UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Trump
Pages (23): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Actually

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
ARE YOU KIDDING, TRUMP INHERITED THE WORST ECONOMY FROM OBAMA EVER, HI UNEMPLOYMENT, MORE PEOPLE ON FOOD STAMPS THAN EVER, AND WIDE OPEN ASSAULT ON RELIGUS LIBERTY, AND DRUGS RUNNING AMUCK, KILLING BABIES BY MILLIONS, YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING, GIVING BILLIONS OF OUR DOLLARES TO MID-EAST, WARS AND RUMERS OF WARS.
They do have medication for guys like you!! Take it!! it may or may not help some of you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-12-2019 03:07 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
one word. UNFIT !

Please explain? This should be interesting!

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 11-12-2019 04:32 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Allen
"There are" ? "is there is or is there ain't"!

I saw that too! Someone talking about dumb people, and can't use 3rd grade English. We got a winner right here.

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 11-12-2019 04:37 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Economic Prosperity.... I forgot about the soaring wage growth. Is anybody not making more money now than they were 4 years ago? I guess that had nothing to do with Trump's policies. How can anyone hate the President who has done so much for them? My Granny taught me not to bite the hand that feeds me. The only thing that the Anti Trump people can do is keep telling themselves that "Trump policies have nothing to do with the soaring, record growth economy". I guess that if they tell themselves that enough that they will start believing it.

I only have one question for them, if the soaring economy is not directly due to Trump's policies, then what is it due to? Trump has undone everything that Obama did so it can't be his policies. Trump has completely changed Trade, Tax and Regulation policies. He has withdrawn from all previous trade agreements. He has overturned all previous regulatory policies, especially energy policies. He has completely changed the government philosophy on sending our jobs overseas.

Old Post 11-12-2019 05:04 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Actually

quote:
They do have medication for guys like you!! Take it!! it may or may not help some of you.

That is a very typical Liberal post these days. If you can't attack a man's ideas or beliefs, then attack the man.

Old Post 11-12-2019 05:08 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Actually

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
That is a very typical Liberal post these days. If you can't attack a man's ideas or beliefs, then attack the man.
Hey do you have to have a prescription for that medicine or can one buy it off the street?

Old Post 11-12-2019 06:45 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

Chewbach, I've read your posts and I'm asking this as a serious question; are you posting just to get a rise or are you serious?

Old Post 11-12-2019 09:00 PM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mr Jones, do you dislike Trump's policies?
Or do you just hate Trump, the man?

Old Post 11-12-2019 09:21 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Democratic strategy to keep the people stirred up and try to get Trump Impeached. This was actually said behind closed doors.

1st we make up a lie.
2nd we leak it to the press for them to run with and give some crediability to our lie.
3rd we investigate our own lie to drive home our points.

The whole Democratic Party should be investigated, especially Adam Schiff. The parties leadership is doing all they can to overturn the rightful election of 2016. They know already that Sciff is a liar. It is easy to see. Anytime his lips are moving he is proving it time and time again. When this whole process is done with and the Senate has aquitted Mr. Trump of any wrong doing, and they will, the justice department should go after all the treason committers in the democratic party and bring them to justice through the only means allowed for such a crime. Then and only then will this country and our politicans realize our great election system is not something to be played like a board game. These folks are the real threats to the security of the United states and we know it. Its high time the people took back their gov't and got it working for us again. Mr. Trump loves America and sees through all the B.S. and has stood up to the rest of the world more than once in his short time in office. America is great again, and the rest of the world is beginning to see it. Where were all these impeachers when the foreigner was occupying our white house and giving away all of our hard earned rights and respect to others around the world? Its time to wake up and do what is right for AMERICA, and allow our President to lead this country back to its rightful spot on the world totem poll. He will do it with or without folks like Jones who hates him just because his vote didn't count much in 2016. Hell, mine didn't count for anything in 2008 or 2012, but you couldn't find me out there committing TREASON. WAKE UP FOLKS!! It is TREASON in every form!

