UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > The New ALPHA DOG From Big Dog Lights
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
duvall
UKC Forum Member

The New ALPHA DOG at www.hilltophuntingsupplies.com

If your looking for extreme brightness check out the new ALPHA DOG LIGHT, balanced perfectly and weighs in at a mere 17oz. Field tested and ready for our valued customers. Pkg comes with 2 pop cover, wall and car charger. No spot light needed, $199.00 with free shipping at www.hilltophuntingsupplies.com

Last edited by duvall on 06-13-2014 at 02:29 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-10-2014 08:34 PM
duvall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duvall Click here to Send duvall a Private Message Click Here to Email duvall Find more posts by duvall Add duvall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Does this light have nice halo while walking or does it have a tight spot?

Old Post 05-10-2014 10:33 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
duvall
UKC Forum Member

Alpha Dog

Gary this light has a nice halo, plus the spot will reach the top of any tree....Thanks, Jeff

Old Post 05-11-2014 02:11 PM
duvall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duvall Click here to Send duvall a Private Message Click Here to Email duvall Find more posts by duvall Add duvall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
duvall
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-13-2014 03:43 PM
duvall
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-14-2014 02:34 PM
duvall
UKC Forum Member

Re: The New ALPHA DOG From Big Dog Lights

quote:
Originally posted by duvall
If your looking for extreme brightness check out the new ALPHA DOG LIGHT, balanced perfectly and weighs in at a mere 17oz. Field tested and ready for our valued customers. Pkg comes with 2 pop cover, wall and car charger. No spot light needed, $199.00 with free shipping at www.hilltophuntingsupplies.com

Old Post 05-16-2014 02:22 PM
duvall
UKC Forum Member

Re: The New ALPHA DOG From Big Dog Lights

quote:

Old Post 05-17-2014 01:29 PM
damon shivers
UKC Forum Member

jeff

Is this the one JJ is using? Got my crap blazer back and they didn't fix it I'm done with it might come down and see you!my be I can get on team big dog!lol

Nitech Ch PR Shivers Magic Lead-MagicXHooker
Breeder and handler and half owner of Nitech Grch Grwch Grfch PR Rock Acres Brutus HTX sire MagicXShelly
Cali- Ch Wch Grnite Shivers Magic Buckeye x Dual Grand Tuff

Old Post 05-19-2014 05:29 AM
damon shivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for damon shivers Click here to Send damon shivers a Private Message Find more posts by damon shivers Add damon shivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
duvall
UKC Forum Member

It's the same light Damon, It's bright and lite.....

Old Post 05-20-2014 02:30 PM
duvall
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-27-2014 04:26 PM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Are you going to have this light at any hunts this year? I would like to see this light operate in person. This light seems to be what I am looking for.

Old Post 05-27-2014 08:23 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kyle Rhoads
UKC Forum Member

head

Is the head the same as on the other lights? Thanks Kyle

Home of

GRCH NITE CH 'PR' Rhoads' Tri-County Louie
(RIP)
'PR' Rhoads' Tri-County Hank

CH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Rhoads’ Tri-County Bobby

NITECH ‘PR’ Rhoads Tri-County Daisy

‘PR’ Rhoads Tri-County Bo

Kyle Rhoads
Cell 937-515-7141
Call after 5 or text anytime

Old Post 05-28-2014 01:29 PM
Kyle Rhoads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle Rhoads Click here to Send Kyle Rhoads a Private Message Click Here to Email Kyle Rhoads Find more posts by Kyle Rhoads Add Kyle Rhoads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
duvall
UKC Forum Member

Gary, These lights will be at Autumn Oaks and most of the major hunts......

Kyle, Same little green head as always only big time bright...

Thanks....Jeff...www.hilltophuntingsupplies.com

Old Post 05-28-2014 02:04 PM
Kyle Rhoads
UKC Forum Member

Jeff, thanks. I was concerned it was gonna have just a single led instead of the 7 LEDs that are in the big dog I have now. Thanks Kyle

Home of

GRCH NITE CH 'PR' Rhoads' Tri-County Louie
(RIP)
'PR' Rhoads' Tri-County Hank

CH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Rhoads’ Tri-County Bobby

NITECH ‘PR’ Rhoads Tri-County Daisy

‘PR’ Rhoads Tri-County Bo

Kyle Rhoads
Cell 937-515-7141
Call after 5 or text anytime

Last edited by Kyle Rhoads on 05-28-2014 at 10:54 PM

Old Post 05-28-2014 10:43 PM
Kyle Rhoads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle Rhoads Click here to Send Kyle Rhoads a Private Message Click Here to Email Kyle Rhoads Find more posts by Kyle Rhoads Add Kyle Rhoads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jeff, I will check out the Alpha Dog light at one of the hunts this year. Thanks for replying so quickly.

Old Post 05-28-2014 11:06 PM
mt_williams
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle Rhoads
Jeff, thanks. I was concerned it was gonna have just a single led instead of the 7 LEDs that are in the big dog I have now. Thanks Kyle

I just stopped by Mr Duvall's store, Hilltop Hunting Supply, and bought this light today. It is a single LED and not the 7 like the old one. I also have the 7 LED Caplight, and am very happy with it. From what can tell from what little I have messed with it so far is the halo is similar to the old one. It is however lighter than the 7 LED CAPLIGHT and brighter. I will do a write up comparison sometime very soon.

Old Post 05-29-2014 12:49 AM
mt_williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mt_williams Click here to Send mt_williams a Private Message Click Here to Email mt_williams Find more posts by mt_williams Add mt_williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
duvall
UKC Forum Member

Re: The New ALPHA DOG at www.hilltophuntingsupplies.com

quote:

Old Post 06-13-2014 02:30 PM
BigDogLights
UKC Forum Member

Orders yours today. Available on a bump cap, soft cap or our belt version. www.bigdoglights.com or www.hilltophuntingsupplies.com

Boy I'm glad we didn't sit on this light for months and not give our customers the best light for the money when it was available! I've come to see a man needs waders on when reading these post sometimes.

(252) 217-5001

Old Post 06-13-2014 05:28 PM
BigDogLights is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigDogLights Click here to Send BigDogLights a Private Message Visit BigDogLights's homepage! Find more posts by BigDogLights Add BigDogLights to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jimmy Fortenberry
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

I have the latest ALPHA DOG light! Other local hunters have the ALPHA DOG, we all come to an agreement. This is a light to reckon with. It is very light, super bright, at a very affordable price. As a cap light, it is very comfortable and nothing awkward. As a pocket /belt light even more so. BigDog Lights, is an awesome light company with awesome customer service. Straight forward and truthful always, Daniel Bollinger , Jeff Duvall, and Allen Morris. Over the past 20 years I have owed many lights with almost every light at my disposal. The ALPHA DOG is the BIG DOG!

2011 PKC BLACK AND TAN LEADER

Jimmy Fortenberry
www.sandshuntingsupplies.com

Last edited by Jimmy Fortenberry on 06-14-2014 at 02:07 AM

Old Post 06-14-2014 01:58 AM
Jimmy Fortenberry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jimmy Fortenberry Click here to Send Jimmy Fortenberry a Private Message Click Here to Email Jimmy Fortenberry Find more posts by Jimmy Fortenberry Add Jimmy Fortenberry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
duvall
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Fortenberry
I have the latest ALPHA DOG light! Other local hunters have the ALPHA DOG, we all come to an agreement. This is a light to reckon with. It is very light, super bright, at a very affordable price. As a cap light, it is very comfortable and nothing awkward. As a pocket /belt light even more so. BigDog Lights, is an awesome light company with awesome customer service. Straight forward and truthful always, Daniel Bollinger , Jeff Duvall, and Allen Morris. Over the past 20 years I have owed many lights with almost every light at my disposal. The ALPHA DOG is the BIG DOG!

Old Post 06-17-2014 03:14 PM
duvall
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BigDogLights
Orders yours today. Available on a bump cap, soft cap or our belt version. www.bigdoglights.com or www.hilltophuntingsupplies.com

Boy I'm glad we didn't sit on this light for months and not give our customers the best light for the money when it was available! I've come to see a man needs waders on when reading these post sometimes.

Old Post 06-18-2014 02:07 PM
acoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

Will you be at the breeders showcase in aurora ky?

Old Post 06-19-2014 12:42 AM
acoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for acoonhunter Click here to Send acoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email acoonhunter Find more posts by acoonhunter Add acoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
duvall
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by acoonhunter
Will you be at the breeders showcase in aurora ky? [/Q

Not this yr, Thanks

Old Post 06-19-2014 02:31 PM
duvall
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-20-2014 03:43 PM
duvall
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-24-2014 02:42 PM