UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Estep's Big Game and Coon Hounds
Pages (26): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Estep's Big Game and Coon Hounds

Junior everyone is doing fine here, I'am waiting on two of my females to come in heat. They should come in this month but like you said it will proably be hunting season. Amhearst County is suppose to be a good county to bear hunt, from what I hear. Take care and stay in touch.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2013 11:59 PM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

nice pics!

I owned and hunted with a few dogs in your bear dogs pedigree. GRNT Blueriver snowball came from here and she was an all blue dog. Boomer Bred. Lookin good!

Old Post 07-16-2013 05:32 AM
yancy_goodlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yancy_goodlock Click here to Send yancy_goodlock a Private Message Click Here to Email yancy_goodlock Find more posts by yancy_goodlock Add yancy_goodlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

The second photo of hounds in the bear pics (the nearest all blue hound ) is smokey. He is a very fast hound with a decent nose on him.Good little bear dog.

Old Post 07-18-2013 09:02 PM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Bobby have y'all been gettin in the woods any lately?

Old Post 07-24-2013 12:44 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Bill, we haven't been out for a couple weeks. Waiting on some cooler temps. Its suppose to be cooler tonight, maybe we can get out an tree one tonight. Have you been out lately?

Old Post 07-24-2013 09:01 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Btt for Bobby!

Old Post 08-03-2013 07:21 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Saturday was our first day of bear training season.The pic below is a bear we treed first thing that morning before the rain started.

Old Post 08-11-2013 08:14 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Here are some pics. of the hounds and bear that Tommy treed on Wed.

Old Post 08-15-2013 09:47 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 08-18-2013 01:17 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 08-18-2013 01:20 PM
ttaylor
UKC Forum Member

Bobby

Looking good. Looks like too been treeing some good ones. I hope that female turns out for you. Hopefully Abby took and she will have a big litter. Good luck with your hounds and take care. I'll call you soon

Old Post 08-18-2013 01:42 PM
ttaylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ttaylor Click here to Send ttaylor a Private Message Click Here to Email ttaylor Find more posts by ttaylor Add ttaylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Here are some pics of bear that Tommy treed on Thursday.

Old Post 08-18-2013 07:51 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Lookin good Bobby!

Old Post 08-19-2013 12:51 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Some pics of bear that was treed on Friday.

Old Post 08-20-2013 01:09 AM
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Great pics Bobby! Glad to see your getting out and putting it on em'....Bears are hitting baits good here.....and wont be long we'll be coloring the top of the dog box! dogs look great......

Old Post 08-22-2013 03:24 AM
hollaback maine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hollaback maine Click here to Send hollaback maine a Private Message Find more posts by hollaback maine Add hollaback maine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Pics of bear that we treed on Sat.

Old Post 08-23-2013 01:13 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Another pic. of bear and hounds.

Old Post 08-24-2013 07:27 PM
ttaylor
UKC Forum Member

Bobby

Those are some great pictures. Keep putting those bear on a limb.

Old Post 08-24-2013 07:34 PM
ttaylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ttaylor Click here to Send ttaylor a Private Message Click Here to Email ttaylor Find more posts by ttaylor Add ttaylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Picture of sow bear and cub we treed.

Old Post 08-25-2013 08:00 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Tree my Dog.

Old Post 08-27-2013 09:29 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

My son Tommy was out on Tuesday morning early and treed this bear right before daylight.

Old Post 08-29-2013 12:40 AM
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Bobby,
when that all-blue male with the black shoulder comes up for sale he'll have a wicked home here in Maine.....lol...keep the pics come'n.......

Old Post 08-29-2013 01:49 AM
hollaback maine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hollaback maine Click here to Send hollaback maine a Private Message Find more posts by hollaback maine Add hollaback maine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Junior Watson
UKC Forum Member

Great pictures

Bobby,
I have enjoyed the pictures and you sure do have some nice looking dogs!! My dad is in Canada and took some of my dogs and gave me some bad news this morning. The female I was wanting to breed back to your dogs got killed this morning by a bear! I sure hate it!! Hopefully we can still work something out in the future. Travis told me that you bred one of your females to his Jack dog? Which one did you breed?? Thanks talk to you soon!

865-908-0482 home
865-654-6600 cell

Home of:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Zip (Speed x Sue) Co Owned with Clinton Hocker
Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy II (Speed X Jolene)
Smoky Mtn Blue Spot (Speed X Sassy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Bailey (Ruger X Cotton)

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Speed (Hornet x Gypsy)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Lady (Speed x Sue)
GrandNiteCH Watson's Smokin Hot Blue Blaze (Blaze X CryBaby)
Dual GrCh Clear River Kat (RamboII X Curlee)
NiteCh GrCh Andrews' Tarheel Blue Smokie (RamboII X Savanah)
NiteCh GrCh Kings Blue Mandy (RamboII X Roxie)
NiteCh Blue Ridge Singing Sue (Grit X Hunny)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy (Logan X Hope)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Brandy(Ben X Molly)
Ch Smoky Mtn Blue Rose (Hawk X Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Tiny (Speed X Anna)
NiteCh Carroll's So Blue Rock (Tree Bangin Hoss x Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Lily (Speed X Sue)
Smoky Mtn Blue Rock (Rock X Sue)

Old Post 08-29-2013 04:33 PM
Junior Watson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Watson Click here to Send Junior Watson a Private Message Click Here to Email Junior Watson Find more posts by Junior Watson Add Junior Watson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Junior sorry to hear about you losing your female. I have lost 4 in the last 6 years, it seems the best ones is the ones they get. I bred my Abby female to Jack, she is jet 8 top side and Rambo II bottom side. If interested in one let me know. Take care, talk to you soon.

Old Post 08-30-2013 11:31 AM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Bobby

It was good talking to you the other day. I would really like to come down soon so let me know what your friend said about it. Also if you can get me that number for that guy we talked about. Thanks Joe

Home of
Harvey's Glade Run nite ch Scoutin Lady
ZONE 3 FRIDAY NIGHT HIGH SCORING DOG
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
BBCHA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK FEMALE UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda
Harvey's Glade Run Hoss was sold and can not be bought back. Making a top bear hound.

Old Post 08-31-2013 06:28 PM
gladerunkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gladerunkennels Click here to Send gladerunkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email gladerunkennels Find more posts by gladerunkennels Add gladerunkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote