UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2019 World Championship Zones and Finals Announcement
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Allen / UKC
Administrator

2019 World Championship Zones and Finals Announcement

https://www.ukcdogs.com/coonhound-news

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-14-2018 04:12 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness..... That is a lot of "crumbs". I bet that Tarbaby fell out of his chair by the fire.

The Finals will be waay out West for all of the cowboys. And there is a Zone Semi Finals in Miami, OK just for Tarbaby. I wonder what everyone will find to complain about now?

Old Post 12-14-2018 04:29 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

Whatts the entry fee for 2019 World Hunt ?
Can't seem to find it .

Old Post 12-14-2018 05:01 PM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Marshalltown, Iowa is a 13 hr drive from my house. It will take me 2 days to get there.

Old Post 12-14-2018 05:30 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dogwhisper
[B]Whatts the entry fee for 2019 World Hunt ?
Can't seem to find it .

Make it through the RQE then the Zone and you are paid up and good to go

Old Post 12-14-2018 06:09 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

So, $30-$40 for RQE and $85-$100 for Zones, that is $115-$140 for a chance to win $10,000 or $15,000 and a place in history if you are hunting a Redbone. I am going to start trying to get my dog in shape and start looking for a Pro handler tonight.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-14-2018 at 06:30 PM

Old Post 12-14-2018 06:26 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Don't give them no shots before the zones this time Richard.

But I plan on winning it anyways !!

Tar

Old Post 12-14-2018 07:45 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

$115.00 BS.. .More like x 1.5 minimum
Unless sponsors stepup.

Old Post 12-14-2018 08:05 PM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Dogwhisper
$115.00 BS.. .More like x 1.5 minimum
Unless sponsors stepup.

You gonna have to dumb that down for me I don't get it. I think they are going to get a little on the rqe and zone entry's extra the money will be there.

Tar

Old Post 12-14-2018 08:18 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Good to see it in the Midwest. May folks from out that way will get to attend something like this for the first time!

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 12-14-2018 08:41 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Marshalltown, Iowa is a 13 hr drive from my house. It will take me 2 days to get there.

15 hrs for me to get to Georgia.

A screw up on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

GRNITE CH Mosquito Creek Hank 2020 top 100

NITE CH SILVER CH Jersey Girl 2020 Top 100

GRNITE CH SILVER CH. Wipeout Small Pox 2020 Top 100

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.
DUAL GRAND PR ANDREWS MOSQUITO CREEK GO MAN SAM DNA-P

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Look us up on Facebook: Mosquito Creek Redbones

Old Post 12-14-2018 08:44 PM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jack Bingham

Just maybe the year of the redbones, good luck Jack, I know you got some good ones. Dave

Old Post 12-14-2018 10:02 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawscardodger
UKC Forum Member

only 19 hrs for me

Old Post 12-14-2018 11:07 PM
jawscardodger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawscardodger Click here to Send jawscardodger a Private Message Click Here to Email jawscardodger Find more posts by jawscardodger Add jawscardodger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

I've hunted Marshalltown a couple times. Great place for a World Hunt.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 12-14-2018 11:50 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

WIN THE MONEY AND YOU WONT CARE HOW FAR IT IS

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 12-15-2018 01:17 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Cooper
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JiM
I've hunted Marshalltown a couple times. Great place for a World Hunt.
110% AGREE!!!!

2021 UKC National Grand Nite Ch
' Indiana Outlaw'
Co owned with Alan Holding

PKC Ch Nite Ch PR Backwoods Okie

Old Post 12-15-2018 02:33 AM
J Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Cooper Click here to Send J Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email J Cooper Find more posts by J Cooper Add J Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

$15,000 will buy a lot of gas and pay for a motel for a week. Jason, how much money did you and Secret win at the World last year? Will the trees way up/out in Iowa still have leaves on them in Sept? "Good hunting" does that mean thick, easy to tree coons? Will I need a track dog or a tree dog to win that big money?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-15-2018 at 01:57 PM

Old Post 12-15-2018 01:52 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Richard Might should get you a walker dog.

Tar

Old Post 12-15-2018 02:01 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I could do like some and just breed my female to a walker dog and when the pups came out red say they were Redbones. But where would be the fun in that?

Old Post 12-15-2018 02:14 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Bet you a root beer float a walker dog wins it lol.

Tarbaby

Old Post 12-15-2018 02:25 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, when betting you have to look at the odds. There are a thousand walker dogs for every 10 Redbones. What are the odds that a Redbone will win. You would have to bet me 100 root beers to one.

Old Post 12-15-2018 03:22 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Man it took you a long time to take the bait lol. Well last time a non walker won it it upset them so bad they took the pictures off the scorecard. A red dog win it they might take away our cards all together lol.

Tarbaby

Old Post 12-15-2018 03:30 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

OUCH! Burn baby burn

Old Post 12-15-2018 03:43 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It won't burn when a Redbone wins it all this year. Those root beers will sure taste good.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-15-2018 at 03:50 PM

Old Post 12-15-2018 03:48 PM
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Im predicting a Black and Tan takes it all....

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 12-15-2018 08:13 PM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote