UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > Ridge, Big Game English
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ddavidson
UKC Forum Member

Ridge, Big Game English

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-27-2011 05:29 PM
ddavidson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ddavidson Click here to Send ddavidson a Private Message Click Here to Email ddavidson Find more posts by ddavidson Add ddavidson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ddavidson
UKC Forum Member

Bear looking down on Ridge

Old Post 11-27-2011 05:30 PM
ddavidson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ddavidson Click here to Send ddavidson a Private Message Click Here to Email ddavidson Find more posts by ddavidson Add ddavidson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
locktiteenglish
UKC Forum Member

nice

what bloodlines are you hunting

GRCHNTCH LOCKTITE PUNKIN
Grchgrntch bates locktite sable multiple Chkc and Pkc cast wins
Grntch perdues locktite ole red htx
I support UNITED AND SOUTHERN ENGLISH got to go to work now millions on welfare depend on me.

Old Post 11-27-2011 09:47 PM
locktiteenglish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for locktiteenglish Click here to Send locktiteenglish a Private Message Click Here to Email locktiteenglish Visit locktiteenglish's homepage! Find more posts by locktiteenglish Add locktiteenglish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ddavidson
UKC Forum Member

Hi John, Here you go.

Old Post 11-28-2011 01:45 AM
ddavidson
UKC Forum Member

Ridge on a bear November 19th 2011

Old Post 11-28-2011 01:53 AM
ddavidson
UKC Forum Member

Leroy Nielson Hounds, Utah

Last edited by ddavidson on 10-21-2012 at 06:21 PM

Old Post 11-28-2011 01:56 AM
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

handsome red dog and great photos.

Old Post 11-29-2011 01:32 AM
croatankid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for croatankid Click here to Send croatankid a Private Message Click Here to Email croatankid Find more posts by croatankid Add croatankid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
locktiteenglish
UKC Forum Member

thanks

i got sum heavy speck dogs with sum ink and trueboy and lighfoot im hunting dont have what i want yet but im working on it you have some nice pics enjoy looks like fun.

GRCHNTCH LOCKTITE PUNKIN
Grchgrntch bates locktite sable multiple Chkc and Pkc cast wins
Grntch perdues locktite ole red htx
I support UNITED AND SOUTHERN ENGLISH got to go to work now millions on welfare depend on me.

Old Post 11-29-2011 05:02 AM
locktiteenglish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for locktiteenglish Click here to Send locktiteenglish a Private Message Click Here to Email locktiteenglish Visit locktiteenglish's homepage! Find more posts by locktiteenglish Add locktiteenglish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ddavidson
UKC Forum Member

thanks locktite!!
D

Old Post 11-30-2011 03:22 AM
ddavidson
UKC Forum Member

A few pics of lion hunting with Leroy Nielson, Utah

Old Post 02-15-2012 05:38 AM
ddavidson
UKC Forum Member

hunting with Leroy Nielson, Utah

Old Post 02-15-2012 05:40 AM
H.E.K.K.
UKC Forum Member

Sweet pics Dan. Catching lions in the ledges is always a heart thumping experience. You get Ridge and your blue bitch in on the action? - Lance

GRNTCH GRCH Thunder Echo 2008, 2009, 2012 World qualifier bench and hunt.
English, the proper hound.
Cedar City, UT (435) 590-9720

Old Post 02-15-2012 03:16 PM
H.E.K.K. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H.E.K.K. Click here to Send H.E.K.K. a Private Message Click Here to Email H.E.K.K. Find more posts by H.E.K.K. Add H.E.K.K. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ddavidson
UKC Forum Member

Ridge was there, He missed out on the ledges, but Im okay with that. My bluetick died in an accident. So I am trying to decide what is next...
Thanks Lance!

D

Old Post 02-15-2012 03:32 PM
H.E.K.K.
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear about your loss. How did Ridge do on track? - Lance

GRNTCH GRCH Thunder Echo 2008, 2009, 2012 World qualifier bench and hunt.
English, the proper hound.
Cedar City, UT (435) 590-9720

Old Post 02-16-2012 01:26 AM
H.E.K.K. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H.E.K.K. Click here to Send H.E.K.K. a Private Message Click Here to Email H.E.K.K. Find more posts by H.E.K.K. Add H.E.K.K. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ddavidson
UKC Forum Member

Ridge learning from the best!

Old Post 02-19-2012 12:17 AM
Dustin Myers
UKC Forum Member

Dan,
Those are some nice lion pictures.

208-267-1186
Home of:
Idaho Tapp Out Sniper
Idaho Lightfoot Kinder
Former Home of:
Idaho Lightfoot Black Jack
Idaho Lightfoot Blitz
Idaho Lightfoot Snapshot
Idaho Lightfoot Whiplash
Idaho Lightfoot Gambler

Old Post 02-19-2012 01:12 AM
Dustin Myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dustin Myers Click here to Send Dustin Myers a Private Message Click Here to Email Dustin Myers Find more posts by Dustin Myers Add Dustin Myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ddavidson
UKC Forum Member

Utah Lion, Treed by Leroy Nielson

Thanks Dustin, we are learning as we go Ridge has done really well on Bear.

Old Post 02-19-2012 01:51 AM
ddavidson
UKC Forum Member

Leroy Nielson Dogs out of Utah

Old Post 02-26-2012 06:00 PM
ddavidson
UKC Forum Member

Leroy Nielson Dogs out of Utah

Old Post 02-26-2012 06:05 PM
Dustin Myers
UKC Forum Member

Wow. Those are some awesome pictures. That's a pretty stout looking cat too.

208-267-1186
Home of:
Idaho Tapp Out Sniper
Idaho Lightfoot Kinder
Former Home of:
Idaho Lightfoot Black Jack
Idaho Lightfoot Blitz
Idaho Lightfoot Snapshot
Idaho Lightfoot Whiplash
Idaho Lightfoot Gambler

Old Post 02-26-2012 06:31 PM
Dustin Myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dustin Myers Click here to Send Dustin Myers a Private Message Click Here to Email Dustin Myers Find more posts by Dustin Myers Add Dustin Myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KardinalKennels

Fellea

All I can say is WOW and thanks for sharing from me the wife and kids, best lion pic's we have seen!

Looks like you got yourself some nice fearless hounds, again sharp sharp pic's. Hope you didn't get anything tore up to bad....those english blues or true blues.

Old Post 02-26-2012 06:52 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walker9615
UKC Forum Member

Great pics

Bet that blue dog was havin second thoughts about gettin that close

Old Post 02-26-2012 07:14 PM
Walker9615 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walker9615 Click here to Send Walker9615 a Private Message Click Here to Email Walker9615 Find more posts by Walker9615 Add Walker9615 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ddavidson
UKC Forum Member

leroy Nielson Dogs out of Utah

Leroy has the tru blue, no blue english in these paticular pics, I am running my english redtick with Leroy's hounds training He still has a ways to go but gettin better each time out.

Leroy is in this pic with the brown sweat shirt and he can hunt!! No dogs injured including the little bluetick with a paw on him, the lion was treed right after this, Leroy gathered his dogs and let it go for another day.

D

Last edited by ddavidson on 02-26-2012 at 10:10 PM

Old Post 02-26-2012 08:06 PM
KardinalKennels

I myself am a catch and release hunter for the most part, sometimes I find a bear that needs to be killed but for the most part, I seldom seldom shoot a bear, I can count on 1 hand the bear I have killed in over 20yrs of hunting. Its nice to see and hear of other true sportsmans that follow the hound.

Hats off to you guys and I hope you tree on every hunt, best of luck with your hounds and the game you pursue. Thankx again for the wonderful pic's.

Old Post 02-26-2012 08:47 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigskyblue
UKC Forum Member

Nice

Your dog looks like he has some leg under him!!! Looks good!!!
We watched the cat scratch fever video on youtube. Was awesome!!!
Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Love our Blues!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 02-27-2012 06:03 AM
bigskyblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigskyblue Click here to Send bigskyblue a Private Message Click Here to Email bigskyblue Find more posts by bigskyblue Add bigskyblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote