UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 14 month old male out of Bo Jackson paid up.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

14 month old male out of Bo Jackson paid up. reduced price

Me and my buddy have decided to sell our 14 month old pup out of Bo Jackson and Galloway's Junebug. He is paid up in all 3 Registries programs. Reason for selling is that my buddy is hunting his walkers and i don't have enough hunting time to train a pup.I have taken him out on about 4 turn loose coons. He ran and treed them all. Been out on a few wild hunts and a little road hunts. No luck but it's been very dry here in Arkansas. He has an average mouth. We have quite a bit tied up in this pup so asking $300 for him. Jesse Whitney (501) 593-7266 or Jody Williams(501)388-2304. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by blueboy71 on 12-10-2016 at 01:00 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2016 08:52 PM
blueboy71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueboy71 Click here to Send blueboy71 a Private Message Click Here to Email blueboy71 Find more posts by blueboy71 Add blueboy71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jmcculloch
UKC Forum Member

PUP

DON'T OVERLOOK THIS PUP MEN, THERE IS SOME WHO HAVE BEEN HUNTED TURNING THE CRANK. 2 I KNOW OF IN AL THAT CAN'T BE BOUGHT LITTERMATES TO THIS ONE. ONE I UNDERSTAND IS A FREAK OF NATURE. LISTEN N WATCH FOR HIM HIS NAME IS PLOW BOY. SHACK

Hardwood Phine
UKC,GR.NiteCH.,PKC.CH.Pine Ridge Tuff

Old Post 08-01-2016 02:18 AM
Jmcculloch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jmcculloch Click here to Send Jmcculloch a Private Message Find more posts by Jmcculloch Add Jmcculloch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Will try to get him out this weekend. Make someone a good project.

Old Post 08-05-2016 08:33 PM
blueboy71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueboy71 Click here to Send blueboy71 a Private Message Click Here to Email blueboy71 Find more posts by blueboy71 Add blueboy71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
just2fierce
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with the junebug female and she treed 2 coons that night at the zones split with the meat. Looked pretty good.

check us out on facebook- 2Fierce kennels

Phillip and Hannah French
Lexington TN
731-307-8431

Old Post 08-05-2016 10:31 PM
just2fierce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for just2fierce Click here to Send just2fierce a Private Message Click Here to Email just2fierce Find more posts by just2fierce Add just2fierce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Did get to hunt this male a little last night. I cut him and a female loose for a bit not much happened. Then i changed places and put him out on the road. He worked good and finally hit a track and went off the road about 160 yards out the road and treed. By the time i got to the end of the road and turned around I didn't make it to the tree. He sounded better than i ever heard him though.

Old Post 08-11-2016 12:18 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

I admire the honesty you have!!!

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 08-11-2016 01:37 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Did get him turned loose on a coon cage yesterday. did a good job on it. He will get some woods time the next couple of nights.

Old Post 08-17-2016 12:32 AM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

He is making some progress. Just need that fur in his mouth.

Old Post 08-23-2016 01:22 AM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

BTT.

Old Post 08-26-2016 12:52 AM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Btt. Make a nice hound.

Old Post 08-31-2016 01:01 AM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

He is hunting better and trying hard. I just been road hunting him till he trees me a coon.

Old Post 09-03-2016 10:51 PM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Getting a chance to hunt him with other dogs tonight. Hopefully he will get a taste of fur and kick him in gear.

Old Post 09-08-2016 12:11 AM
smithlake1
New UKC Forum Member

I can speak for junebug and plow pup myself both are nice hounds plow is one of the most accurate young dogs ive ever seen , i own junebug sire straight coon treer is what he produces bo on top of that is sure a nice cross id personally like to see more of this blood.

Old Post 09-09-2016 01:27 PM
smithlake1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smithlake1 Click here to Send smithlake1 a Private Message Click Here to Email smithlake1 Find more posts by smithlake1 Add smithlake1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gcblues
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Can you post pedigree ?

Old Post 09-09-2016 10:50 PM
gcblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gcblues Click here to Send gcblues a Private Message Find more posts by gcblues Add gcblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

I will work on that when i have time.

Old Post 09-10-2016 03:00 AM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Took him out the other night with other dogs. He stayed gone and not always with them. Just didn't get any meat in his mouth. He is ready to be hunted hard.

Old Post 09-12-2016 03:15 AM
ellison20
UKC Forum Member

Do you a picture of the pup and pedigree

Old Post 09-14-2016 07:03 AM
ellison20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ellison20 Click here to Send ellison20 a Private Message Click Here to Email ellison20 Find more posts by ellison20 Add ellison20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

I have some pictures on phone surely do him no justice. You would have to text me for those.

Old Post 09-15-2016 02:21 AM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Still here. Ready to sell.

Old Post 10-05-2016 01:53 AM
ARCOONHTR
UKC Forum Member

Bo pup

U got a pic of him.

Old Post 10-05-2016 03:01 AM
ARCOONHTR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ARCOONHTR Click here to Send ARCOONHTR a Private Message Visit ARCOONHTR's homepage! Find more posts by ARCOONHTR Add ARCOONHTR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Not any real good ones but would need a phone number to send them.

Old Post 10-05-2016 03:06 AM
ARCOONHTR
UKC Forum Member

Pic

Just saw above post pm me your number thanks.

Old Post 10-05-2016 03:06 AM
ARCOONHTR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ARCOONHTR Click here to Send ARCOONHTR a Private Message Visit ARCOONHTR's homepage! Find more posts by ARCOONHTR Add ARCOONHTR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NathanDoss
UKC Forum Member

903-569-7053. Can you text pics ?

Old Post 10-05-2016 04:16 AM
NathanDoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NathanDoss Click here to Send NathanDoss a Private Message Click Here to Email NathanDoss Find more posts by NathanDoss Add NathanDoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 10-23-2016 12:55 AM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

We had a good hunt last night. He got to get treed a couple of times with other dogs but buddy forgot to bring his gun so didn't get to chew on any.

Old Post 10-27-2016 02:15 AM