UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > One of dads old trophies
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

One of dads old trophies

Dad won this with AW Normans streak dog out of Normans bandit (Spring creek rock X Dohoneys Cadillac ) took 450+ to get 10th place. I have always keep it because it was the year I was born.

(Click on pic to zoom it out.)

Last edited by Hittman on 08-17-2018 at 08:37 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-17-2018 08:21 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Corey

Thanks for sharing this picture, it brings back some old memories for me. Funny, how our mind stores things and a picture releases all that stored information. I enjoyed the picture. Dave

Old Post 08-17-2018 09:07 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Always wanted a pup out of Bandit

He was a full brother to World CH Walker Dohoneys Ringo.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 08-17-2018 10:07 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Trophy

Corey
OL TAR earn that one,three hour hunt in August here in Texas! Remember when we had a hunt at Spanish Fort Texas in August,we called the Heat Stroke Classic! JesseJ

Old Post 08-17-2018 10:39 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Trophy

quote:
Originally posted by JesseJ
Corey
OL TAR earn that one,three hour hunt in August here in Texas! Remember when we had a hunt at Spanish Fort Texas in August,we called the Heat Stroke Classic! JesseJ

Yeah and we slept in tents in the lot across from that old store because we was afraid we would miss something lol.

We was a couple sissys huh lol.

Tar

Old Post 08-17-2018 11:06 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Can you imagine any of today's hunters doing that? We used to sleep in the back of our trucks that had camper top covers, when we went on hunting trips. I don't think that I could do that these days [ to old ]. Lol. Dave

Old Post 08-17-2018 11:15 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blaze2014
Banned

Yes, I can imagine it.

Old Post 08-18-2018 12:41 AM
Blaze2014 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blaze2014 Click here to Send Blaze2014 a Private Message Find more posts by Blaze2014 Add Blaze2014 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Man that was in the good OL Days! Me n Clay would sleep under porch of that old house next to the store. After Thanksgiving dinner me n my Brother would head to Spanish Fort,we couldn't wait to get there! The UKC hunt was always on Thankgiving weekend and Memorial Day weekend.all great memories. Those days are long gone n I sure miss them! JesseJ

Old Post 08-18-2018 02:21 AM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote