UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > English > ********super Pups********
Pages (54): « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 54 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

We have a couple of nice females being bred to Hawk and looking forward to see what comes from these crosses.

Former home of: 1995 AKC Overall World Champion Smith's Ohio Cindy 2005 Performance Program Highest English Money Winner of over $11,000 GrChGrNtCh Neuse River Big Money 2 Time English World Ch GrNtCh Wolfe Creek Diesel 2 Time W.V. PKC StateCh GRNtCh Wolfe's Big Man GrChGrNtCh Power Packin Pete GrChGrtCh Ringtail Ready GrNtCh Big Time Joe ChGrNtCh Twin Oaks Big Red Ben High Scoring English Thursday Night at UKC English Days NtCh Johnson's Jeffro High Scoring PKC Eng Female Sen Super Stakes Winning $2,000, 6th Place UKC Eng Days Reg Thursday, NtCh Johnson's Cry Baby 3rd Ohio State Championship Ch Johnson's Big Red Caboose 3rd Ky StateCh NtCh Locktite Tree Spike NtCh Ogden's Penny NtCh Luttrell's Kojak Woodstock Jawbone Woodstock White Grizzly Woodstock Cannon NtCh Sutton's Ringing Bell NtCh East Tennesee's Rolling Stone Ky State Ch High Scoring Female + High Scoring Ky Houndsmen Assoc Winner Hall's Jill PKC Ch UKC NtCh Hall's Rollen Pearl PKC SilverCh Winner of over $13,000 UKC Winter Classic Winner Texas Lonestar Top 4 (3) Yrs back to back GrChGrNtCh Jone's Bros Lumberjack GrNtCh Hall's Champ NtCh Smith's Jill GrChGrNtCh Big Red Turbo Train ***Pups/Young Dogs*** Wade Hall ***

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2016 08:43 AM
*Super Pups* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *Super Pups* Click here to Send *Super Pups* a Private Message Find more posts by *Super Pups* Add *Super Pups* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Hawk and these two gypsy will do their part.

Former home of: 1995 AKC Overall World Champion Smith's Ohio Cindy 2005 Performance Program Highest English Money Winner of over $11,000 GrChGrNtCh Neuse River Big Money 2 Time English World Ch GrNtCh Wolfe Creek Diesel 2 Time W.V. PKC StateCh GRNtCh Wolfe's Big Man GrChGrNtCh Power Packin Pete GrChGrtCh Ringtail Ready GrNtCh Big Time Joe ChGrNtCh Twin Oaks Big Red Ben High Scoring English Thursday Night at UKC English Days NtCh Johnson's Jeffro High Scoring PKC Eng Female Sen Super Stakes Winning $2,000, 6th Place UKC Eng Days Reg Thursday, NtCh Johnson's Cry Baby 3rd Ohio State Championship Ch Johnson's Big Red Caboose 3rd Ky StateCh NtCh Locktite Tree Spike NtCh Ogden's Penny NtCh Luttrell's Kojak Woodstock Jawbone Woodstock White Grizzly Woodstock Cannon NtCh Sutton's Ringing Bell NtCh East Tennesee's Rolling Stone Ky State Ch High Scoring Female + High Scoring Ky Houndsmen Assoc Winner Hall's Jill PKC Ch UKC NtCh Hall's Rollen Pearl PKC SilverCh Winner of over $13,000 UKC Winter Classic Winner Texas Lonestar Top 4 (3) Yrs back to back GrChGrNtCh Jone's Bros Lumberjack GrNtCh Hall's Champ NtCh Smith's Jill GrChGrNtCh Big Red Turbo Train ***Pups/Young Dogs*** Wade Hall ***

Old Post 04-23-2016 06:57 AM
*Super Pups* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *Super Pups* Click here to Send *Super Pups* a Private Message Find more posts by *Super Pups* Add *Super Pups* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by *Super Pups*
NiteCh "HAWK" has been Paid Up for the 2015 Performance Sire program since Nov of 2014 UKC is just waiting on a copy of his DNA certificate before they will list him as a PERFORMANCE SIRE. All pups born here will also be PKC Super Stake Pups and from 2016 on "HAWK" will be Paid Up as a Super Stake Sire.

His DNA certificate is here now and I will be sending UKC a copy for their records and then they will list him as a PERFORMANCE SIRE..

Anyone interested in breeding to him feel free to come for a hunt preferably while the leaves are off (or that's when he looks his best if you like a coon dog)..

Old Post 04-28-2016 09:39 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Definitely gonna have some HAWK puppies soon, got our Pride gyp showing. .

Old Post 05-01-2016 08:18 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Definitely gonna have some HAWK puppies soon, got our Pride gyp showing. .

Old Post 05-01-2016 08:18 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Should have a decent litter of pups off of HAWK and JILL (Direct off of causey's flat creek pride x direct daughter of Woodstock Red Bud 75)

Old Post 05-20-2016 05:56 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Pups off of NiteCh Eagle Creek Hawk X Big Blue Jill due soon. I made this cross to get me a couple pups to raise and hunt myself . I have no doubt that this will make an excellent cross to produce the type of hound I bred for which is one that starts early, has a cold nose but not a walkie talkie type track dog that can work a feeder track and trail in one direction, drifting and winding, with speed and putting a real live raccoon up the tree. One that opens quick and puts distance between his barks that doesn't bark harder on the ground than up a tree. One with a good mouth you can hear without a hearing aid and has a good locate easily recognized and a good steady tree dog that can be heard with the best out there. One that trees real live raccoons not a bunch of slicks. Some may think good luck getting the results you're looking for but I have absolutely no doubt that this cross produces this type of hound if hunted and handled properly.

