UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Bluetick Stud Dogs and Kennel Promotions
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

BRUISER

THIS IS DUAL GRAND ADAMETZ' BRUISER. BRUISER'S SIRE, PR' HAUGH'S BLUE ORLY WAS A LITTERMATE TO HAMMER III.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-11-2013 10:49 AM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

HIDE HUNT 30 YEARS AGO

L-R JUDY,TOAD, LUKE, RUSS, MY DAUGHTER HOLLY VESELY WHO IS NOW 32YRS OLD, PERRY VESELY, ODIE AND PATCH. ODIE WAS OUT OF WES BLUES DUAL GRAND RANGER(HALF BROTHER TO LUKE) AND WES' BONNET FEMALE. PATCH WAS OUT OF LUKE AND BILL KANNEL'S MADDOG KATIE FEMALE. <v>

Old Post 04-11-2013 10:53 AM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

GREG HOLBROOK AND BANDIT

IF I REMEMBER RIGHT, THIS HOUND WAS OUT OF KITTEL'S BANDIT. <v>

Old Post 04-11-2013 10:55 AM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

SPANKY

<v>

Old Post 04-11-2013 10:57 AM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

BLUETICK HUNT/CENTRAL CITY IOWA

<v>

Old Post 04-11-2013 11:01 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

WOW i could look at these all day my only regrets is i was not hunting the blues then military farming raising kids divorce and parties was life back when,but i can remember hunting a couple blue dogs before girlfriends one was outa blue diamond jim,he was huge

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 04-11-2013 06:40 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaw72
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Joe thanks for posting 4. I've got a nine year old male that goes back to 4 & 5. By far the best blue hound I've hunted.

Home of: My Blues!!
Males
Ch `PR` Turkey Creek Wallaces Luke.
' PR' Midnight Blue Haze.
Females
' PR' Big River Midnight Alibi
' PR' Bennett's Hilltop Blue Sammie

Old Post 04-11-2013 08:43 PM
Shaw72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaw72 Click here to Send Shaw72 a Private Message Click Here to Email Shaw72 Find more posts by Shaw72 Add Shaw72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Jet V

I just tried unsuccessfully to copy from my Jet 6 Again thread the photo of Jet V with Ed, Terry and I. This was one of the last taken of him because he died shortly after this. This photo appears on pae 6 of that post. It is also included on my Face Book pictures if any of you care to look on there. You can also find a photo of Elbert and I on face book that I will find away to post on here one day. I sure am enjoying the photos, the post with responses. Keep up the good work-we are just scratching the surface. Hope I get to see some Bluetick people this weekend. Take your cameras when you go, who knows in a few years it very well could be those pictures we will be drooling over!

Old Post 04-11-2013 11:11 PM
cwbluebio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwbluebio Click here to Send cwbluebio a Private Message Click Here to Email cwbluebio Find more posts by cwbluebio Add cwbluebio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ljo
UKC Forum Member

CW i love seeing these old pictures

Lance

Old Post 04-12-2013 02:19 AM
ljo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ljo Click here to Send ljo a Private Message Click Here to Email ljo Find more posts by ljo Add ljo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

ED, TERRY, CW & JET 5

<v>

Old Post 04-12-2013 02:25 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ricochet17

1983 UKC NATIONAL Autumn Oaks Winner. GrNtCh Russ' Treein Kate

Old Post 04-12-2013 02:30 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-12-2013 02:37 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

cool pics guys i can see a lot of jet4s looks in my dogs its nice to see where it comes from

pr swampland tiny(boomer x wezze)
pr swampland hank (nb levi X wezze )
pr swampland skeeter ( hank X tilly )
Bob Sietman 1-989-858-6455

Old Post 04-12-2013 04:02 AM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaw72
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Jo it is unbelievable how much my old man looks like his grand dad. I wish I could post pics. Me and my son put two up with him tonight. I'm getting ready to breed him to my 6 year old that goes back to v , levi and smokey river in the top side. And uchtman's on the bottom. They should make a great cross. She's one of the easiest handling hound and pretty dang accurate. He's a go get em type hound with more drive than a mack truck. Great nose and can drift a track. She's more of a medium nose and will smell every leaf and tree untill she's knows she's right. I'm no comp hunter just a good old pleasure hunter here in the mountains of va. If these pups turn out like I hope I just might haft to take a try at it.

Males
Females

Old Post 04-12-2013 04:51 AM
Shaw72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaw72 Click here to Send Shaw72 a Private Message Click Here to Email Shaw72 Find more posts by Shaw72 Add Shaw72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

The dogs are named Bird and Jessie. The men have their last names on the papers of these two dogs and a few more.

Old Post 04-12-2013 01:11 PM
cwbluebio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwbluebio Click here to Send cwbluebio a Private Message Click Here to Email cwbluebio Find more posts by cwbluebio Add cwbluebio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Grand National Bluetick Reunion 25 years ago

Emmet Brohard, Doc Bryant, Richard Casey, Dave Dean, Warnie Emmons, Warren Haslouer, Carl Kasse, Lee Sherburn, Ron Taylor, John Vanderbeck and Todd Kellam @ the microphone.

Last edited by cwbluebio on 05-04-2013 at 03:45 PM

Old Post 04-12-2013 02:56 PM
no mo blue
UKC Forum Member

NO SCHOOLING NEEDED

quote:
Originally posted by Mad-Dog
I would say Gambler was of the heavy Hammer blood. He goes back To Hazel Hill Jim. Jim was out of Hazel Hill Hammer. Hazel Hill Hammer was out of the Original Northern Blue Hammer. So yes Dave was thinking Hammer blood when making the cross.

Ole Gambler's sire was Mad Dog Hoover ( later renamed Martins Singing Sailor) Hoover's sire was NT CH Edisto River Sail. Gamblers mother was NT CH Mad Dog Glo, Glo was from NT CH Mad Dog Blue X Mad Dog Slew. Slew was from Smokey River Captain x Smokey River Lassie, Blue was from Hodges Blue Rowdy (littermate to S.R. Rambler) x Hodges Blue Glo..........Tim

Mr. Hazel Hill, I'm well aware of the amount of Hammer influence there is behind Hammer 10's mother. Aswell as the amount of (Carl's) Hazel Hill influence along with the influence of (Tim and Paul's) Mad Dogs. Been associated with all three bloolines and their owners in some form or another for many years. All three great bluetick men!!! Thank's ,Jim

# 660-663-3121 if no answer leave message

Old Post 04-12-2013 05:35 PM
no mo blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for no mo blue Click here to Send no mo blue a Private Message Find more posts by no mo blue Add no mo blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
no mo blue
UKC Forum Member

pics.

CW, In the one picture it's Gary Uchtman on the left and not sure which one is on the right. Either Lonnie or Wilbern if I was to guess. On the stage picture I'll take a stab at it . From memory I believe they are ( L- R ) Emet Brohard, Doc Bryant, Jon Arhens ?, Dave Dean, Warnie Emmons ?, Warren Haslouer, Carl Kasse, ????, Ron Taylor, John Vanderbeck, C W Eldridge, Todd Kellem, ????. My collection of Bluetick pictures, books and info I'd collected since I was a kid was destroyed in a fire a few years back. So my access to info is limited but like the steer I'll try. Thank's, Jim

# 660-663-3121 if no answer leave message

Old Post 04-12-2013 06:09 PM
no mo blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for no mo blue Click here to Send no mo blue a Private Message Find more posts by no mo blue Add no mo blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaw72
UKC Forum Member

History

I love being in history class. Thanks guys. Like I said above im just a pleasure hunter never got into the comps. But I sure do love hearing about who owned these hounds.

Males
Females

Old Post 04-12-2013 06:16 PM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

I'm guessing Phil Powell with the camera???

Old Post 04-12-2013 11:04 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BILOH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by cwbluebio
Bill is doing good today and as evidenced by this photo was doing good back then. We had a little interupted discussion about this before. Any and all, including Bill, who desire to share their thoughts please let us hear from you. So I'm diggin
in the recycle bend.........

This picture is of NtCh. Hubbard's Mid Ohio Lady. Sired by Dual Grand Mid Ohio CB. Picture taken right after she received the title of 1989 UKC World Ch. Bluetick female in Montgomery City Mo.

Old Post 04-13-2013 03:58 AM
BILOH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BILOH Click here to Send BILOH a Private Message Click Here to Email BILOH Find more posts by BILOH Add BILOH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

AND AT THE TABLE

UKC REP AND BLUEDOG MAN(thats what he always told me anyway). BARRY HALTER. THE FELLER TO HIS LEFT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR EVER ALSO, ANY GUESSES? <v>

Last edited by jodaviess1 on 04-13-2013 at 04:16 AM

Old Post 04-13-2013 04:13 AM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by BILOH
This picture is of NtCh. Hubbard's Mid Ohio Lady. Sired by Dual Grand Mid Ohio CB. Picture taken right after she received the title of 1989 UKC World Ch. Bluetick female in Montgomery City Mo.

THAT is what a Bluetick female is supposed to look like!!!

what female was she out of Bill?

Last edited by hat creek mac on 04-13-2013 at 01:56 PM

Old Post 04-13-2013 01:54 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Kentucky Hello!

No mo blue if you would either call me 478 361 7703 or private message me , let me know what books you have and lets see what we can do about replacing some of those you lost. Dale Parrish is sitting at the table in Van Wert. That is Lonnie with Gary. Richard Casey and Lee Shurban. If I misspell any ones names, it is not intentional.

Old Post 04-13-2013 02:05 PM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

who was taking the picture CW?

Old Post 04-13-2013 02:17 PM