UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > looking for female to breed to my male dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pthomas
UKC Forum Member

looking for female to breed to my male dog

I have a 8 year old male dog looking to breed to a nice female for free. Just looking for a female to keep my bloodline. Prefer a Utchman So Blue female or a Jet bred Female. He is directly off apples blue oak jet and my treetop hollers lil princess female, which was direct off blue creek gauge and a female direct off utchman so blue clyde and fly. he is a complete natural early starter with no cage coons turned loose. Dead silent on track with a bawl chop on tree. Him and his littermates were early starters that like hunting against the top hounds. He is ukc performanced and pkc ss. (812)363-3915. Just want to breed him 1 time for a pup

GRCH 'PR' TreeTop Hollers Deuces Wild

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-17-2022 04:27 AM
pthomas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pthomas Click here to Send pthomas a Private Message Click Here to Email pthomas Find more posts by pthomas Add pthomas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote