UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Vaughn Blood Fanciers
Pages (75): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
walkerdad04
UKC Forum Member

vaughn blood

There is a guy in southern Missouri that raises Vaughn bred dogs if I can help just pm me and I will get his number

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2009 02:01 PM
walkerdad04 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerdad04 Click here to Send walkerdad04 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerdad04 Find more posts by walkerdad04 Add walkerdad04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
glynnsdawgs63
UKC Forum Member

KENBEV

Thanks for allowing us to share Moon on your site.He is available for stud to you and any others who can use his blood.I willbe breeding my Star female to him this year and pups will be for sale after David and I get ours picked out Thanks again Glynn

Old Post 01-18-2009 08:54 PM
glynnsdawgs63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for glynnsdawgs63 Click here to Send glynnsdawgs63 a Private Message Visit glynnsdawgs63's homepage! Find more posts by glynnsdawgs63 Add glynnsdawgs63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

Vaughn blood

Feel free to jump on my post anytime. Those pups will have some real good blood. Post them on this board and we might be interested....

Old Post 01-18-2009 10:28 PM
Kenbev is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenbev Click here to Send Kenbev a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenbev Find more posts by Kenbev Add Kenbev to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

the

Dub II and King are what a bluedog are to look like.. Meet the breed standard to a tee.... I haven't seen those pictures in a while... Nice to see em... Ms. Laura Schultz Roeder, first lady of the Bluetick Breed, second to none !!!!!

Old Post 01-18-2009 10:53 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STAR
UKC Forum Member

Re: ch vaughn's blue king

[QUOTE]Originally posted by lauraroeder
[B]

king was bred and whelped in elbert vaughn's kennel. KING OF THE HILL , does it get any better than that , wow!

Old Post 01-18-2009 10:59 PM
STAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STAR Click here to Send STAR a Private Message Find more posts by STAR Add STAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bobbijo3456
UKC Forum Member

yall

I can't see the pics.

'PR'ADKINS BLUE DOG ANNIE
'PR'BRAGGS FATBOY (RIP)

Old Post 01-19-2009 04:45 AM
bobbijo3456 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bobbijo3456 Click here to Send bobbijo3456 a Private Message Find more posts by bobbijo3456 Add bobbijo3456 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluebeagle
UKC Forum Member

does anybody have pix of minisink valley hawk or minisink valley amos? To me that is how a dog is supposed to look. Beaver run dan and buck were awful nice too.

Old Post 01-20-2009 05:37 AM
bluebeagle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluebeagle Click here to Send bluebeagle a Private Message Click Here to Email bluebeagle Find more posts by bluebeagle Add bluebeagle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluebeagle
UKC Forum Member

awsome picture ive never seen a picture of andy before and ive never saw a dog out of his kennel that i didnt like, Ive owned three. hopefully i will own 2 more in spring.

Old Post 01-20-2009 12:18 PM
bluebeagle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluebeagle Click here to Send bluebeagle a Private Message Click Here to Email bluebeagle Find more posts by bluebeagle Add bluebeagle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
glynnsdawgs63
UKC Forum Member

KENBEV

I just had to come back and look again. There are some fine looking hounds on here. All of my dogs have Smokey River blood in them to some degree. I have a female that goes back to Smokey River Bl. Diamond Jim 25 times may want to breed her to one of your stud dogs at some point in time Glynn

Old Post 01-22-2009 01:57 PM
glynnsdawgs63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for glynnsdawgs63 Click here to Send glynnsdawgs63 a Private Message Visit glynnsdawgs63's homepage! Find more posts by glynnsdawgs63 Add glynnsdawgs63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrbluedog
UKC Forum Member

Amos and Sara

Hawk and Spot

Ch.Wolvertons Southern Blue Boomer
Gone but never forgotten
Gr.Nite.Ch.Gr.Ch.Pr Wolvertons Southern Blue Bawls HTX 2
Proud members of the BBOA and BBCHA

Old Post 01-22-2009 02:15 PM
mrbluedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrbluedog Click here to Send mrbluedog a Private Message Click Here to Email mrbluedog Find more posts by mrbluedog Add mrbluedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tickintimebomb
UKC Forum Member

YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY PICS OF ROGERS LITTLE MACK JUST CURIOUS THANKS.

Old Post 01-23-2009 03:24 PM
tickintimebomb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tickintimebomb Click here to Send tickintimebomb a Private Message Click Here to Email tickintimebomb Find more posts by tickintimebomb Add tickintimebomb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
glynnsdawgs63
UKC Forum Member

Itttle Mack

I might have a picture of Little Mack. I have or had several pictures of Jess Rogers dogs.I've also owned a few,The best was a son of Castlebury Bones out of Susie Q or a daughter of Susie Q he died of white line fever and I don't have his papers anymore.
Glynn

Last edited by glynnsdawgs63 on 01-23-2009 at 04:18 PM

Old Post 01-23-2009 04:13 PM
tickintimebomb
UKC Forum Member

man thats a bummer I am lookin for pics of titans pedigree and puttin it together so she how the line from the past looks to present day. it should be pretty cool. Maybe you can bring some down when you come for a hunt.
Thanks Luke Hauf

Old Post 01-23-2009 04:42 PM
tickintimebomb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tickintimebomb Click here to Send tickintimebomb a Private Message Click Here to Email tickintimebomb Find more posts by tickintimebomb Add tickintimebomb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pine Log Kennel
Banned

A big majority of them looked just like your dog.

Old Post 01-23-2009 06:00 PM
Pine Log Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pine Log Kennel Click here to Send Pine Log Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Pine Log Kennel Add Pine Log Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Style

Re: Re: ch vaughn's blue king

quote:
Originally posted by STAR
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lauraroeder
[B]

king was bred and whelped in elbert vaughn's kennel. KING OF THE HILL , does it get any better than that , wow!

DANG, that is one FINE LOOKIN HOUND!!!

Old Post 01-23-2009 07:08 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Style

bragg dogs

I wish there were some bragg bred dogs around oklahoma...

Old Post 01-23-2009 07:15 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigskyblue
UKC Forum Member

King

A BEAUTIFUL HOUND!!!! WOW!!!WOW!!!and WOW!!!!

Love our Blues!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-23-2009 07:29 PM
bigskyblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigskyblue Click here to Send bigskyblue a Private Message Click Here to Email bigskyblue Find more posts by bigskyblue Add bigskyblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

King

The King dog looked good on a tree also.....

Old Post 01-23-2009 08:01 PM
Kenbev is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenbev Click here to Send Kenbev a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenbev Find more posts by Kenbev Add Kenbev to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigskyblue
UKC Forum Member

king

Ken,
That dog would good anywhere, especially in our Kennel. he he

Love our Blues!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-23-2009 09:18 PM
bigskyblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigskyblue Click here to Send bigskyblue a Private Message Click Here to Email bigskyblue Find more posts by bigskyblue Add bigskyblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrbluedog
UKC Forum Member

btt

Ch.Wolvertons Southern Blue Boomer
Gone but never forgotten
Gr.Nite.Ch.Gr.Ch.Pr Wolvertons Southern Blue Bawls HTX 2
Proud members of the BBOA and BBCHA

Old Post 01-25-2009 04:56 PM
mrbluedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrbluedog Click here to Send mrbluedog a Private Message Click Here to Email mrbluedog Find more posts by mrbluedog Add mrbluedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tickintimebomb
UKC Forum Member

KENBEV

Here is the titan dog I have been talkin to you about. Hope you enjoy.

Old Post 01-25-2009 08:01 PM
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

dog

That is a good looking animal...

Old Post 01-25-2009 08:23 PM
tickintimebomb
UKC Forum Member

animal ?????????
Thanks I love him to death

Old Post 01-25-2009 08:27 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

nice head and ears

on that Titan dog there timebomb... A real beauty !!!

Old Post 01-25-2009 09:32 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tickintimebomb
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Mr. Wayne
I plan on crossin him with my gyp that is right off of razor ridge pop a top. Its too bad the coon hound community losy pop a top last july.

Old Post 01-25-2009 09:36 PM