UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Winter Classic
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Winter Classic

Oh my goodness, only one more week and nobody has said a word about going. There are 56 Redbones entered: 12 Gr Nts, 14 Nt Chs and 30 registered. I can't wait. I wonder how many of those 56 will be winners this year? Everyone will get a chance to try out the new rules.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-06-2020 01:43 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Re: Winter Classic

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, only one more week and nobody has said a word about going. There are 56 Redbones entered: 12 Gr Nts, 14 Nt Chs and 30 registered. I can't wait. I wonder how many of those 56 will be winners this year? Everyone will get a chance to try out the new rules.
Borther Richard this board is mighty quiet unless you start posting something..Looks like great weather down there next week..Hope you come by and speak at us at the Valley Creek booth.

Old Post 02-06-2020 02:12 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

At the Winter Classic, all of the vendors are together in the pit. It makes it a lot easier to shop and visit with everyone.

Old Post 02-06-2020 02:47 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Yes it is..They have us on display in the pit so to speak..Hope to see you there..Watch them armadillos down there,tough on them ground treeing dogs..Not saying you have any though!!

Old Post 02-06-2020 09:31 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I just realized that 56 entries is only 28 dogs since everybody gets to enter 2 nights. I can't believe that only 28 Redbone hunters entered their dog.

Old Post 02-07-2020 02:38 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Y'all can stay home if you want but I am headed to Batesville, Mississippi in 2 more days.

Old Post 02-10-2020 01:36 PM
Coon Commanders
UKC Forum Member

I been hunting the hair off Big Red! We hunting both nights

Old Post 02-10-2020 05:09 PM
Coon Commanders is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coon Commanders Click here to Send Coon Commanders a Private Message Click Here to Email Coon Commanders Visit Coon Commanders's homepage! Find more posts by Coon Commanders Add Coon Commanders to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Excellant, this could be his year. I hope that y'all get 2 cast wins.

Old Post 02-10-2020 09:45 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

I guess no redbones won their cast at the slam hunt or none entered.

Old Post 02-14-2020 07:02 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, there were 7 Redbone cast winners last night.

Old Post 02-15-2020 03:15 PM
BAS
UKC Forum Member

GOOD JOB RED DOGS!!!

Old Post 02-15-2020 03:26 PM
BAS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BAS Click here to Send BAS a Private Message Click Here to Email BAS Find more posts by BAS Add BAS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

PUT SAT RED RESULTS ON HERE

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 02-16-2020 01:08 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon Commanders
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to everybody that won last night. Loss my cast by 25 at the very end. Finished with 325+

Old Post 02-16-2020 02:16 PM
Coon Commanders is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coon Commanders Click here to Send Coon Commanders a Private Message Click Here to Email Coon Commanders Visit Coon Commanders's homepage! Find more posts by Coon Commanders Add Coon Commanders to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Royce Taylor
UKC Forum Member

Saturday

https://www.ukcdogs.com/result?result_id=14320

662-538-4763

Old Post 02-16-2020 04:57 PM
Royce Taylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Royce Taylor Click here to Send Royce Taylor a Private Message Click Here to Email Royce Taylor Find more posts by Royce Taylor Add Royce Taylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cartwright01
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to all the winners!

CH.GR.NT.CH Indian Creek Red Chaos (CH.GR.NT.CH Woody X GR.NT.CH Trip)

CH.NT.CH. Indian Creek Misfit Molly
(GR.NT.CH. Dudley Do Right X NT.CH. Samantha) Cast Winner 2020 Winter Classic & 2021 ARD

PR' Indian Creek Red Queen
(GR.NT.CH.Pistol X NT.CH. Rhonda) 2021 PKC Breed Top 16

NT.CH. Indian Creek Crazy Lady
(GR.NT.CH.Buck X GR.NT.CH. Wendy)

Past Home of:

GR NT CH PKC CH Rocker's Mississippi Dew (GRNTCH Rocker X DUAL GR Missi)

2007 NRD Winner NT.CH. Moonlight Wizard (NT.CH. Doc X DUAL GR Pepper Ann)

GR.CH.GR.NT.CH. S&R's Treein Red Miss Ruby (CHGRNTCH Red Cedar X CHGRNTCH IPOD)

GR NT CH Branch River Ice Age Rage
(DUAL GR Rabble Rouser x GRNTCH Paige)

GR NT CH Hoss' Ponderosa Hooker

Old Post 02-17-2020 12:40 AM
Cartwright01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cartwright01 Click here to Send Cartwright01 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cartwright01 Visit Cartwright01's homepage! Find more posts by Cartwright01 Add Cartwright01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by Cartwright01
Congrats to all the winners!

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 02-17-2020 01:48 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BLAKE WHEELER
I guess no redbones won their cast at the slam hunt or none entered.

a half a redbone won, richard's favorite type...littermate to jinx.

Old Post 02-17-2020 01:25 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Four Redbones won their cast Sat night so that makes 11 winners overall. Both Belle and Spiderman had double cast wins and I believe that Belle won at the Winter Classic last year.

Old Post 02-17-2020 02:32 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to the winners

Old Post 02-17-2020 04:14 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wingler
a half a redbone won, richard's favorite type...littermate to jinx.
I reckon the redbone half won lol

Old Post 02-17-2020 04:15 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Isn't he a Xbred?

Old Post 02-18-2020 01:02 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Isn't he a Xbred?

didn't i say "half a redbone"?

Old Post 02-18-2020 01:18 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Why didn't you just say Xbred? He was asking about Redbones, not Xbreds.

Old Post 02-18-2020 03:31 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Why didn't you just say Xbred? He was asking about Redbones, not Xbreds.

But 50% redbone is still half a redbone. Back in the day we said single registered redbone, it's not like we didn't know it wasn't "PR".

Plus, I hadn't heard from you in a week or so, and we didn't have southern days cause you voted it out, and I figured that would get a response, I miss you Richard...like a bad headache, but I still miss you.

Old Post 02-18-2020 03:46 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I was in Batesville having lots of fun since I couldn't go to Cedar Grove. I didn't vote Southern Days out, they didn't let me vote on that. You know that I would have voted for it. 50% Redbone isn't half a Redbone. It is a Xbred.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 02-18-2020 at 07:58 PM

Old Post 02-18-2020 07:55 PM