UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > The New and Improved Va Cartel
Pages (74): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

Dark Timber Red Angus (Bull) last night

Tree 1

Tree 2

PR Long Trail Redcoat Lucky Walter (Dual GR T-Top Dark Timber Moose xSML Dark Timber Bobbie Ann) co owner Ron Wolters

PR Long Trail Redcoat Reaper(GRCHPR Hershs Huntin Red 90/4 Life Gun HTX X CH PR Stone&Redcoat DBL Moon Kate II) co owner Ron Wolters

Hounds Im hunting
PR Soggy Bottom Dark Timber Addy : owners Buck Ratliff/Mike Laster

NTCH GRCH Dark Timber Red Angus : owners Buck Ratliff and Myself

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2015 05:31 PM
jerhovt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerhovt Click here to Send jerhovt a Private Message Click Here to Email jerhovt Find more posts by jerhovt Add jerhovt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

Talking Dark Timber Red Angus (Bull) last night

Tree 1 pics

Tree 2 pics

PR Long Trail Redcoat Lucky Walter (Dual GR T-Top Dark Timber Moose xSML Dark Timber Bobbie Ann) co owner Ron Wolters

PR Long Trail Redcoat Reaper(GRCHPR Hershs Huntin Red 90/4 Life Gun HTX X CH PR Stone&Redcoat DBL Moon Kate II) co owner Ron Wolters

Hounds Im hunting

Old Post 05-17-2015 05:38 PM
jerhovt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerhovt Click here to Send jerhovt a Private Message Click Here to Email jerhovt Find more posts by jerhovt Add jerhovt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
darkmtn
UKC Forum Member

Da BULL

Glad to see Da Bull treeing those coons up north !
Took Bear to another hunt last night and got out
gunned ! Just gonna keep pushing him till we get it worked out ! :-)

Old Post 05-17-2015 05:50 PM
darkmtn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darkmtn Click here to Send darkmtn a Private Message Click Here to Email darkmtn Find more posts by darkmtn Add darkmtn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

I hunted bull in swanzey NH hunt last weekend handler error on my part got beat bull looked great I didnt!!!

Hounds Im hunting

Old Post 05-17-2015 06:00 PM
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

Bull on the wood tonight

Hounds Im hunting

Last edited by jerhovt on 05-18-2015 at 05:40 AM

Old Post 05-18-2015 05:37 AM
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

Bull on the wood tonight

Hounds Im hunting

Old Post 05-18-2015 05:37 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Carlos, you will get him figured out. You can't win if you don't enter. You mean that there is a New Hampshire Cartel?

Old Post 05-18-2015 03:50 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

Wink

NH cartel nah Im from VT.Just Runnin a cartel dog figured you fellas might like an update on him!!this video of Bull is from last night.

quote:
Originally posted by dlinkous
that dang Pastor Mike...no wonder them Haze pups have such good conformation, he is breeding Haze to cats now

I think its a hound again!!!!

Hounds Im hunting

Last edited by jerhovt on 05-19-2015 at 02:51 AM

Old Post 05-18-2015 04:23 PM
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

that dang Pastor Mike...no wonder them Haze pups have such good conformation, he is breeding Haze to cats now

Last edited by dlinkous on 05-18-2015 at 07:29 PM

Old Post 05-18-2015 06:59 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Well, when there is no interest I guess a man has to do what he has to.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 05-18-2015 08:29 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

Any one coming to Redbone days in Bellevue? Looking to have Leinie hauled there so I can get her back here.

Scott

Home of,
PR Nitech Leinie Red Ryder
PR Jan Da Red Ryder Butcher ( JJ )

Old Post 05-18-2015 11:45 PM
1deadeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1deadeye Click here to Send 1deadeye a Private Message Find more posts by 1deadeye Add 1deadeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 1deadeye
Any one coming to Redbone days in Bellevue?

That is a good question.......

Old Post 05-19-2015 12:31 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I turned Wendy loose at 11 pm last night after it quit raining. She only went about 200 yds when she struck. According to the Garmin, she trailed/grubbed for 3.4 miles. At 2 am she threw one big locate and went to chopping. I was able to drive within 500 yds of her and when I got there she had a coon. What a dog! Every time that she would loose her track, she would drift out until she picked it back up and trail on. That locate at the end sure was sweet.

Old Post 05-19-2015 04:06 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Well learned one thing Strom struck was running the track than all of sudden all heck broke loose a whole bunch of coyotes came in there a barking like mad Strom came back to me in high gear I said her Linkous hold the dogs when the ole fat man got in there with his stick he sent them yotes a packing the dang things

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-20-2015 05:58 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wbond
Storm struck was running the track than all of sudden all heck broke loose

If y'all would break your dogs from running them until you bayed them up, then you wouldn't have a problem. I guess that you didn't have Sam and Rachel to keep them bayed until you got there.

Old Post 05-20-2015 04:22 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Talking

Coaching t ball this afternoon I decided this one little boy on the opposing team had to be a Lambert

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-21-2015 04:01 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Talking

Coaching t ball this afternoon I decided this one little boy on the opposing team had to be a Lambert

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-21-2015 04:01 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Looks like he is just conserving his energy, waiting for it to get dark.

Old Post 05-21-2015 02:25 PM
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Angry

i went last night and didnt get home until early this morning
seems a certain someone decided to stretch his legs last night and got himself lost in no mans land so I had to do one of them walk abouts while a buddy got to walk 800 yards back to the truck and sleep...Lambert may have sent me more dog that I am trainer

Old Post 05-21-2015 02:44 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
........decided to stretch his legs last night......Lambert may have sent me more dog than I am trainer

He must have had some help. I can't believe that he went more than 300 yds without getting treed. He was easy to hunt before you started "training" on him. You must have been hunting him with Samantha.

Old Post 05-21-2015 02:50 PM
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

no, but another walker dog and two red's ( they came back eventially)...he just got out of pocket and decided to go Nascar and do circles

Old Post 05-21-2015 02:53 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I guess that I "trained" him that he better get treed and not come back. You have "trained" him that he better have a coon when he trees. Now he doesn't know what to do, so he just runs in circles until you come get him.

It looks like Burnt Chimney has a hunt tonight.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-21-2015 at 03:44 PM

Old Post 05-21-2015 02:58 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jason, Wendy and I got beat last night. How did you do? I am leaving Tuesday for Wisconsin to do a little tuning up. Since school is out, do you want to go?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-22-2015 at 03:45 PM

Old Post 05-22-2015 03:24 PM
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

$72
Saving my days for Michigan.

Old Post 05-22-2015 04:20 PM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

That should move her up to 5th place. Wendy finally treed the only coon we saw but it was 30 min after the hunt was over. I thought work/school was over for the summer? Or does your wife have you on a quota of how many summer vacation days that you can have?

Old Post 05-22-2015 04:31 PM