UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Pup papers questions
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Pup papers questions

We sent a pups papers in on June 6th. We still have no papers. My dad called UKC today to be told are pups papers could be lost. Was told the only option was to fill out duplicate registration forms and pay additional fees. If dog papers where lost they had a return address on them. Fill like we are getting a run around. And it's hard to fill anything out when all info is on permanent registration papers. We have contacted they sires owner and we own the dam. Hopefully UKC will dig and try to find these papers.

Thank you
Corey Hitt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-29-2021 02:00 AM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natnicegg
UKC Forum Member

I went through the same thing. If it is 30 days after being sent I was told there is no charge for papers. I waited the 30 days and it still took almost another month to get my duplicate papers.

total time from mailing to getting my papers was close to 4 months. What i don't like is everything is blamed on the Chinese virus or the post office. I asked in a thread a while back if the postal service is so bad in Michigan have they thought of moving. All i got was crickets for a response

Old Post 07-29-2021 02:35 AM
natnicegg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natnicegg Click here to Send natnicegg a Private Message Click Here to Email natnicegg Find more posts by natnicegg Add natnicegg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

I honestly don't understand. I had to wait on my male dog papers for 2 months and call 3 times. I was told that there was a miss print and they had to fix it on my male dogs papers. That was the cause of the delay.

Old Post 07-29-2021 03:03 AM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nickblack
UKC Forum Member

Papers

I sent in 3 sets of papers may the 15 with 3 separate money orders for permanent registration for two and puppy papers for 1 order 7 gen pedigree on all three so we are talking $70 a dog took almost a month for them to say they received the puppy papers and it was like 8 days or so on the return then I used the new messaging feature on the website they told me they never received the others and no solution other that’s cut my losses and send for duplicate papers and also transfer of papers to original owners only problem was I didn’t write down the original owners names and ukc could not give any help no address no name no nothing so I had to call everyone that had ever seen these dogs to find out who they were registered to and oh yeah out $140 bucks plus’s shipping and post office says delivered so here we are right at august no papers no money no answers

Old Post 07-29-2021 03:21 AM
Nickblack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nickblack Click here to Send Nickblack a Private Message Click Here to Email Nickblack Find more posts by Nickblack Add Nickblack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randywoodard2
UKC Forum Member

Its time for somebody there to stand up or step down!!

Pr.Woodards Late Night Trix

Old Post 07-29-2021 10:40 AM
randywoodard2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randywoodard2 Click here to Send randywoodard2 a Private Message Click Here to Email randywoodard2 Find more posts by randywoodard2 Add randywoodard2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

If I send a set of papers to UKC, I do a few things to protect myself.

1. take pictures of front and back of papers after filling them out completely

2. send through the mail with a tracking number. This way you have proof if they were received or not.

Old Post 07-29-2021 02:18 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hat creek mac
If I send a set of papers to UKC, I do a few things to protect myself.

1. take pictures of front and back of papers after filling them out completely

2. send through the mail with a tracking number. This way you have proof if they were received or not.

Yeah , what this guy said !

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 07-29-2021 03:02 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
3Rivers
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pup papers questions

quote:
Originally posted by Hittman
We sent a pups papers in on June 6th. We still have no papers. My dad called UKC today to be told are pups papers could be lost. Was told the only option was to fill out duplicate registration forms and pay additional fees. If dog papers where lost they had a return address on them. Fill like we are getting a run around. And it's hard to fill anything out when all info is on permanent registration papers. We have contacted they sires owner and we own the dam. Hopefully UKC will dig and try to find these papers.

Thank you
Corey Hitt

Corey text them on the website. I just read this post and it reminded me of my papers that I sent in on June 28th. I just pushed that little bubble and someone answered in 10 seconds. I gave her my info and she text me back saying they were mailed today. Now on the UKC website it says to add 2-3 weeks extra. So I’ll see how long it takes. But if I were you just text them on the their site main page.

Old Post 07-29-2021 06:15 PM
3Rivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 3Rivers Click here to Send 3Rivers a Private Message Click Here to Email 3Rivers Find more posts by 3Rivers Add 3Rivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Y'all had me scared with all of your horror stories so I used that little bubble thingy today and immediately got a reply from a very nice lady named Emilye. She asked a couple of questions and it took her only a couple of minutes to find where they were processed and mailed out last Fri, the 23rd. Now I put them in my mailbox on July 1st so that was a 3 week turnaround. Now that is awfully good in my opinion, especially since they had to also go through the Performance Dept.

Old Post 07-29-2021 07:38 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randywoodard2
UKC Forum Member

I have been working 5 to 6 days 10 hours or more a day for around a year and a half now. I emailed them and all i get is a message that says they"re having more than normal emails and get back to me in 2 or 3 days. I guess your money must be better than mine or i need to get a redbone. lol But why did they cash my check and process my card so quick but no papers? The check was cashed before a week and thats with me MAILING it!!

Old Post 07-29-2021 10:19 PM
randywoodard2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randywoodard2 Click here to Send randywoodard2 a Private Message Click Here to Email randywoodard2 Find more posts by randywoodard2 Add randywoodard2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I tried the email and got the same response several days ago. I used the little bubble thingy today and it took about 10 minutes at the most. I use American dollars. What kind of money do you use?

Old Post 07-30-2021 01:45 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randywoodard2
UKC Forum Member

Richard i had to talk to 2 ladies on the chat thing. lol 1st one quit messaging so i finally done it again and that lady got me took care of. I use that hard earned money! lol I am ready to not be so essential and get back to hunting

Old Post 07-30-2021 10:44 AM
Nickblack
UKC Forum Member

I used the bubble they were always very nice but still didn’t get my papers straightened out so I just had to email the new duplicate registration papers and transfer of duplicate registration papers which by the way cost an additional $53 per dog on top of the $70 already lost gets expensive quick we shall see how it goes from here

Old Post 07-30-2021 01:21 PM
Nickblack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nickblack Click here to Send Nickblack a Private Message Click Here to Email Nickblack Find more posts by Nickblack Add Nickblack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

the last couple sets I got, which was just within the last month, took about 3 months to get here.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 07-30-2021 01:56 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Randy, glad to hear that you got it straightened out. My money isn't that hard earned kind and is a little moldy so it is probably greener and not as shiny as yours. I thought that coonhunting was essential? And nobody has ever even thought that I was essential. I have been told many times in my life that I could easily be replaced. I have even had 2 wives that did just that.

Old Post 07-30-2021 01:59 PM
randywoodard2
UKC Forum Member

Richard I can't believe these stoves are still selling after this much overtime! Everyone in the world should have s new one by now. Lol

Old Post 07-30-2021 06:00 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Puppy papers were in my mailbox today. That was 4 weeks from being put in my mailbox to being taken back out. Way to go UKC.........

Old Post 07-30-2021 09:17 PM
Justin Lawson
New UKC Forum Member

I give a nice dog away because I never could get a straight answer from UKC. They sent me a letter telling me my dog had duplicate papers so I had to get original papers from the breeder and mail them in before they would issue a set in my name. Take it I didn't buy this dog from the breeder and he was in the man's name that I bought him from. Make a long story short this whole litter had duplicate papers because the breeder had to send in a second time for puppy papers because he never received the original. So after I explained all this to them o and I also paid the rush service because I was wanting to put this dog in the hunts. But anyway after fighting this for couple of months I give the dog away and about a month after the email me back and said they found the mistake and they would issue my papers. Well it took another month to get the papers and by then the dog had already been gone a couple months. But on a good note the chat line works great. And hopefully soon they will get back to normal.

Old Post 08-01-2021 01:02 AM
Justin Lawson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin Lawson Click here to Send Justin Lawson a Private Message Click Here to Email Justin Lawson Find more posts by Justin Lawson Add Justin Lawson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote