UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Kenneth Shew
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Kenneth Shew

He has pups and started dogs for sale

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2019 02:06 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

I have joined Kenneth Shew’s kennel. He has really good stud that is producing really nice dogs. You would not go wrong by buying a pup breeding your females to him. I will post some pics as soon as I can.

Old Post 05-06-2019 12:20 PM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CerberusTA
UKC Forum Member

Anything for sale from the Grizz x Star cross?

Old Post 05-06-2019 04:56 PM
CerberusTA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CerberusTA Click here to Send CerberusTA a Private Message Click Here to Email CerberusTA Find more posts by CerberusTA Add CerberusTA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Do you have Kenneth Shew’s number if not go to redbone studs and look at his add on grizz ( hillbilly redbones ) I have 3 out off grizz and I like all of them

Old Post 05-07-2019 02:49 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Nothing for sale out of Grizz an Star cross at this time.
Hope to meet this cross again soon.

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 05-07-2019 09:13 PM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Nothing for sale out of Grizz an Star cross at this time.
Hope to meet this cross again soon.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 05-07-2019 09:13 PM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Shew’s hillbilly redbones & Stepp’s rattlesnake redbones

Call either one of us for pups or young. Kenneth has a real nice male dog at stud i have 3 young dogs here out of grizz and I like them

Old Post 05-08-2019 12:33 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Kenneth has 2 females booked to breed to grizz give him a call to get details

Old Post 05-08-2019 04:57 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Kenneth has 2 females booked to breed to grizz give him a call to get details. Mike Stepp 828-736-5748

Old Post 05-08-2019 04:59 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Any guys out there looking to breed to a very nice well balanced stud dog. Give Kenneth Shew a call, I am hunting grizzly for him I like him a lot he has heart,drive and a big mouth. You want go wrong.

Old Post 05-17-2019 03:43 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Breed Grizz today to a very nice looking female that is a good little Coon dog I will post the guys name an number so if anyone is interested can call me or the guy that owns the female.
Text or call for pictures and Pedegree or female.
Thanks Ken Shew.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 05-18-2019 02:34 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Breed Grizz today to a very nice looking female that is a good little Coon dog I will post the guys name an number so if anyone is interested can call me or the guy that owns the female.
Text or call for pictures and Pedegree or female.
Thanks Ken Shew.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 05-18-2019 02:34 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

I’m looking for any of my old stock if there is any still around. I knew a female dog went back to my nite ch gr ch stepps rattlesnake red dan. Some guy named Barry that lives in sc. if anybody knows who I’m talking about can you post on my page here and let me know. I would gladly appreciate it!

Old Post 05-18-2019 05:42 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Trying to get in touch with Barry Morris if anybody knows post me back

Old Post 05-20-2019 06:24 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Does anybody know how to get ahold of Barry Morris. Or know of dogs that came out of roger sellers stock I know he has passed away but if anybody knows of any let me know. Post it here or give me a text or call!

Old Post 05-23-2019 05:32 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey guys if you are looking for a stud dog Kenneth Shew has a really outstanding red dog who has come from a long line of Coondogs. I have a few young dogs here they have heart grit ain’t scared of anything and super loud mouths. I’m enjoying hunting these dogs.

Old Post 05-27-2019 06:41 AM
Lawsreddog
UKC Forum Member

Barry

has facebook best place to reach him!!

Lawson's Buck Creek Wildman

Old Post 05-28-2019 05:25 PM
Lawsreddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lawsreddog Click here to Send Lawsreddog a Private Message Click Here to Email Lawsreddog Find more posts by Lawsreddog Add Lawsreddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the info

Old Post 05-29-2019 06:20 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey ken this female I got off Rodney is doing really good. Going to start showing and hunting her in the hunts if everything goes good

Old Post 05-31-2019 02:09 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Old Post 05-31-2019 12:17 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to Kenneth and Rodney

Rodney Riles own partnership in a dog named Stepp’s rattlesnake Sheba. Which is out of Kenneth Shew’s grizzly dog. She is a well balanced hound, very smart and has a lot of sense not crazy. Thanks Rodney for sharing a nice redbone with me if she keeps going like she is it want be long and she will be in the hunts. May GOD bless your families as he has mine.

Old Post 06-02-2019 04:41 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Grizz is breed to two nice female right now an Any one interested in these pups give me a call I will give you the guys name who owns both of these female one female is heavy COFFMAN bread and the other female is timbre chopper bread both are real coon dogs.
Grizz is throwing some real pups with big my house pretty blockheads they are making good, I don’t think these guys are going to ask too much for these pups give me a call I will give you their number.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 06-09-2019 04:14 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Grizz is breed to two nice female right now an Any one interested in these pups give me a call I will give you the guys name who owns both of these female one female is heavy COFFMAN bread and the other female is timbre chopper bread both are real coon dogs.
Grizz is throwing some real pups with big my house pretty blockheads they are making good, I don’t think these guys are going to ask too much for these pups give me a call I will give you their number.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 06-09-2019 04:14 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey ken that sounds good hope those pups do good.

Old Post 06-09-2019 09:05 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

I have a 2 year old female named Sheba out of grizz. She is coming along nicely, she has a loud mouth on track and tree. Just put her in her first bench show this past weekend and won. So she is on her way in the right direction. Keep u all updated.

Old Post 06-11-2019 09:06 AM