UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Estep's Big Game and Coon Hounds
Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

That doubled up Sparky must put some fire behind em'.....Ain't a bear safe in that country if they're anything like what I had here....lol....Sure make for some super bear stock....Them rough bears meet their match if the wanna try stay'n on the ground!No cheerleaders there.....Built right too......They hold up well run'n everyday.....Dont break down like some other stock does......I've had blue dogs for 30 years and lots of strains chase em', but this blood makes em' climb!........

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2013 01:52 AM
hollaback maine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hollaback maine Click here to Send hollaback maine a Private Message Find more posts by hollaback maine Add hollaback maine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Estep's Big Game and Coon Hounds

Bill we have them started on coon, can't wait to see how they like to run bear.

Old Post 04-15-2013 12:47 AM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

I'm sure they'll take to it naturally......

Old Post 04-15-2013 02:51 AM
hollaback maine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hollaback maine Click here to Send hollaback maine a Private Message Find more posts by hollaback maine Add hollaback maine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

I also have some Smokey River bred hounds. They have the nose and track speed to make a bear climb.

Old Post 04-17-2013 10:58 AM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

This is the ped. of a male that we use on bear.

Old Post 04-22-2013 12:22 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Here is some pics. from the other night of coon hunting.

Old Post 04-25-2013 12:06 AM
ttaylor
UKC Forum Member

Bobby

That is one fine looking female. She sure does look familiar. I hope she is treeing some of those mountain coon for you and Tommy. If you ever get her bred let me know. She is a nice hound as well as all of your hounds. I hope everything is going good for you and your family. I always enjoy the talks we have. There needs to be more people like you in our breed. Take care and keep the pictures coming. I enjoy looking at them

Old Post 04-25-2013 02:00 AM
ttaylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ttaylor Click here to Send ttaylor a Private Message Click Here to Email ttaylor Find more posts by ttaylor Add ttaylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Travis

Thanks for selling us Chloe, Tommy and I have had a lot of fun hunting her the last 2 years. She is a lot of fun to hunt. Tommy has been turkey hunting with his grandfather and has been hunting Chloe on Saturday nights.Everyone here has been doing good,hope you and your family is doing good. When Chloe comes in heat we plan on crossing her with our all blue male, which is All blue sparky top side and Smokey River on bottom side. When it happens we will let you know. Before turkey season came in we were hunting Chloe a lot, when it started to get dark she would bark to let us know it was time togo.

Old Post 04-26-2013 01:00 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Here are some pics of last nights hunt. Treed one pine and seen two coon.

Old Post 04-28-2013 04:50 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Look good on the wood Bobby!!! Good luck with them buddy!

Old Post 05-01-2013 02:52 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Bill, I believe Sage will be just fine. All she needs is more time in the woods.

Old Post 05-05-2013 12:45 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 05-12-2013 03:46 AM
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Good looking bunch!

Old Post 05-12-2013 11:45 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Bill, Hope everyone is doing great.

Old Post 05-14-2013 10:59 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Some pics from the other night.

Old Post 05-20-2013 09:41 PM
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

She looks loud! Very nice! I'm in the market for another all-blue female beardog if ya have anything your interested in move'n.....feel free to call me with the specifics if ya do.....keep them photos come'n!

Old Post 05-20-2013 09:52 PM
ttaylor
UKC Forum Member

Bobby

Man bobby looks like she is clicking pretty good. Love to see those pictures. Keep them coming.

Old Post 05-20-2013 11:45 PM
ttaylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ttaylor Click here to Send ttaylor a Private Message Click Here to Email ttaylor Find more posts by ttaylor Add ttaylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Bill, I don't have any right now. May have one around Sept. I want to see how they will do on bear.I plan on breeding two of my females this summer, one of those will be all blue male to all blue female. I'll give you a call sometime this weekend. Travis you are right Chloe has been doing great. She is a blast to hunt with.

Old Post 05-23-2013 12:40 AM
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good Bobby! Call anytime!

Old Post 05-24-2013 01:41 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

A few more pics of last nights hunt.

Old Post 05-26-2013 11:43 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Man their lookin good Bobby!

Old Post 05-27-2013 03:28 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

Great looking hounds!!

Old Post 05-27-2013 03:55 PM
arkiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkiedog Click here to Send arkiedog a Private Message Find more posts by arkiedog Add arkiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys for the compliment. Bill sage has been doing better each time out. She opens good on track and has a chop mouth on tree,can't wait to try her on bear. If she doesn't like bear we will keep her for coon hunting.

Old Post 05-27-2013 10:57 PM
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Bobby,
Great to hear from ya the other day! Finally got that pasture built for my sister,Happy horses makes for a happy sister......lol....Keep me posted on anything ya wanna sell....I'm a big fan of the blood your pack'n and know first hand what they can do.....Hit the woods hard with sling'n dirt getting gone....Quick to open and run to catch.....and when they do catch if it wants to stay on the ground they know what the Ivory is for....No need to say anymore.....Everyone I've ever had here has a head full of brains,starts early enough to make the cut and usually ends up with a pretty high measure'n stick to gauge by....These dogs dont bay back 15-20 feet,they look at em'.....And belly tight treedogs......If anyone thinks they're hot nosed they're mistake'n also......I've seen them leave veteran dogs standing on there heads after a heavy rain through out the night when getting off on a bear in the am can be tough....Tight made that can be hunted everyday and guided over for a whole season without breaking down.....I truely believe some of the best bluetick blood out there today and lord knows I've tried it all....lol.....Always a pleasure......Talk soon!

Old Post 05-29-2013 04:51 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 06-02-2013 09:51 PM