UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Ch 'PR' Racket Ridge Crash
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Video

Cant get it to open Pat, is there a trick to opening?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2020 09:09 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Bizich
Banned

try it now. I never loaded one here so I am learning Having trouble with it some reason . one of these may work. IDK

https://vimeo.com/456364015

https://streamable.com/ju3zyp

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Last edited by Pat Bizich on 09-10-2020 at 01:20 AM

Old Post 09-10-2020 12:05 AM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Good deal Pat, that's a pretty pup, I gave up on videos a long time ago, I leave that stuff to the wife and kids, I've got some pup pics and such to add folks have sent, just waiting on a little help to get em on here Good luck with your puppy! Take Care

Old Post 09-10-2020 11:54 AM
Racket Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Racket Ridge Click here to Send Racket Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Racket Ridge Find more posts by Racket Ridge Add Racket Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Pat

Glad you like her!!! Talk to several different people who got one of these crash x Della pups that said there the smartest pups they have ever had!!!

Old Post 09-10-2020 02:07 PM
Daniel Donahue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Donahue Click here to Send Daniel Donahue a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Donahue Add Daniel Donahue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I'm going to post a pic of my crash male,he looks like a hound should in all aspects.mouth to boot.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 09-30-2020 05:43 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Vide

Thanks Pat got it to work. Pup looks good, going to be a lot of fun to start in the woods shortly.

Old Post 10-03-2020 06:16 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Crook out of Crash/Tessa Lou

Crook/Hayley

Crook out of Crash/Tessa Lou cross owned by Tim Wolfe W.Va. These pups out of Tessa and Crash are lookers and very Bold. Crook is shown By Hayley.

Last edited by david woofter on 10-12-2020 at 03:45 AM

Old Post 10-12-2020 03:30 AM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Haven't been on here in a bit, last 4 weeks has been a whirlwind at my house. Been getting outstanding reports on 2 litters born last December, 15 out of 16 pups are started and treeing well, 5 in each litter have treed their own coon and are being singled out and hunted alone. Nothing better than getting videos and pics like this one below knowing folks are putting time in these pups, really makes it worth it. And seeing these kids involved makes it 10 times better. Dave I'm excited to see how the cross off Tessa turns out, I've been sent a few pics and they are sharp looking pups. Appreciate you sharing. Take Care , Rocky

Old Post 10-12-2020 07:53 AM
Racket Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Racket Ridge Click here to Send Racket Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Racket Ridge Find more posts by Racket Ridge Add Racket Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Jubal out of Crash/Tessa Lou

Rocky I like my pup too. I take him for a walk in the woods about everyday and he's fearless. Nice loud mouth for a Pup. This is my Pup Jubal and Grandson ( Lane ) coming back in after a mile walk. He already checks trees where squirrel have been. Have a good Day.

Old Post 10-12-2020 12:14 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Crook and Hayley

This is a fine looking pair. Crash/Tessa Lou. Hayley just sent me this one. We are liking the pups on all fronts so far Rocky. From looks to Boldness. Dave ( Picture is not wanting to load right now. I will try later )

Last edited by david woofter on 10-13-2020 at 07:49 PM

Old Post 10-13-2020 03:06 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Crook and Jubal's Mom

I PERSENT TO YOU : GR.CH. NT.CH.'PR' MOUNTAIN STATE TESSA LOU. Crook and Jubal's Mom finished last night to Nt.Ch. Congratulations Ron and Tim.

Old Post 10-17-2020 03:43 PM
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

That's great news, glad to see her rolling again, good folks, congrats. Take Care, Rocky

Old Post 10-19-2020 11:44 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Mountain State Jubal

The Great Mountain State Jubal. He will already throw that nose in the air and wind everything. He's also a looker. Crash/Tessa Lou

Old Post 10-21-2020 09:38 PM
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Busy

Kids and I have been covered up, work, ball practices. Had a nice conversation with Mackie Manns, he's hunting a nice pup off the Crash Barbie cross he's liking. We have one off this cross as well treeing his own coon, great reports on this bunch and the Crash x Sugar Pie litter. Rylee and I have a new partner on Crash, Mr Tyler Nalley . Tyler will be a big help in promoting Crash and his pups, glad to have him on board. Our good friends Bradley Huckelby and Lucas Emberson are also hunting hard again and helping my family out a great deal. Really thankful for these folks! Take Care, Rocky

Old Post 10-28-2020 05:26 PM
Tyler Nalley
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Rocky for this opportunity with Crash. I am excited to see what the future holds for Crash and what hes going to reproduce. He already has some real nice prospects on the ground. Here is Wild.N.Blue Rambo owned By Mackie Manns from the Crash x Barbie cross

Old Post 10-29-2020 09:57 PM
Tyler Nalley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Nalley Click here to Send Tyler Nalley a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Nalley Visit Tyler Nalley's homepage! Find more posts by Tyler Nalley Add Tyler Nalley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Nalley
UKC Forum Member

Here's one from the Crash x Sugar Pie cross owned by Bud Janes. He has done treed around 20 coons solo and wont be a year old until December.

Old Post 10-29-2020 10:18 PM
Tyler Nalley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Nalley Click here to Send Tyler Nalley a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Nalley Visit Tyler Nalley's homepage! Find more posts by Tyler Nalley Add Tyler Nalley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Nalley
UKC Forum Member

Cotton IV owned by Bob Gleason from Virginia. From the Crash x Cotton III cross

Old Post 10-30-2020 09:55 PM
Tyler Nalley
UKC Forum Member

Lance Kizers started pup out of Crash and his Rachel Ray female . Says he hates a coon and super load . Getting good reports weekly out of Crash pups from different females

Old Post 11-21-2020 04:14 PM
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Crash x Barbie

Here is a female out this cross owned by Rob seidling

https://postimg.cc/t19wwb2X

Old Post 11-25-2020 10:23 PM
Daniel Donahue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Donahue Click here to Send Daniel Donahue a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Donahue Add Daniel Donahue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Been busy

Not been on here much, deer season and work has kept me hoppin. Tyler has been hunting Crash last few weeks, got a little money won Sat night, proud of them both. Been getting good reports on young dogs , will try to update some of the pics and crosses they're off of asap. Wayne McDonald has a nice litter on ground now, says he may have a couple pups left , give Wayne a call for details.731 819 0550.

Old Post 12-02-2020 12:16 PM
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Hunting

Tyler and Crash took a ride to Canmer Ky Fri night, a little more $ won. Bradley Huckelby was hunting Ed Mauneys Man dog, littermate to Crash, he won his cast as well. Took Bucky for a short hunt last night Crash x Barbie . He made a slick and had the meat on the other. Been getting some great reports. So far weathers been great. Good hunting

Old Post 12-14-2020 11:55 AM
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!!!!

Way to go Tyler and Bradley!! Brothers getting it done. Makes and old man smile.

Old Post 12-14-2020 04:18 PM
Tyler Nalley
UKC Forum Member

Crash has been a real pleasure to hunt . Really enjoy turning him loose . Here’s another pup from Crash x Sugar Pia cross . He’s really doing some good work and treeing coons for Bradley and Luke Emberson

Old Post 12-15-2020 02:14 PM
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Crash x Della

Liking my crash x Della pup!!! Been out 6 times and is running and treeing. She is 6 months old and has had 2 coon shot to her. Never seen a cage coon

Old Post 12-20-2020 12:54 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I've got a nice male off Crash and Barbie,this young hound has all the tools and im telling u he's a natural.he has the lools,looks, mouth,and the drive.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 12-20-2020 06:20 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote