UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Lost / Found Dogs
Pages (15): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ed B.
UKC Forum Member

A female Walker showed up at deer camp on the Maple River near Fowler, MI. She stayed there a few days and then was taken to the pound in Dewitt or ST Johns. She seems very friendly. I have no idea if she can hunt. I know dogs get left behind on purpose but she was wearing a collar so I don't know.

Ed

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-30-2009 02:23 AM
Ed B. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed B. Click here to Send Ed B. a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed B. Find more posts by Ed B. Add Ed B. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Emily
UKC Forum Member

found: young male redtick near Burney, CA

cross posting here
click for pix and details
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...ad.php?t=239456

Old Post 11-30-2009 02:41 AM
Emily is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Emily Click here to Send Emily a Private Message Click Here to Email Emily Find more posts by Emily Add Emily to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Lost Dog / Reward!

Breed: Treeing Walker
Location Lost: Mansfield, Ohio
Description: Blanket back, red head, weighs 70 lbs.

If you have seen this dog please contact Johnny Lyles, Sr. (301) 253-0708.

*There is a reward for any information which helps lead to to the recovery of this dog.

Thank you,

Johnny Lyles

JohnnyLyles@Comcast.Net

Last edited by Allen / UKC on 12-04-2009 at 03:59 PM

Old Post 12-04-2009 03:49 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sawdog
UKC Forum Member

Male Walker

Found in northwest Ga. Has a collar but no information was on it. looked to be well taken care of. Blanket back, 60-70 lbs. Police department brought him to me to see if i could find the owner. I didn,t want the pound to get ahold of him, they put them down in two days max.

Old Post 12-05-2009 11:47 AM
sawdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sawdog Click here to Send sawdog a Private Message Click Here to Email sawdog Find more posts by sawdog Add sawdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

Location: Sylva, North Carolina (the far Western Tip of the State)

Re: Male Walker

quote:
Originally posted by sawdog
Found in northwest Ga. Has a collar but no information was on it. looked to be well taken care of. Blanket back, 60-70 lbs. Police department brought him to me to see if i could find the owner. I didn,t want the pound to get ahold of him, they put them down in two days max.

COULD IT BE THIS DOG? HE WAS STOLEN FROM US IN MAY 09 AND COULD BE ANYWHERE.

*GRCH NTCH'PR'RB'S Rock River Sid-R.I.P.

*CH'PR'Jet's Tember Shakin Sadie (UKC 2ND)

*Banjo

Independent Consultant for Jamberry Nails!! Check them out!!

Quincy-828-269-8768
OR Christy-828-269-4678---If we dont answer, please leave a message!!!

EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

Last edited by Christy on 02-20-2010 at 12:40 PM

Old Post 12-06-2009 01:26 AM
Christy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christy Click here to Send Christy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christy Visit Christy's homepage! Find more posts by Christy Add Christy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sawdog
UKC Forum Member

No, not the same dog

Old Post 12-06-2009 07:55 PM
sawdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sawdog Click here to Send sawdog a Private Message Click Here to Email sawdog Find more posts by sawdog Add sawdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry tuttle
UKC Forum Member

Walker male around 16 months old now taken from Jimmy Brownings Kennel in So WVA......This was the hound Jimmy bought off K Abbott off Lace and Danny Boy....Stolen end of OCT 2009 a few nights after winning a first place in a UKC Hunt...Blanketback, Black on Temples, hard treer, good mouth....Keep an eye out for one like this in your area....304-673-6070...Thanks

Old Post 12-10-2009 03:05 AM
larry tuttle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry tuttle Click here to Send larry tuttle a Private Message Click Here to Email larry tuttle Find more posts by larry tuttle Add larry tuttle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathaniel
UKC Forum Member

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/grd/1497455605.html

Old Post 12-11-2009 12:31 AM
Nathaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathaniel Click here to Send Nathaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathaniel Find more posts by Nathaniel Add Nathaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondawg_hunter
UKC Forum Member

LOST:

male redbone, appr 2 yrs old big boy, very dark red slight grey faced! lost on rte 49 in osceola pa crossed the river and headed toward middlebury center direction, over butler hill road! please call steve at 814 258 5028! or delbert at 814 258 5756! thanks! yep he is one of our hounds!

Old Post 01-06-2010 02:56 AM
coondawg_hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondawg_hunter Click here to Send coondawg_hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email coondawg_hunter Find more posts by coondawg_hunter Add coondawg_hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondawg_hunter
UKC Forum Member

dog's name is buster! call 814 258 5028 for steve or 814 258 5756 and ask for ivan or delbert thanks!

Old Post 01-11-2010 09:21 AM
coondawg_hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondawg_hunter Click here to Send coondawg_hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email coondawg_hunter Find more posts by coondawg_hunter Add coondawg_hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angela Sawvel
UKC Forum Member

Queen of Diamonds is MISSING!!!

LOST DOG!!! FEMALE TREEING WALKER!!! LOST IN MURPHYSBORO, ILLINOIS!!! CRITICAL THAT SHE IS FOUND!!! SHE HAS 2 WEEK OLD PUPPIES! WAS LET OUT TO POTTY AND GOT OUT OF YARD!!!

ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CALL VERA, NICOLE OR PATRICK BERGBAUER AT 765-499-3061 CLICK LINK TO SEE PICTURE!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...nofDiamonds.jpg

CCH'GrCh4'Pr Rock'in W's Rock On
GrCh4'Pr Rock'in W's Blue Cover Girl

Old Post 01-15-2010 04:40 AM
Angela Sawvel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Angela Sawvel Click here to Send Angela Sawvel a Private Message Click Here to Email Angela Sawvel Find more posts by Angela Sawvel Add Angela Sawvel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bcrenshaw
New UKC Forum Member

Found - Treeing Walker - Mascot, TN

Male treeing walker found on Immel Mine Road, Mascot, TN on 1/12/10. He was wearing a blue collar when found, but no tag. He is 60 lbs and the vet estimated 3-5 years old. He is in good shape. I have pictures, but don't know how to post. Pictures can be seen on Craig's List, Knoxville, posted on 1/13/10. Call Brad at 865-933-3111 (days) or 678-296-9901 (evenings).

Old Post 01-15-2010 07:43 PM
bcrenshaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bcrenshaw Click here to Send bcrenshaw a Private Message Click Here to Email bcrenshaw Find more posts by bcrenshaw Add bcrenshaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ladycoonhuntr
UKC Forum Member

3Walker Hounds in this shelter LOOK NC

http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/pet/1558197836.html

CH Hayseed's Sweet Talkin Sadie
Steele Farm Marly
Steele Farm Tucker

PR Mitchell's Whiskey In a Jar
May 14,2006 - Feb 13,2010

Old Post 01-18-2010 09:41 PM
ladycoonhuntr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladycoonhuntr Click here to Send ladycoonhuntr a Private Message Find more posts by ladycoonhuntr Add ladycoonhuntr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twd
New UKC Forum Member

found walker female

mid north indiana 01/18 a very nice well cared for walker female she is easily described if you call or you can send a photo to claim she is in my kennel and is safe but I would like to get her where she belongs
ps please help my daughters are already trying to name her

Old Post 01-19-2010 03:29 PM
twd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twd Click here to Send twd a Private Message Click Here to Email twd Find more posts by twd Add twd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twd
New UKC Forum Member

re

btt

Old Post 01-19-2010 03:32 PM
twd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twd Click here to Send twd a Private Message Click Here to Email twd Find more posts by twd Add twd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVGSD
UKC Forum Member

walker female - Indiana

Twd:

Could the dog be Queenie - Diamondridge's Queen of Diamonds? There is a thread about her and Vera's website has photos. Just wondering . . .

Old Post 01-19-2010 05:42 PM
WVGSD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVGSD Click here to Send WVGSD a Private Message Find more posts by WVGSD Add WVGSD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twd
New UKC Forum Member

FOUND A PRETTY GIRL

NO SHE IS NOT BUT THANKS FOR THE EFFORT /WE HAVE ALREADY COMMUNICATED

Old Post 01-19-2010 05:58 PM
jking
UKC Forum Member

twd your inbox is full. i tried to send you a message.

Old Post 01-19-2010 08:20 PM
jking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jking Click here to Send jking a Private Message Click Here to Email jking Find more posts by jking Add jking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pooletown
UKC Forum Member

Re: 3Walker Hounds in this shelter LOOK NC

quote:
Originally posted by ladycoonhuntr
http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/pet/1558197836.html

ALSO A BLUETICK, IF ANYONE HAS ONE MISSING.

Old Post 01-20-2010 07:25 PM
pooletown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pooletown Click here to Send pooletown a Private Message Click Here to Email pooletown Find more posts by pooletown Add pooletown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pooletown
UKC Forum Member

CHECK THIS FOR MISSING HOUNDS

http://www.petfinder.com/search/sea...=Woodleaf%2C+NC

THERE ARE WALKERS, BLUETICKS, ENGLISH, REDBONE, B &T, AND MORE. THE LOCATION ON MOST OF THESE ARE AROUND NC. MOST ARE IN SHELTERS.

Old Post 01-20-2010 07:40 PM
pooletown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pooletown Click here to Send pooletown a Private Message Click Here to Email pooletown Find more posts by pooletown Add pooletown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pooletown
UKC Forum Member

HERE ARE THE PICS OF THIS DOG

quote:
Originally posted by bcrenshaw
Male treeing walker found on Immel Mine Road, Mascot, TN on 1/12/10. He was wearing a blue collar when found, but no tag. He is 60 lbs and the vet estimated 3-5 years old. He is in good shape. I have pictures, but don't know how to post. Pictures can be seen on Craig's List, Knoxville, posted on 1/13/10. Call Brad at 865-933-3111 (days) or 678-296-9901 (evenings).

Old Post 01-20-2010 07:49 PM
blues07
UKC Forum Member

blakc and tan pup found and bluetick found in NC heres the craigs list posting

black and tan
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/laf/1534296279.html

bluetick
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/laf/1535647823.html

i gues walker coon hound dont look like one
http://eastnc.craigslist.org/laf/1556679826.html

another walker female
http://eastnc.craigslist.org/laf/1524120742.html

and some other hound
http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/laf/1521913124.html

Old Post 01-21-2010 05:47 AM
blues07 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blues07 Click here to Send blues07 a Private Message Click Here to Email blues07 Find more posts by blues07 Add blues07 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
diamondridge
UKC Forum Member

Thank you guys for all the help i realy appricate it all please keep looking please

Diamond Ridge Kennels
ACHA WSHOWCH PKC WSHOWCH BCH AKC WSHOWCH CH
UKC FCH NGRCH WSHOWCH GRCH CGRCH'PR' Diamond Ridge Queen of Diamonds

UKC Hall of Fame
2008 UKC World Show Champion
2008 AKC World Show Champion
2008 ACHA World Show Champion
2006 PKC World Show Champion
2008 National Grand Champion
2007 National Grand Breed Winner
Conformation Grand Champion
Field Champion
2009 World All Around Overall Dog

PKC BCH UKC CCH CH'PR'Diamond Ridge Tripple Threat Jazz
2007 AO Overall Champion of Champion Female
2008 Overall Winter Classic Show Champion
2009 TWBFA Champion of Champion Female

And home of some Queenie puppies
'PR'DIAMOND RIDGE NATIONAL TREASURE AKA NASH
English Youth Waterrace Reg winner Line and Tree
'PR'DIAMOND RIDGE JACK OF DIAMONDS AKA JACK
2011 Kids World All Around BMOS
2011 World All Around BMOS and Overall Show Champion

NKC CH UKC CH'PR'DIAMOND RIDGE ROYAL PRINCESS AKA BRIE
2011 TWBFA Best Female of Show
2011 World All Around BFOS and Opp Sex winnwe
2011 World All Around Overall Grand Final Line Field Trial

http://diamondridge.tripod.com
WHERE BEAUTY AND BRAINS ARE ONE AND THE SAME
765-499-3061 Vera

Old Post 01-21-2010 03:24 PM
diamondridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondridge Click here to Send diamondridge a Private Message Click Here to Email diamondridge Visit diamondridge's homepage! Find more posts by diamondridge Add diamondridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blake Iverson
UKC Forum Member

Lost Male Walker

My male dog disapeared from my home on Sunday the 10th. He is a tri-color dog and I wil post some pics as soon as I can figure them out. He will have a flat wide heard with a soar on his front foot. Again, i will post some pictures, this is an exceptional hound that will not go unoticed. He made grand nite and went missing the next day. Thanks for any sort of help. There is a 800.00 reward out for him. No questions asked. Please just help get him home.

Old Post 01-23-2010 03:49 AM
Blake Iverson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Iverson Click here to Send Blake Iverson a Private Message Click Here to Email Blake Iverson Find more posts by Blake Iverson Add Blake Iverson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVGSD
UKC Forum Member

lost dog

Where do you live?

Old Post 01-24-2010 11:55 AM
WVGSD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVGSD Click here to Send WVGSD a Private Message Find more posts by WVGSD Add WVGSD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote