. you can call him on his cell at 940-768-9217. she is very skinny, but beautiful. she is only about 18 months if that! the dog is in Whitesboro Texas currently

NEW NEWS!!! THE DOG IS A SHOW DOG!!! AND A GREAT HUNTER AS WELL!! JIM PUT HER ON BENCH AND HUNTED HER. SHE IS GREAT!!!! must be MISSED!!!

home phone:304-462-7054
Cell phone:304-613-9740
dixie_coonhunter_911@yahoo.com

PR Tristan's JR (Tristans Dog)

PR Grampa's Miss Ruby (Ruby's Dog)

Last edited by trappin_girl on 10-26-2009 at 07:05 PM

Old Post 10-16-2009 04:19 PM
trappin_girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trappin_girl Click here to Send trappin_girl a Private Message Click Here to Email trappin_girl Find more posts by trappin_girl Add trappin_girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Emily
UKC Forum Member

NC redbone sighting

Anyone missing a redbone male in NC?
A houndsman friend reports seeing a collarless male redbone on the Blue Ridge Parkway while he was travelling in North Carolina last week. He described the hound as a good looking adult male redbone, less than five years old. He has film pix, which I will post when I get. He pulled into the Betsy Falls Rock Overlook at mile 267.8 to catch the hound, but tripped and injured himself, so left the hound there. pm me for his contact info if you think it might be yours

Old Post 10-21-2009 04:47 AM
Emily is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Emily Click here to Send Emily a Private Message Click Here to Email Emily Find more posts by Emily Add Emily to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redtickhunterDG
UKC Forum Member

English Male

Lost English Redtick male mainly red and white Open spot he is a coondog. Hard chop on tree bawl chop on track. lost near marshall, Mo. from Larry Hicklin's I would like any info about his where abouts he comes to Crank

if you have seen this dog call 620-939-4437

Old Post 10-26-2009 06:09 AM
redtickhunterDG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redtickhunterDG Click here to Send redtickhunterDG a Private Message Find more posts by redtickhunterDG Add redtickhunterDG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardswpm
UKC Forum Member

LOST Redbone

My relative was watching my two dogs for me for about 3 weeks while I moved and I just found out last night that they both jumped the fence and have been missing for 7-10 days.

They went missing from Sandusky, MI but could really be anywhere in the general area.

One is a red APBT neutered male, and my female Redbone. She may or may not have a collar on. She is also a bit skittish.

Please PM me, post or call if you or anyone you know may have picked them both up or just one. I am so worried.

Here are some pictures, and there are more on my site.

Thank-you.

Old Post 10-30-2009 09:52 PM
edwardswpm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardswpm Click here to Send edwardswpm a Private Message Click Here to Email edwardswpm Find more posts by edwardswpm Add edwardswpm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardswpm
UKC Forum Member

It might help if I post my number, haha. 517.759.8729.

Thanks again.

Old Post 10-30-2009 09:57 PM
edwardswpm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardswpm Click here to Send edwardswpm a Private Message Click Here to Email edwardswpm Find more posts by edwardswpm Add edwardswpm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

Location: Sylva, North Carolina (the far Western Tip of the State)

Re: WALKER FEMALE FOUND IN OKLAHOMA!

quote:
Originally posted by trappin_girl
my brother was driving home from work and the dog jumped in his truck and he took it home. she is mostly black. i sad to say do not have a pic of her. you can call him on his cell at 940-768-9217. she is very skinny, but beautiful. she is only about 18 months if that! the dog is in Whitesboro Texas currently

NEW NEWS!!! THE DOG IS A SHOW DOG!!! AND A GREAT HUNTER AS WELL!! JIM PUT HER ON BENCH AND HUNTED HER. SHE IS GREAT!!!! must be MISSED!!!

IS IT THIS DOG BY ANY CHANCE?

IF SO IT WAS OWNED BY GNEAL AND WOULD B AROUND 2

*GRCH NTCH'PR'RB'S Rock River Sid-R.I.P.

*CH'PR'Jet's Tember Shakin Sadie (UKC 2ND)

*Banjo

Independent Consultant for Jamberry Nails!! Check them out!!

Quincy-828-269-8768
OR Christy-828-269-4678---If we dont answer, please leave a message!!!

EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

Old Post 11-01-2009 02:16 PM
Christy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christy Click here to Send Christy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christy Visit Christy's homepage! Find more posts by Christy Add Christy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen Miles
UKC Forum Member

ACE has been found

Thanks to all that has helped in our search after 5 months he has reapeared................

Old Post 11-02-2009 02:31 AM
Allen Miles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen Miles Click here to Send Allen Miles a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen Miles Visit Allen Miles's homepage! Find more posts by Allen Miles Add Allen Miles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wayne f
UKC Forum Member

ace

ace christys pup i hope this is the one after seeing her tribute video i saw how much he meant to her

Old Post 11-02-2009 03:25 AM
wayne f is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wayne f Click here to Send wayne f a Private Message Click Here to Email wayne f Find more posts by wayne f Add wayne f to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

Location: Sylva, North Carolina (the far Western Tip of the State)

THE ACE THAT WAS FOUND WASN'T MY ACE. UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME, BUT THANK THE GOOD LORD THAT ACE WAS REUNITED WITH HIS FAMILY! I WILL NEVER GIVE UP HOPE WE MIGHT BE REUNITED SOMEDAY.

*GRCH NTCH'PR'RB'S Rock River Sid-R.I.P.

*CH'PR'Jet's Tember Shakin Sadie (UKC 2ND)

*Banjo

Independent Consultant for Jamberry Nails!! Check them out!!

Quincy-828-269-8768
OR Christy-828-269-4678---If we dont answer, please leave a message!!!

EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

Old Post 11-02-2009 03:41 AM
Christy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christy Click here to Send Christy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christy Visit Christy's homepage! Find more posts by Christy Add Christy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
s/s
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by s/s
I am putting this up for a friend.

He was out pleasure hunting with both of his hounds. The dogs got to deep and he could not find them..He found the male the next morning, but did not have his collar on him anymore...
The female has not been found yet..It has been 3 days.

He lives in a small town called Wildersville, near Natchez Trace State Park in Henderson County Tennessee.

Here is a picture of his female..her name is Spot...Please, if anyone hears anything, let us know...

Old Post 11-02-2009 04:27 AM
s/s is offline Click Here to See the Profile for s/s Click here to Send s/s a Private Message Click Here to Email s/s Visit s/s's homepage! Find more posts by s/s Add s/s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

FOUND NEAR TORRANCE, PA OLDER WALKER FEMALE. GRAY IN THE FACE WELL TAKEN CARE OF NAILS TRIMMED AND FATTENED UP.

PLEASE CALL JOE 724-388-2868

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 11-22-2009 04:51 PM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nick borkovich
Banned

lost walker female in virginia

a friend of ours was hunting her in buffalo gap big north mountian ,elliots nob area she is black and white open spotted with a black head 6 yrs old and has a tattoo in ear he lost her about 2 weeks ago any help would be greatly appreciated .Nick home 724-722-3082 cell 412-610-1475

Old Post 11-27-2009 02:17 AM
nick borkovich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nick borkovich Click here to Send nick borkovich a Private Message Find more posts by nick borkovich Add nick borkovich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote