UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Lions and Bears on CARNIVORE
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Lions and Bears on CARNIVORE

This week we will be on the Navajo Nation with Marine and CARNIVORE Team Member, Calvin Redhouse. If you have ever wanted to hunt bears or lions or just enjoy seeing these big predators, tune in to CARNIVORE this weekend.
Without a doubt no one has been able to capture video of this big critters and hounds like Calvin Redhouse. I hope that you will tune in if you get the chance.
Thanks and Adios,
Gary

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-27-2018 05:03 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Gary your on a roll. Loved that show! What is great is about a year ago you kind of introduced Calvin Redhouse to us on TV and now this follow up is excellent.

Last edited by Bruce m. Conkey on 07-31-2018 at 12:10 PM

Old Post 07-29-2018 01:41 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
Gary your on a roll. Loved that show! What is great is about a year ago you kind of introduced Calvin Rehouse to us on TV and now this follow up is excellent.

x2...that was a good show...

Old Post 07-31-2018 11:33 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Gents! You are too nice!!!!
Adios,
Gary

Old Post 07-31-2018 02:24 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
critter
UKC Forum Member

channel

Can someone remind me which channel the show is on on Directv.

Old Post 07-31-2018 06:36 PM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

604 on Direct.
Adios,
Gary

Old Post 07-31-2018 07:15 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Dang good show. I really liked the last scene as it was going off.

Old Post 07-31-2018 08:40 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the kind words!
Adios,
Gary

Old Post 08-06-2018 07:43 PM
Al Medcalf
UKC Forum Member

Got mine set to record the series

Old Post 08-06-2018 08:18 PM
Al Medcalf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Al Medcalf Click here to Send Al Medcalf a Private Message Click Here to Email Al Medcalf Find more posts by Al Medcalf Add Al Medcalf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barnescreek
UKC Forum Member

The app is awesome and easy to use. The episode on Yuma was good information. I don’t pay a TV subscription, and choose to spend those monthly savings on better dog food. The free app works for me. Thanks Gary and Pursuit Channel. Keep em coming.

Old Post 08-17-2018 12:15 AM
barnescreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barnescreek Click here to Send barnescreek a Private Message Find more posts by barnescreek Add barnescreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

After 20 years.......

You may have said and I missed it, but.... Why are you going to quit hunting that property?

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Old Post 08-20-2018 01:06 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinehillkennels
UKC Forum Member

I just watched the hog hunt at menard Texas , that was awesome ol catbird put on a clinic , something caught my eye the guy named Brandon had a old Grand American T shirt on , I've got one just like it.
I love this app

Old Post 08-20-2018 02:25 AM
pinehillkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinehillkennels Click here to Send pinehillkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email pinehillkennels Find more posts by pinehillkennels Add pinehillkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

ringtail,
I just didn't have the time to go down there anymore with all the other commitments and shooting more TV on predators. I am not going to quit hunting the general area but not deer hunting it any more.
Thanks and I am so glad that the app is working for all of you.
Adios,
Gary

Old Post 08-20-2018 02:31 PM
kbrown
UKC Forum Member

Mr Roberson.
I downloaded the app. today and watched several of the carnivore shows. My favorite being the hound related shows, the ones with mr. Calvin redhouse are very good, and I am happy I found a very well put together informative and exciting program. I look forward to seeing more in the future the shows are very well done, and give a very good depiction of the relationship between hound and man for so very many of us that enjoy this sport and hold it dear to our hearts. Keep up the good work!

Old Post 08-21-2018 02:01 AM
kbrown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kbrown Click here to Send kbrown a Private Message Click Here to Email kbrown Find more posts by kbrown Add kbrown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

I just returned from three weekends in a row traveling across Texas with the PURSUIT CHANNEL. We were promoting the channel and of course, the new PursuitUP app. I will admit that when I first heard of the app, I was underwhelmed but after three weekends and visiting with hundreds, if not thousands of young folks I have changed my mind. I was shocked to find out how many young couples there are that do not watch TV, rather Netflix or something that they can download from an app. As I have said earlier, the really neat thing about this app is that it is FREE of charge.
Please download and watch CARNIVORE or any of the other shows on the PURSUIT CHANNEL.
Thanks and Adios,
Gary

Old Post 08-23-2018 05:08 PM
treedog69
UKC Forum Member

load

What is the link to the free ap

Old Post 08-24-2018 06:52 AM
treedog69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog69 Click here to Send treedog69 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog69 Add treedog69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barnescreek
UKC Forum Member

Just search “Pursuit Up” on the App Store on cell phone or iPad.

Old Post 08-24-2018 12:27 PM
barnescreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barnescreek Click here to Send barnescreek a Private Message Find more posts by barnescreek Add barnescreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote