UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At STUD chgrnitechpkc ch silcoxs mtn northern blue Ike
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Silcoxblues
UKC Forum Member

At STUD chgrnitechpkc ch silcoxs mtn northern blue Ike

Ike is a hard going dog that likes to be by himself. He is a first or second strike dog. First tree dog 99% of the time. Ike is very good on having a Coon most of the time . Ike is good around the tree. He is a good tree dog and a has a locate that a kid can call. Ike has done his fair share of winning in Pkc and ukc Ike won high scoring bluetick and was the national grnite bluetick in 2013 and tide for it in 2012 but got beat by the tie breaker. Ike wan grnite champ at national red bone days in 2013 also got 2nd place grnite at bluetick days in 2013 he was a double cast winner at the reunion in 2014 and got 3 in the rqe Ike has won his cast at autum oaks every year that I've hunted him in it except one . Any many more wins to put down. And Ike has a pedigree to reproduce stud fee is $200. free for grandnite females Ike will be a performance sire for 2016 I will be hunting Ike in most majer events. If you wanna breed your female or want to go with Ike give me a call at 17653158196

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-01-2015 07:05 PM
Silcoxblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Silcoxblues Click here to Send Silcoxblues a Private Message Click Here to Email Silcoxblues Find more posts by Silcoxblues Add Silcoxblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Silcoxblues
UKC Forum Member

Ike's pedigree

Grnitech nb bingo
Nite ch oswalts mighty blue belle
Grnite ch nb dancer
Grnite ch nashoba vally piezon
Shepards northern blue brook
Grnite ch cozs spare time spanky
Shepherds nb Betsy

CHGNITECH PKCCh silcoxs northern blue Ike

Grnit ch vining running bullet
Turkey creek Mandy 2
Grnite ch bullets running rattler
Grnite ch rattlers blue sky
Nite ch foleys hammering sable
Grnite ch nb hammer xvIII
Nite ch rednecks treeing casy

Old Post 11-01-2015 07:21 PM
Silcoxblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Silcoxblues Click here to Send Silcoxblues a Private Message Click Here to Email Silcoxblues Find more posts by Silcoxblues Add Silcoxblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
t_pettit
UKC Forum Member

ike

I've hunted with this dog a ton and I'll be the first to tell you that he is all coondog!!!!!! By himself no matter if it's 50 yards or a mile, under a coon. Good luck with him mike.

Old Post 11-02-2015 07:05 PM
t_pettit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t_pettit Click here to Send t_pettit a Private Message Click Here to Email t_pettit Find more posts by t_pettit Add t_pettit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Silcoxblues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Tyler for the nice words

Old Post 11-03-2015 11:29 PM
jaytaggart
UKC Forum Member

Ike is a nice hound trees coons and looks good doing it. Mike is a good guy to deal with , hope he gets some nice females bred to him mike

Old Post 11-04-2015 12:04 AM
jaytaggart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jaytaggart Click here to Send jaytaggart a Private Message Click Here to Email jaytaggart Find more posts by jaytaggart Add jaytaggart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

looks pretty nice Mike!!!!!

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 11-04-2015 03:07 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Silcoxblues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jason nnd Jon

Old Post 11-06-2015 11:29 PM
Silcoxblues
UKC Forum Member

Just payed Ike's performance up for 2016 . Guys don't miss out what Ike can do for your Kennal

Old Post 11-07-2015 11:37 PM
Surveyor
UKC Forum Member

Ike is a top hound and overlooked stud for sure. He comes from a cross loaded with top hounds, which in my opinion makes his chances of reproducing top hounds more likely than a dog that is the only coon dog from their litter. I think the breed would improve if some top females would get bred to Ike.

2 time world finalist, 10th overall and high scoring Bluetick of the 2010 UKC World Coonhound Championship
NASHOBA VALLEY PIAZON, (RIP)
his littermate brother
UKC NT CH SHEPPARDS NORTHERN
BLUE LONER (RIP)
UKC GR NT CH RATTLERS BLUE SKY (RIP)
UKC Gr NT CH, PKC Ch Sheppard's Northern Blue Abbie, (PiazonxSky) UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Sheppards Northern Blue Punkin (PiazonXAlice) High scoring Bluetick of the 2015 (50th anniversary) Grand American, 2017 National Grand Nite Champion of breed, 2017 BBOA zone 4 Nite hunt dog of the year. Queen of hunt on 2019 Grand National Bluetick Reunion, 5th place and High Scoring Bluetick of 2019 UKC world Nite hunt Championship, 2019 Triple Crown Winner.
UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Mckintosh's Blue Flame Chopper
Gr Nt Ch Sheppards Northern Blue Goomba (Piazon X Dizzie) 14th place 2017 UKC world coon hound championship 100 purina point cast wins in 2018
and several other blueticks of lesser accomplishments

Old Post 11-10-2015 01:57 PM
Surveyor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Surveyor Click here to Send Surveyor a Private Message Click Here to Email Surveyor Find more posts by Surveyor Add Surveyor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Sawyer
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted with this dog nice dog. Mike is a good guy too.
Good Luck Mike

Old Post 11-11-2015 04:21 AM
Nathan Sawyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Sawyer Click here to Send Nathan Sawyer a Private Message Find more posts by Nathan Sawyer Add Nathan Sawyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krocket
UKC Forum Member

SS

IS HE SS STUD

Old Post 11-12-2015 12:52 AM
krocket is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krocket Click here to Send krocket a Private Message Find more posts by krocket Add krocket to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Silcoxblues
UKC Forum Member

Ike is not ss

Old Post 11-12-2015 12:40 PM
CoalDust
UKC Forum Member

I just got back from Indiana and hunted with a young male out of Ike that looked real nice. I also have one out of Ike that can run and tree his own coon. I don't think you can go wrong by giving Ike a chance. And Mike is a top notch guy.

Home of:

CH NT CH Sturgill's White River Bell(4 CH Wins, 2nd Runner-up JR Young Guns 2014 BBOA Bluetickdays
CH GR NT CH Coaldust's Boomin Blue Ug (10th 2014 Reunion RQE, 2nd Saturday Night 2014 Reunion(6th Saturday Night 2015 BBOA Bluetickdays)
NT CH Coaldust's Shinnin Blue Jax
NT CH Sturgill’s White River Lucy II
NT CH Coaldust’s Boomin Blue Zeus
RIP
UKC/AKC CH NT CH Coaldust's Raisen Kane
NT CH Sturgill's White River Clyde 2010 BBOA Young Guns SR Winner
NT CH Sturgill's White River Cindy
UKC/AKC NT CH Coaldust's MC Blue Bonnie

Old Post 11-12-2015 04:07 PM
CoalDust is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoalDust Click here to Send CoalDust a Private Message Click Here to Email CoalDust Visit CoalDust's homepage! Find more posts by CoalDust Add CoalDust to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

IKE

**********Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Vining Running Bullet
*******Gr.Nt.Ch. 'PR' Bullets Running Rattler
**********'PR' Turkey Creek Mandy II
****Gr.Nt.Ch. 'PR' Rattlers Blue Sky
**********Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' NB Hammer XVIII
*******Nt.Ch.'PR' Foley's Hammering Sable
***********Nt.Ch.'PR' Rednecks Treeing Casey

Mr. Silcox is this what the female side of Ike looks like if not tell me and I will make the changes. I know Pie's PED. Mike and Myself talked a little about breeding my Lou female to Ike when I thought Pie was to old. I didn't breed her this time. I like the Bottom side of Ike to as it goes back to my Ohio Hammer II dog as the Gr.Nt. Brandy female in Rattler was out of Hammer II and his daughter doubling that on my Hammer dogs. Lou is a top female. You can see her picture on the pup site where I have a pup for sale out of her and Ranger. Thanks for your time. Dave Woofter Ohio

Old Post 11-12-2015 04:29 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Silcoxblues
UKC Forum Member

Yes that is Ike's pedigree on the bottom side

Old Post 11-12-2015 07:53 PM
bendiggin
UKC Forum Member

ike

I just breed my boomer female to ike I like him better then anything ive hunted with went with mike couple weeks ago the dog blew my mind how fast he could move a track beatiful locate fell treed had two coons ive hunted with ike most of his life he's always impressed me and mike is a awsome guy to hunt with dont miss out on this guy's I sure and the heck didnt youll be hearing about these pups

Old Post 11-12-2015 08:34 PM
bendiggin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bendiggin Click here to Send bendiggin a Private Message Click Here to Email bendiggin Find more posts by bendiggin Add bendiggin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Silcoxblues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks everybody I appreciate all the kind words

Old Post 11-12-2015 11:56 PM
Silcoxblues
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 11-20-2015 11:47 PM
Silcoxblues
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-01-2015 03:39 AM
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

IKE TO THE TOP

Old Post 12-19-2015 03:45 AM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Re: IKE

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter
**********Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Vining Running Bullet
*******Gr.Nt.Ch. 'PR' Bullets Running Rattler
**********'PR' Turkey Creek Mandy II
****Gr.Nt.Ch. 'PR' Rattlers Blue Sky
**********Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' NB Hammer XVIII
*******Nt.Ch.'PR' Foley's Hammering Sable
***********Nt.Ch.'PR' Rednecks Treeing Casey

Mr. Silcox is this what the female side of Ike looks like if not tell me and I will make the changes. I know Pie's PED. Mike and Myself talked a little about breeding my Lou female to Ike when I thought Pie was to old. I didn't breed her this time. I like the Bottom side of Ike to as it goes back to my Ohio Hammer II dog as the Gr.Nt. Brandy female in Rattler was out of Hammer II and his daughter doubling that on my Hammer dogs. Lou is a top female. You can see her picture on the pup site where I have a pup for sale out of her and Ranger. Thanks for your time. Dave Woofter Ohio

Could someone tell me what the Ped. is on Rednecks Treeing Casey? Thanks. Dave

Old Post 12-21-2015 11:42 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tony foley
UKC Forum Member

Rednecks treeing casey

Casey was out of Jet 5 and owned by Craig Harris

Old Post 12-22-2015 03:03 AM
tony foley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony foley Click here to Send tony foley a Private Message Find more posts by tony foley Add tony foley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks Tony. Dave

Old Post 12-22-2015 03:10 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Mike

Mike I sent you an email. Thanks! Dave

Old Post 12-22-2015 03:44 AM
Silcoxblues
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-27-2015 06:59 PM