UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > 'PR' HOLLABACK BAWLISTIC BALOO *All Blue*
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigsisscooby10
UKC Forum Member

CH 'PR' PNW HOLLABACK BAWLISTIC BALOO *All Blue*

*I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER BALOO AT STUD TO SELECT FEMALES* I am looking to get pick of the litter. Get your light and boots, ill show him on the woods any night of the week! I had started this thread to show off my all blue male Baloo. He came from Hollaback Kennel & Guide Service up in Baileyville Maine. From Mr. Bill, who I can not thank enough for such a wonderful gift! Baloo has been turning a few heads down here in Ga! He is a slober mouth, belly rubbing, huge mouth tree dog. He has a cold nose and runs most tracks like hes looking at it. Hes a fast strike dog, whos huge bawl mouth drowns out most other dogs and sound awesome in any woods you put him in. Huge, chilling locate, super nice steady bawl on tree. Hes a good honest dog, love a coon, good kill dog. Hes very houndy and conformationly sound. Good feet, very nice build. We plan to take this guy all the way. He will be shown both AKC and UKC conformation, and bench. UKC night hunts, possibly some AKC and PKC hunts. If you have any questions or wanna go hunting with him, bring your lights and boots, I have nothing to hide! *NO HE IS NOT FOR SALE*

Home to............
GRCH 'PR' RIVERSIDES BLU TIA(BLU)
GRCH CCH 'PR' BAWLISTIC LUKA LIKA WINNA CGC (BLU)
CH 'PR' PNW HOLLABACK BAWLISTIC BALOO (BLU)
CH 'PR' ROCKIN W GAME ON DUDE (BLU)
'PR' BAWLISTIC PAW PAW BLU TALON (BLU)
'PR' SADIE BELLE (ALL BLU)

R.I.P
GRCH 'PR' SHALLOW CREEK FERGIE(RED)

Last edited by bigsisscooby10 on 07-29-2016 at 02:56 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-27-2012 08:33 AM
bigsisscooby10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigsisscooby10 Click here to Send bigsisscooby10 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigsisscooby10 Visit bigsisscooby10's homepage! Find more posts by bigsisscooby10 Add bigsisscooby10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigsisscooby10
UKC Forum Member

Home to............

R.I.P

Last edited by bigsisscooby10 on 12-28-2012 at 06:36 PM

Old Post 12-27-2012 08:43 AM
bigsisscooby10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigsisscooby10 Click here to Send bigsisscooby10 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigsisscooby10 Visit bigsisscooby10's homepage! Find more posts by bigsisscooby10 Add bigsisscooby10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Jordan,
Glad your happy with Baloo! You'll bring the best out of him I'm sure of it! I know he's a hard drive'n track dog that blows a tree up when hooked! If anyone out there wants to hear a locator,this is what it supposed to sound like! Jordan is a great chic with knowlage to spare about what a coondog should be and will shoot straight! She's no nonsense when it comes to dogs and when ya talk with her you'll see what I mean......This Chic will out hunt most men trust me!

Old Post 12-27-2012 01:00 PM
hollaback maine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hollaback maine Click here to Send hollaback maine a Private Message Find more posts by hollaback maine Add hollaback maine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigsisscooby10
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Bill!

Baloo sees the woods almost every night of the week including Christmas eve! Bill hes a fine hound and I will tell you I have had more compliments on his conformation them I have on any other dog I own. I took him to hunt the hide off him but after all this interest we are gonna take him all the way, weather I stay here in Ga or have to travel around to campaign him from Maine, we are going to get it done! I am forever great full for him and hope one day I can return the favor!

Home to............

R.I.P

Old Post 12-27-2012 04:16 PM
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Your very welcome! Glad you have him!

Old Post 12-27-2012 07:35 PM
hollaback maine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hollaback maine Click here to Send hollaback maine a Private Message Find more posts by hollaback maine Add hollaback maine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 12-31-2012 08:37 PM
bigsisscooby10
UKC Forum Member

We truly love this hound!

Home to............

R.I.P

Old Post 01-21-2013 02:07 AM
bigsisscooby10
UKC Forum Member

Home to............

R.I.P

Old Post 01-21-2013 02:13 AM
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Great photos!

Old Post 01-21-2013 02:55 AM
theo
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigsisscooby10

quite the pair i must say huh Bill! lol...its nice to see a Northern hound turns some heads and put a hurting on southern coon!.glad your happy with him!

Old Post 01-21-2013 04:25 AM
theo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theo Click here to Send theo a Private Message Click Here to Email theo Find more posts by theo Add theo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Theo,
Jordan and Baloo are a team thats for sure! North/south/east/west dont matter,that duo is gonna tree coons....

Old Post 01-21-2013 09:55 AM
bigsisscooby10
UKC Forum Member

Thank you both!

Im honored to have been given such an opportunity. I treed 3 with him the other night, by himself on management land. Ive got pictures of them in the trees, looking just as pretty as ever. They was all old lay ups. This is within 2 hours. Makes me just tickled to see him do so well. Ive missed one night in the last week and hunted him 2 days in a row. He loves what he does and EVERY person who has had the pleasure of meeting him loves him. He will be put in some HTX hunts as well as night hunts, bench shows, all breed, water races, field trial, and AKC events as well. I was supposed to move back to Maine this month but I keep putting it off because I keep finding events I want him in. God willing he will be hunted and shown at the Ga state BBOA event in February, as well as the Florida State, Georgia State, South Carolina state, and Alabama state hunts/show! He will be shown and possibly hunted at the AKC Southern Heritage hunt this weekend. By summer I might make it back to Maine! :P

As a side note theres been some talk lately that dogs rarely can come from the north and do well here in the south, Baloo may just be special or mabie thats BS but one thing I know for sure its its much different woods, different water, different off game, thicker woods, ect but one things for certain Baloo has jumped right in and never looks back!

Home to............

R.I.P

Old Post 01-21-2013 02:56 PM
theo
UKC Forum Member

Jordan...

wow quite the hound u have.im sure it wont take him long to Grand out according to his recent progress in the woods.just hope he can keep to him self in them nite hunts cause everybody knows what kind of hounds are mostly entered in hunts unfortunately!.i wish you well with him and keep dropping some well earned coons down to him if possible?.thats what makes a hound ,and keeps them coon minded and constantly determined to find one when unsnapped in the timber!hopefully youll stud him sometime to pass his traits and characteristics.thanks for posting theo

Old Post 01-22-2013 04:44 AM
theo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theo Click here to Send theo a Private Message Click Here to Email theo Find more posts by theo Add theo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 01-25-2013 03:01 AM
ggreen3
UKC Forum Member

What's this dogs papers look like?

Old Post 01-25-2013 06:14 PM
ggreen3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ggreen3 Click here to Send ggreen3 a Private Message Click Here to Email ggreen3 Find more posts by ggreen3 Add ggreen3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jim. She's got the papers at the begining part of the thread.....

Old Post 01-26-2013 01:04 PM
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Jordan,
Got the photos over the phone the other night and he looks good!

Old Post 02-02-2013 02:33 AM
bigsisscooby10
UKC Forum Member

Baloo 1-31-13

Home to............

R.I.P

Old Post 02-02-2013 05:50 PM
bigsisscooby10
UKC Forum Member

Heres some videos of Baloo!

View My Video
View My Video

Home to............

R.I.P

Old Post 02-03-2013 03:15 PM
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Jordan,
Baloo looks good! Just wanted to get on here and bragg on him and you both for a min.....I've been in this game of raise'n hounds for 30 years and have seen alot in that time frame.....I also am the president of the Downeast houndsmen assn. here in Maine,and also serve on the board of directors for the Maine sport dog assn......Plus been a UKC bench show judge as long as I can remember....Hope that credability is enough for some to understand I'vce been around and seen and hunted with quite a few hounds......I also make a live'n here in Maine running hounds on Bear, Guide'n clients so their dreams come true.....With all that being said I'm no stranger to the hound world......Seen some grade dogs that money could'nt buy and some papered dogs you could'nt give away and visa versa! I also have had blueticks for 30 years and trust me when I tell ya, If they live here its because they earned it!!!!!....With all that being said,Look no further then this blue dog "Baloo"......This hound has all the tools and wicked blood flow'n thru his veins.....If your looking for that hound that all your buddys dream about take a closer look.....You"ll never forget him if ya draw out with him in a cast and when he locates you'll be a bit embarrassed with your hounds mouth.....This dog has nose,drive,heart,brains,grit,and treedog deluxe!
Now.......
Jordan,
She's one tuff cookie with the know how to make grown men take a second look at what they're hunting.If your gonna talk smack with her be prepared.....She has earned respect from everyone that's dropped a hound with her and has had the pleasure to talk dogs with her....A true Bluetick chick that will prove herself time after time.....She also has the ability to handle hounds that ya have to see to believe......I've had the pleasure to know Jordan for a while now and am 100% positive she'll be know throughout the bluetick world for more then one reason....trust me!....
THESE TWO ARE GOING PLACES!.....
GREAT JOB JORDAN!

