UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Timberjack English Kennels
Pages (59): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
skull246
UKC Forum Member

dogs are looking good Ed if your ever down this way you got to hunt with this pup out of Kandy very smart and fast and Kane is still doing it with style

home of 'pr' chase outlaw kane (Timberjack Log Chain x cridlin swamp babe)

PR Chase Outlaw Tank
( Gr ch nite ch Medds Odie X dual ch Chase outlaw Kandy)

'NiteCH, CH, Chase Outlaw Kandy (Timberjack Log Chain x Timberjack Swan Creek Jill) RIP

Joe Regnier

CEll 519 917 1906
http://chaseoutlawkennels.webs.com/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2013 03:15 AM
skull246 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skull246 Click here to Send skull246 a Private Message Click Here to Email skull246 Visit skull246's homepage! Find more posts by skull246 Add skull246 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

not so sure about the good handler part Lloyd haha but we are gonna give it our best to Grand ole Drummer Boy out and maybe even try to put a Field Champion Degree on him to.

Hey Joe havent heard from you in a while. hope all is well with you and your Family. Glad to hear that your pup out of Kandy is doing good and Kane is still treeing coons for ya. Are you going to run Kane in any more hunts. I still tell everyone that Kane is by far the loudest hound i have ever heard haha. Take Care

FCH GRNITECH CH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Bell (PKC CH)
NITECH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Duke (PKC CH)

Old Post 09-20-2013 12:47 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

If all goes as planned we will be showing Rabbit and maybe Jill this weekend in reynoldsville PA at a UKC event. We will also be hunting Drum and either Jill or or Polly in the hunt.

Old Post 09-25-2013 01:52 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

we are headed to the UKC hunt in Reynoldsville PA tonight. I was gonna hunt Polly but my brother really wants me to hunt Drum for him. SO I will be hunting Drum and showing Rabbit. May show Jill and Bear to haven't decided yet though.

Old Post 09-28-2013 09:06 PM
skull246
UKC Forum Member

hey Ed when you going to finish Jill?

PR Chase Outlaw Tank

'NiteCH, CH, Chase Outlaw Kandy (Timberjack Log Chain x Timberjack Swan Creek Jill) RIP

Joe Regnier

CEll 519 917 1906

Old Post 09-28-2013 10:40 PM
skull246 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skull246 Click here to Send skull246 a Private Message Click Here to Email skull246 Visit skull246's homepage! Find more posts by skull246 Add skull246 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

I was gonna take her last night but my brother talked me into hunting Drum for him. I am gonna do my best to get Jill in shape and hunt ready and then she will be entered in some hunts Joe.

We had a good hunt last night and met some nice guys. very enjoyable cast but we came up a little short.

Old Post 09-30-2013 02:05 AM
skull246
UKC Forum Member

to me its about about having a good time first!

PR Chase Outlaw Tank

Joe Regnier

CEll 519 917 1906

Old Post 09-30-2013 01:37 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Me to Joe

Old Post 09-30-2013 01:54 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

NITECH GRCH Timberjack Chain's Hard Rock will be back at Timberjack English Kennels on saturday and i more than likely will be cutting him loose that night. I sure did regret getting rid of him and would like to thank Johny Cooper for allowing me to buy him back.

Rock and Jake on opening night last year in the Croatan National Forest in NC

Last edited by ed esposti on 10-02-2013 at 01:18 PM

Old Post 10-01-2013 04:28 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

We will be hunting Jill, Drum and maybe Cloe and Polly in a ACHA hunt tonight. hopefully we can tree some coon haha

Old Post 10-02-2013 01:25 PM
ratdaddy1
UKC Forum Member

somebody ?

Somebody bringing a dog to the hunt that can tree a coon ? lol.lol.

734-787-1297 cell.
Lloyd Pack

Old Post 10-02-2013 10:54 PM
ratdaddy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ratdaddy1 Click here to Send ratdaddy1 a Private Message Click Here to Email ratdaddy1 Find more posts by ratdaddy1 Add ratdaddy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

apparently not haha. nothing but circle points tonight. I won my cast with 275 circle with Jill. Mike won the show though and treeing contest with Slasher. Congrats to him

Old Post 10-03-2013 05:09 AM
skull246
UKC Forum Member

well the house is almost 100% done on outside, now to do my dogs the justice they deserve and put them in the woods hard , and who ever does better will go to the hunts in spring!

PR Chase Outlaw Tank

Joe Regnier

CEll 519 917 1906

Old Post 10-06-2013 01:06 AM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

good deal Joe good luck with them.

Old Post 10-06-2013 05:28 AM
ratdaddy1
UKC Forum Member

tried to call

Did you get my dog ??? lol.lol.

734-787-1297 cell.
Lloyd Pack

Old Post 10-06-2013 09:20 AM
ratdaddy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ratdaddy1 Click here to Send ratdaddy1 a Private Message Click Here to Email ratdaddy1 Find more posts by ratdaddy1 Add ratdaddy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

he is back Lloyd and we have been hitting the woods. starting in November we will be hitting some hunts. Nights should be cool and no leafs thats perfect time to get some wins. dont have to circle anything haha its either there or its not.

Old Post 10-07-2013 07:11 PM
skull246
UKC Forum Member

Ed i swear Kane likes too mess with me , i go out with Brian he hunts close I take him out by myself and that prick hunts far end of the bush .9 mile he trees from truck i know he does it on purpose , oh well loll , how are his brothers doing .

PR Chase Outlaw Tank

Joe Regnier

CEll 519 917 1906

Old Post 10-10-2013 03:16 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

HAHA if it makes ya feel any better Joe all of my dogs treat me that way haha. They are doing good. i am hunting Rock hard right now and gonna push to finish him out to Dual Grand. Need to get Kane in some more hunts and shows and get him finished haha.

My brother and cousin are hunting his littermates and getting them ready for some hunts

Old Post 10-10-2013 03:43 PM
skull246
UKC Forum Member

are they open or tight on track thats where Kane kills me he is tight , but my young one out of Kandy 1st or 2scond strike

PR Chase Outlaw Tank

Joe Regnier

CEll 519 917 1906

Old Post 10-10-2013 03:47 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

How is Broady doing, is Brian gonna try to finish him to Grand

Old Post 10-10-2013 03:57 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

hey Joe, both of them are open on track. Bear has big clear bawl mouth on track and tree and Cloe has a squall/bawl on track and hard chop on tree.

We will be hunting Rock, Drum, Cloe, Polly and probably Slasher in a ACHA hunt tonight. hopefully we can tree a coo n in all the rain we are suppose to get tonight.

Old Post 10-11-2013 01:20 PM
skull246
UKC Forum Member

good luck have fun!

PR Chase Outlaw Tank

Joe Regnier

CEll 519 917 1906

Old Post 10-11-2013 02:20 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

definately will have fu n and can use all the luck we can get haha

Old Post 10-11-2013 03:17 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Timberjack Tree Slasher won the treeing contest last night with 100 BPM, and needs 3 more wins to be ACHA Tree Champion.

Timberjack Ridgerunner Cloe won the bench show and now needs 2 more wins to be ACHA Grand Show Champion.

Timberjack Chain's Hard Rock won the hunt with 100+ which finished him to ACHA Dual Grand.

Old Post 10-12-2013 03:21 PM
ratdaddy1
UKC Forum Member

WHAT !!!!!!

Were was drum ?????

734-787-1297 cell.
Lloyd Pack

Old Post 10-12-2013 09:51 PM