UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Maddog john2 x rambo bred pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JohnnyShipley
New UKC Forum Member

Maddog john2 x rambo bred pups

Sire is a son of john2 and he won 2nd in the alabama state hunt the pups should be hard treeing hard hunting

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2016 12:27 AM
JohnnyShipley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyShipley Click Here to Email JohnnyShipley Find more posts by JohnnyShipley Add JohnnyShipley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnnyShipley
New UKC Forum Member

For info call 256-347-0317 pups are $250 taking $50 deposit and $200 when pick up

Old Post 08-27-2016 12:31 AM
JohnnyShipley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyShipley Click Here to Email JohnnyShipley Find more posts by JohnnyShipley Add JohnnyShipley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnnyShipley
New UKC Forum Member

The dam's sire is timms iron will 2 , her dam is out of frosty blue bobo and a rc and jenny cross

Old Post 08-27-2016 12:36 AM
Sthrnblue71
UKC Forum Member

Hi folks Im the owner of Cadence ( sire ) and Mr. Shipley has never spoken to me personally and didn't ask me to post anything. I just wanted to give a lil history on Cadence. I raised, trained, and hunted Cadence in some of the toughest river swamps in south Alabama from the time he was a pup till I suffered some hunting woes and hung my light up and at that time Cadence was qualified for the Worlds on the bench and in the timber. During my woes he become the ole hound out by the barn till I worked a deal with Mr. Tim Vaughn and shipped him back to Missouri from where he came from but unfortunately my good friend and mentor became ill again and couldnt hunt him so he became the ole dog at the barn again until I got him back to Alabama to be the family pet. That is where he was till a friend of mine was needing help with some young dogs, so I told him to come get him because the dog loves being in the timber. Chris came and got Cadence and after being on a chain for a couple years he took him to the woods and treed coons the first night out..Cadence dont have a title yet but I promise you one thing no matter where you take him or who holds the leash when you cut him loose he is punching a hole in the dark and he aims to tree a coon somewhere even if it takes all night.He does exactly what the Vaughns bred them to do hunt hard and tree coons..We love and miss you down here Cadence..

Last edited by Sthrnblue71 on 08-27-2016 at 03:20 PM

Old Post 08-27-2016 03:18 PM
Sthrnblue71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sthrnblue71 Click here to Send Sthrnblue71 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sthrnblue71 Find more posts by Sthrnblue71 Add Sthrnblue71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

........ Grnt ch ch 'pr' smokey river john
....grnt ch 'pr' smokey river Maddog john 2
........ grnt ch 'pr' mad dog two gun billy

Sire 'pr' sthrn. Blue mad-dog cadence

........Grnt ch 'pr' mad-dog frank jr.
....'Pr' blackwater bottoms Blue lu-lu
........Grnt ch 'pr' smokey rv. Missouri blue annie

Old Post 08-27-2016 08:21 PM
KoonKrossin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KoonKrossin Click here to Send KoonKrossin a Private Message Click Here to Email KoonKrossin Find more posts by KoonKrossin Add KoonKrossin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

....grnite 'pr' Hoosier cc iron will
Sire: grnite 'pr' timms blue iron will 2
....Grch.grntch.pr treedog mafia max destruction

Ch 'pr' A.C.K's stormin packin a trick

....grnite grch 'pr' frosty blue bo bo
Dam: 'pr' frostys jullyann
....NiteCh 'pr' frosty blue ann

Old Post 08-30-2016 01:35 AM
KoonKrossin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KoonKrossin Click here to Send KoonKrossin a Private Message Click Here to Email KoonKrossin Find more posts by KoonKrossin Add KoonKrossin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Not really sure how to post the pics but I have several

Old Post 08-30-2016 01:37 AM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

If interested in picks call 2563470317

Old Post 09-11-2016 09:30 PM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

These pups are starting to wonder off by themselves at 5 weeks old they should be natural early starting pups

Old Post 09-20-2016 07:46 AM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

These pups are ready to go they are already wondering off by themselves

Old Post 09-27-2016 01:10 AM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Folks these pups are already showing signs of true tree dogs 8 weeks old and already treeing off scent I drug a drag and rubbed it up and down the bottom of the tree and didn't hang it up these pups are going strictly off scent at a young age

Old Post 10-01-2016 01:02 AM