Old Post 02-16-2013 12:15 AM
bigsisscooby10
UKC Forum Member

Bill your gonna make me cry! Baloo and I are headed to the woods as I write this. Getting ready for the Ga State BBOA hunt tomorrow night. We have been back in the swing this week. Hes a super dog but little do people know, most great dogs come from great breeders, with that being said over the years you watched me go from wanna be all bred handler to teenager, to a straight coonhound handler in all events. I love this breed, they are my passion and I owe it to you. You sparked my interest in these beautiful animals years ago. It just took me a lil wile to come to my sences haha. One thing will always be true for Blueticks that I raise is no matter what they always give 100%

Baloo always gives me 100% We looked at 3 coons and 2 where under Baloo Tuesday night, it was 50° and a down pour. We where in flood warning! Regardless of weather , terrain, or amount of coons hes gonna give me 100% if his life depended on it! Thats the kind of dog that will head a kennel and no one can tell me that any breeding program couldn't use that kind of drive and willingness to please!

Home to............

R.I.P

Old Post 02-16-2013 12:36 AM
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Jordan,
When I was young just getting started I had the pleasure of know'n some of the best houndsmen/women this country has to offer..... I paid close attention to what they said,right,wrong or indifferant and watched and respected the folks that killed game.....Found proof is in the pudding! Ever since I've always watched others and said little as what they fed did'nt bother me as to they had to feed them not me.....Was always taught cost just as much to feed a good one as it does a cull.......Also learned when a poor person rolled into a dog event keep a close eye on them as they're to poor to be there if they was'nt pack'n a top hound! Soon found out money does'nt rule this sport as much as love for it and passion.....Ya get out of alot of it what ya put into it......Genetics is a huge part as we know,but handelers are also just as important......I'll always remember a great friend that passed away was asked during a bear season here years ago......He always had a old beat up truck and always guided high dollar money folks for clients......His vehicals you could see the ground thru his floor boards as they got into ride with him......As they were all acustom to fancy trucks with all the chrome and bells and whistles.........They asked "why dont you buy a nice truck?" He simply replied these words I'll never forget........."I could own a $25,000.00 truck and a $2000.00 dollar pack of hounds or a $2000.00 dollar truck and a $25,000.00 dollar pack of hounds".....I'll never forget the looks on their faces......Mine too.....Made sense to me as a kid.......His priorities was his dogs and everything else was second best.....To me thats what made his success so sweet!
Us Washington County folks have our priorities straight aint that right Jordan!.......lol......

Old Post 02-16-2013 01:23 AM
bigsisscooby10
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir I think we do, because in Washington County it has never been about money, but family and enjoying life wile it lasts!!!

Home to............

R.I.P

Old Post 02-16-2013 01:35 AM
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Your right.......Our chrome Is duct tape and our roofing is blue tarps too.....lol.....HAHAHAHA......I wont even go there about clam diggers.....Nice tooth.....lol.......are them new sweat pants......lol........

Old Post 02-16-2013 01:41 AM
bigsisscooby10
UKC Forum Member

Lord have mercy! How about them big stop muffins? Last I herd the pistachio ones sure could gag a maggot and explode when met with a nice truck heater haha thank god you had a high dollar seat cover! :P

Home to............

R.I.P

Old Post 02-16-2013 01:45 AM