I bought Hawk because of his pedigree a couple years ago and I have enjoyed him about everytime I've cut him loose and there were a couple times I wanted to thump him but not for off game or fighting or standing on his head, nothing other than him being wired 220 and whining in box , or in kennel wanting to go hunting. I sold his mother and daddy to Darrell Wright and I made both crosses they were off of and I took Rollen Rock Star up to Mike Postell's and bred to Totally Alsome to get Hawk's daddy Alsome's Eagle Creek Thunder aND I made the cross that produced Hawk's mom Darrell's Eagle Creek Susisie, Que, She was off of Twin Oaks Big Red Ben and Briar Creek Ruby. Rollen Rock Star was a full litter mate to the Neuse River Carolina's Big Money dog I sold to Erwin, Massengill and was a Super nice hound but was killed on the road after weaning her first litter. Darrell's Sussie, Que was a full litter mate to the Turbo dog I lost last year and he was a Super nice hound.

I bought Big Blue Jill to breed to Hawk because she is a coon hound that trees coons not slicks and because of her pedigree. She is off of Causey's Flat creek Ky Pride which was a mate to my Big red Caboose female I sold to Bill Johnson and they were from a cross I made from my Big red Ben dog and my Maggie Vll gyp and Hardwick ky Cocoa who was off of another cross I made by taking my friend Chris Ritchie's gyp Baby doll and breeding her to Woodstock Red Bud 75 semen which produced her.

Old Post 05-21-2016 10:01 PM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

So, I have quiet a bit of history with both sides of these future pups pedigrees raising and hunting them and I've learned what to expect from these genes which is exactly what I bred for.

Old Post 05-21-2016 10:04 PM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

The Hawk and Jill cross will carry the reproducing genes from all of the following hounds which continues to reproduce generation to generation without a doubt.

HAWK'S Pedigree shows ::
GrChGrNtCh Michigan Swamp Rooster
ChGrNiteCh Wolfe Creek Rollen Rock
GrChGrNiteCh Postell's Totally Alsome AL
GrNtCh Briar Creek Snake
GrNtCh Michigan Swamp Big Red Bull
GrNtCh Briar Creek Bush Hog
NtCh Timberstar, Buddy
GrNtCh Neuse River MGRUFF

GrNtCh Beck's Pithole Creek Huck A Buck
GrNtCh Coon Sackin, Sandy

Old Post 05-22-2016 12:31 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Hawk continued ::

GrNtCh Richardson's Coon Crazy Daisey,
Nitech Smooth Talking Cheyenne
GrNtCh Lay'Em Up Good Tymes,
Nitech Hobson's, Briar Creek Pam
Briar Creek Sandy ll
Lewis Thunder Penny
Shepard's Raspberry
Massie's Little Queenie,
Twin Oaks Tree Rat
Nitech Price's Blue Carolina
Massey's Ole Buck
ChGrNiteCh Twin Oaks Big Red Ben

Old Post 05-22-2016 12:42 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Jill's pedigree includes the following :::

GrChGrNtCh Michigan Swamp Rooster
GrNtCh Wilcox Thunder Saint Nick
GrNtChGrCh,Coosa Valley Crook
Nitech Woodstock Grizzly
GrNtCh Hardtime, Rocky
GrNtCh Woodstock Red Bud 75
GrNtCh Woodstock Red Man
Woodstock Goober
GrNtCh Haller's Stone Cold Nick
GrNtCh JJ Charley Vll
GrNtCh Michigan Swamp Big Red Bull
ChGrNiteCh Twin Oaks Big Red Ben

Old Post 05-22-2016 01:14 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Jill's Pedigree continued ::

GrNtChGrCh Tenbrooks Sandy lV
Woodstock Ruby Lou
Woodstock Dutches,
GrNtCh Lay'Em Up Good Tymes
NtCh Michigan Swamp Sweet Sue
Ch Oakridge Red Pepper
NtCh Hardtime Sally
NtCh Hollar's Stone Cold Mandy
Woodstock Dutches
NtCh Woodstock Maggie Mae
NtCh Oak Ridge Sandy V
Twin Oaks Tree Ratt,

Old Post 05-22-2016 01:23 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

These pups will be U.K.C. and P.K.C. registered and Permanently Nominated for the Performance Program and Super Stake Eligible

Old Post 05-22-2016 01:26 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

The "HAWK" was 3 for 3 tonight and he's gotten fat laying around this spring.

Old Post 05-26-2016 06:34 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Enjoyed turning Hawk out twice and treeing twice seeing 3 coon. Humid as heck...

Old Post 06-02-2016 04:45 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:
When breeding to TURBO you also get, GrChGrNiteCh Wilcox's Thunder j R..

GrNiteCh Bate's Blue Kash...

GrNiteCh Dickey's Old Sandy..

WorldCh GrNiteCh Beshear's Blue BoyII

Old Post 06-02-2016 04:47 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Old Post 06-02-2016 04:48 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:
TURBO'S Grand daddy on Top Side..

Old Post 06-02-2016 04:49 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:
TURBO"S Great Grand Daddy on Top...

Old Post 06-02-2016 04:51 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Old Post 06-02-2016 04:56 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Old Post 06-02-2016 04:57 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Old Post 06-02-2016 04:58 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:
GrNiteCh Neuse River Rambo...

Old Post 06-02-2016 05:34 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Harper's Great, Great Grand Pappy on Bottom Side....

Old Post 06-02-2016 05:35 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Harper's Great Grand Mommy on Bottom Side Same Cross Mate To New River Rebel TWin Oaks Tree Rat.....

Old Post 06-02-2016 05:35 AM