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 11-13-2019 12:26 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bloxhdc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
Democratic strategy to keep the people stirred up and try to get Trump Impeached. This was actually said behind closed doors.

1st we make up a lie.
2nd we leak it to the press for them to run with and give some crediability to our lie.

The whole Democratic Party should be investigated, especially Adam Schiff. The parties leadership is doing all they can to overturn the rightful election of 2016. They know already that Sciff is a liar. It is easy to see. Anytime his lips are moving he is proving it time and time again. When this whole process is done with and the Senate has aquitted Mr. Trump of any wrong doing, and they will, the justice department should go after all the treason committers in the democratic party and bring them to justice through the only means allowed for such a crime. Then and only then will this country and our politicans realize our great election system is not something to be played like a board game. These folks are the real threats to the security of the United states and we know it. Its high time the people took back their gov't and got it working for us again. Mr. Trump loves America and sees through all the B.S. and has stood up to the rest of the world more than once in his short time in office. America is great again, and the rest of the world is beginning to see it. Where were all these impeachers when the foreigner was occupying our white house and giving away all of our hard earned rights and respect to others around the world? Its time to wake up and do what is right for AMERICA, and allow our President to lead this country back to its rightful spot on the world totem poll. He will do it with or without folks like Jones who hates him just because his vote didn't count much in 2016. Hell, mine didn't count for anything in 2008 or 2012, but you couldn't find me out there committing TREASON. WAKE UP FOLKS!! It is TREASON in every form!

Great post. I agree

Old Post 11-13-2019 12:44 PM
bloxhdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloxhdc Click here to Send bloxhdc a Private Message Click Here to Email bloxhdc Find more posts by bloxhdc Add bloxhdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson

1st we make up a lie.

1st you make up a lie ( obama was born in hawaii ) 2nd you leak it to the press to make it creditable 3rd never give up even when the truth is your guy is liar and cheat !

Old Post 11-13-2019 02:13 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Mr Jones, do you dislike Trump's policies?
Or do you just hate Trump, the man?

Mr Jones is probably just one of the Dems that's wants the 'free' ride that middle class will PAY for.
Wants to keep his 'O' phone and EBT card too

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 11-13-2019 03:22 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
1st you make up a lie ( obama was born in hawaii ) 2nd you leak it to the press to make it creditable 3rd never give up even when the truth is your guy is liar and cheat !

Pretty sure Hillary brought up the birther thing, in 08. I bet you voted for her, even though she questioned Obama's birthplace. No matter, Trump is still your President, and most likely for the next 5 great years.

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 11-13-2019 03:28 PM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dbpro56
Pretty sure Hillary brought up the birther thing, in 08. I bet you voted for her, even though she questioned Obama's birthplace. No matter, Trump is still your President, and most likely for the next 5 great years.
thats the best you can come up with ?

Old Post 11-13-2019 10:25 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dbpro56

WELL UR DUM DEMO'S CANT PIN ANYTHING ON TRUMP IN 3 YEARS,MMMM

IF HE LIED PUT IT ON HERE, ALSO PUT WHAT HE CHEATED ON WHILE IN OFFICE

THIS IS FOR DBPRO56

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Last edited by oklared on 11-13-2019 at 11:19 PM

Old Post 11-13-2019 11:17 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
WELL UR DUM DEMO'S CANT PIN ANYTHING ON TRUMP IN 3 YEARS,MMMM

IF HE LIED PUT IT ON HERE, ALSO PUT WHAT HE CHEATED ON WHILE IN OFFICE

THIS IS FOR DBPRO56

what does cheating in office have to do with his integrity ???? he did cheat on current wife with stormy deny if you want God will judge in the end

Old Post 11-14-2019 12:44 AM
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Economic Prosperity.... I forgot about the soaring wage growth. Is anybody not making more money now than they were 4 years ago? I guess that had nothing to do with Trump's policies. How can anyone hate the President who has done so much for them? My Granny taught me not to bite the hand that feeds me. The only thing that the Anti Trump people can do is keep telling themselves that "Trump policies have nothing to do with the soaring, record growth economy". I guess that if they tell themselves that enough that they will start believing it.

I only have one question for them, if the soaring economy is not directly due to Trump's policies, then what is it due to? Trump has undone everything that Obama did so it can't be his policies. Trump has completely changed Trade, Tax and Regulation policies. He has withdrawn from all previous trade agreements. He has overturned all previous regulatory policies, especially energy policies. He has completely changed the government philosophy on sending our jobs overseas.....................................................................................................................................................................
I dont know much about politics ( nor does most of us on here) The fact is that jobs were coming back to the U.S. at a record pace well before tRump got in office. Fact lifting pollution regulation on big factory is something our next generation will pay dearly for. and let alone the amount of deficit he has added
is crazy ( giving back $140,000 for every 1 million earned hard to justify Yes I believe some good will come from MR rTump I do agree on many issues But i believe the resection he puts us in may not be worth it?

Old Post 11-14-2019 12:51 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mark V.

I only have one question for them, if the soaring economy is not directly due to Trump's policies, then what is it due to? Trump has undone everything that Obama did so it can't be his policies. Trump has completely changed Trade, Tax and Regulation policies. He has withdrawn from all previous trade agreements. He has overturned all previous regulatory policies, especially energy policies. He has completely changed the government philosophy on sending our jobs overseas.....................................................................................................................................................................
I dont know much about politics ( nor does most of us on here) The fact is that jobs were coming back to the U.S. at a record pace well before tRump got in office. Fact lifting pollution regulation on big factory is something our next generation will pay dearly for. and let alone the amount of deficit he has added
is crazy ( giving back $140,000 for every 1 million earned hard to justify Yes I believe some good will come from MR rTump I do agree on many issues But i believe the resection he puts us in may not be worth it?

HOW WILL LIFTING POLLUTION REG EFFECT NEXT GEN, I REMEMBER WHEN BIG O WAS IN OFFICE NOTHING WAS COMING BACK BUSNESS, AND O ADDED MORE DEFICIT THAN ALL PRESIDENTS BEFORE COMBIND

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 11-14-2019 11:55 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Wasn't it Obumer that said jobs can't be brought back to America, and That Trump would need some kind of magic? When Trump first announced he was running, the people infected with libtardism said he would get us in a war with Russia. Sometime later they claimed he was in bed with them. The stock market, the economy would crash if elected.
Wasn't we having race riots every week with Obumer?

Would you have to be infected with libtardism to salivate every time google eyed Adam Schiff for brains opened his lying mouth? Sad

Old Post 11-14-2019 12:21 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
HOW WILL LIFTING POLLUTION REG EFFECT NEXT GEN, I REMEMBER WHEN BIG O WAS IN OFFICE NOTHING WAS COMING BACK BUSNESS, AND O ADDED MORE DEFICIT THAN ALL PRESIDENTS BEFORE COMBIND
thats a easy one cancer ! as for deficit trumps is bigger

Old Post 11-14-2019 12:45 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
what does cheating in office have to do with his integrity ???? he did cheat on current wife with stormy deny if you want God will judge in the end
I'd rather have a porn star for president than live in a socialist country.

Old Post 11-14-2019 03:37 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
I'd rather have a porn star for president than live in a socialist country.

X2!!
After all the B.S. and corruptness that has came out about 99% of Dem party....I know I will NEVER vote Democrat for the rest of my life

Old Post 11-14-2019 03:57 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mark V.

Hope someone would tell Trump!! Obama can hold his Breath for 10 minutes.

Old Post 11-14-2019 03:58 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Hope someone would tell Trump!! Obama can hold his Breath for 10 minutes.

Dang,I thought you had ran out of minutes on your 'O' phone.............

Old Post 11-14-2019 04:27 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Dang,I thought you had ran out of minutes on your 'O' phone.............
Heck no!! just gotta keep blood pressure under control ! lol

Old Post 11-14-2019 04:31 PM